Where are they going???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Curiously I haven't seen a vid posted of that. Wonder if LE is reviewing it?
With this case you never know. Heck they might have stopped a kidnapping in progress! Are we sure ZFG wasn't driving?

Somewhere....on some station, local....it was reported that the bail bondsman had a gun with him while KC was in the car. I'll attempt to find a link.

OMG, I felt something was up when they were talking to the bail bond guy in court the other day. He looked uncomfortable and/or guilty. He was definitely squirming.
Now today, if they were up to something, I REALLY hope they take Miss Cindy in for obstruction, lying and letting KC flee. Do you think they would arrest her, now that she is medicated? I really hope they don't get away with this, even though they did get KC, if it was indeed an attempt to flee.

Take a look sometime at Susan Smiths picture on the SCDOC website. It is surprising, or at least it was to me.

Oh my goodness ! Your right, it is surprising and disturbing to see that she looks happy and better looking than before. I hope Casey doesn't get a moment of peace when she's put away but, considering her ways of manipulating... who knows. I hope the saying "you can't con a con" will be very true in her case... someone/ something needs to burst her bubble.

btw everybody I'm kinda' new here... I've been registered for a little while but, was unable to post at first... I look forward to getting to know all of you and I love this forum ! :clap:

:newbie:

http://www.local6.com/news/17718544/detail.html

(snips)
The mother of Casey Anthony was videotaped scolding a TV news van and erratically cutting across traffic before her daughter, Casey, was secretly transferred to a vehicle and later arrested during a wild post-indictment ride in Orlando streets.

After the indictment was delivered, Casey Anthony and her mother left attorney Jose Baez's office in Kissimmee and began to drive around Orlando at about 3:30 p.m.

Cindy Anthony was videotaped cutting across two lanes of traffic in an apparent attempt to lose several television crews following behind.

Anthony then cut across a shopping center and drove through parking lots.

Sky 6 showed Cindy Anthony eventually jumping out of the vehicle on a road and waving her finger at the driver of a television van while walking down the road.

Anthony jumped back in her SUV and drove into a no-fly zone near the Orlando International Airport and Casey Anthony switched vehicles.

"They pulled a switcharoo," a photographer yelled as the cars stopped underneath an overpass and out of view of helicopters.

A car traveling behind another sport utility vehicle then cut off a Local 6 vehicle.

Local 6 asked Baez about the incident.

"As he attempted to try to get away from them, he didn't know if someone was trying to harm Casey or what," Baez said. "At that point, finally, it turned about to be law enforcement and they in turned pulled him over and (the driver) identified himself as the bondsman."

Anthony was taken into custody by police during the stop.

Baez also said he didn't want a media circus or anyone filming Anthony being handcuffed, Local 6 reported.

"Baez also said he didn't want a media circus or anyone filming Anthony being handcuffed, Local 6 reported."

Instead he created a bigger joke than ever!

"Baez also said he didn't want a media circus or anyone filming Anthony being handcuffed, Local 6 reported."

Instead he created a bigger joke than ever!

He could have easily accomplished that by taking Casey straight to the OCSO himself. Or had the bondsman pick Casey up and take her from his office.

What a cruel thing to say. I hope he's not reading on this website.

I agree. I feel for him.

I would be nuts in their shoes. Nobody knows how one will react - there is no book on how and what to do when something like this happens. I pray I never ever have to walk a second in their shoes.

(snips)
The mother of Casey Anthony was videotaped scolding a TV news van and erratically cutting across traffic before her daughter, Casey, was secretly transferred to a vehicle and later arrested during a wild post-indictment ride in Orlando streets.

After the indictment was delivered, Casey Anthony and her mother left attorney Jose Baez's office in Kissimmee and began to drive around Orlando at about 3:30 p.m.

Cindy Anthony was videotaped cutting across two lanes of traffic in an apparent attempt to lose several television crews following behind.

Sky 6 showed Cindy Anthony eventually jumping out of the vehicle on a road and waving her finger at the driver of a television van while walking down the road.

Anthony jumped back in her SUV and drove into a no-fly zone near the Orlando International Airport and Casey Anthony switched vehicles.

"They pulled a switcharoo," a photographer yelled as the cars stopped underneath an overpass and out of view of helicopters.

A car traveling behind another sport utility vehicle then cut off a Local 6 vehicle.

"As he attempted to try to get away from them, he didn't know if someone was trying to harm Casey or what," Baez said. "At that point, finally, it turned about to be law enforcement and they in turned pulled him over and (the driver) identified himself as the bondsman."

Baez also said he didn't want a media circus or anyone filming Anthony being handcuffed, Local 6 reported.

Thanks for the link, SusieQ.

I wish a reporter would ask LE about this.

I would feel better hearing an official statement from them, rather than a 'spin' from Baez.

I agree. I feel for him.

I would be nuts in their shoes. Nobody knows how one will react - there is no book on how and what to do when something like this happens. I pray I never ever have to walk a second in their shoes.
[/quote You said it and I agree! I have been through some pretty tough times (but nothing coming close to what the Anthony's have been thru) and I can tell you that people do crazy things and act crazy when something happens. Can you imagine for one second being in the Anthony's shoes right now? I try not to be to critical of people. "Only by the Grace of God go I".

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=18&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(snip)
Yesterday, Casey switched cars after her mother pulled off the highway. Casey got out and got into an SUV. Baez says it was a bail bondsman who was going to turn Casey in and the exchange was planned.

However, the State Attorney's office did not return a call saying it was planned. George believes the switch took place for safety reasons. He says the family has been getting death threats. Deputies say Casey did not turn herself in. They arrested her after getting into the SUV.

(snips)

Suzi-
Thanks!!! I would love to see other people held responsible for breaking the law in this case! If it were me or anyone else I'm sure I'd be held responsible. Instead of making a mockery out of the system Jose should have made Casey stay there, since he said what would happen would be "imminent", and allow OCSO to arrest her inside the office. I mean geez, CA and KC left right when the GJ wrapped up. They knew exactly what they were doing. They obviously did not want the arrest happening at their home so I don't buy Jose's bullshi*t.

Since JB previously tried to get the court to let KC travel maybe he took matters into his own hands to try and get her whisked away to a waiting plane or secret location, then say she was kidnapped too by the same people that kidnapped Caylee. Hey, this case gets crazier and crazier.

I think this is very true and it frustrates me. It somehow doesn't seem fair that these sociopaths adapt well to prison life and don't appear to suffer much at all.

Another frustration how she can be charged w/murder, in this case taking the life of her baby, go to prison and then be placed in protective custody. I know there are rules and laws but it sucks.:furious:

Thanks for the link, SusieQ.

I wish a reporter would ask LE about this.

I would feel better hearing an official statement from them, rather than a 'spin' from Baez.

From what some news outlets said yesterday while I was watching them is that LE had no deal with Baez to turn KC in. The sheriff and FBI were going to get KC becuase they know where she is at all times. CA, KC and Baez took things into thier own hands and I think LE is investigating what happened. Thank god undercovers were following or god know where KC would have ran too. I sincerely think something was up but don't know what.

From what some news outlets said yesterday while I was watching them is that LE had no deal with Baez to turn KC in. The sheriff and FBI were going to get KC becuase they know where she is at all times. CA, KC and Baez took things into thier own hands and I think LE is investigating what happened. Thank god undercovers were following or god know where KC would have ran too. I sincerely think something was up but don't know what.

Fox35 reported this morning on tv (just after about 7am) that LE stated that KC was not going to turn herself in, hence the stop. I have no link, perhaps the clip is on their site (I have to run, don't have time to look it up).

I hope LE is investigating this thoroughly, tho they do have more pressing things to investigate (like the murder of an innocent child). Still, why make a statement that she wasn't going to turn herself in unless it was true? (Or unless the reporter mis-reported? Hmmm.)

Gotta run, C-y'all later! :)

I need closure to this story. I assume it'll be fully covered on Nancy Grace tonight so hopefully - answers. However, it would be DELICIOUS if there was a flee attempt. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back