Where Are They Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

meganx3xo

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had any info about where the Stine or White families ended up? I tried googling but I didn't find much.

The Stines live in Georgia

http://www.studentswithoutmothers.org/lifeCoaches.htm

SWM Life Coach
Susan Stine

Susan Stine is a Director of Development at Georgia State University, and has extensive experience working for and advising universities, non-profit organizations, and foundations on strategic planning and development issues. She earned a bachelors degree from Michigan State University and masters degrees from MIT and Ohio State University. Susan is also a member of the Board of Students Without Mothers. Susan enjoys coaching scholarship recipients on financial aid and curriculum issues, and navigating the higher education system.

http://www.kaludisconsulting.com/about/ourpeople.html
Glen Stine, Ed.D., Senior Vice President, has more than 30 years of experience in higher education, including strategic planning, strategic financial planning, and finance and operations management. Before joining Kaludis Consulting in 1999, he served as Vice President for Budget and Finance of the University of Colorado; Executive Director of Resource Planning and Budget for the University of Pennsylvania; and Vice President for Management of the University of Massachusetts. Dr. Stine also held positions with the Massachusetts Board of Higher Education and the Ohio Board of Regents. He is a former member of the Pew Higher Education Roundtable and the Forum for Higher Education Futures Group. He holds a BS degree from Michigan State University, an MPA from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, and an EdD from Harvard University.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uhohspaghettiO
Back