Where Do You Think Teresa Halbach was Killed?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Link? Page? Line?
5458acc33f40731e3e15ee785c086aee.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Hey Dexter...

Did some searching on the Zander Road address. My first inclination was to say SA had that address because he was coming into some money and was looking at property to purchase. Well, it just so happens that the Zander Road address transferred ownership on July 13, 2005. I won't post the names, but I will post where I obtained the info.

https://rod.co.manitowoc.wi.us/landweb.dll/$/

Hey Dexter...

Did some searching on the Zander Road address. My first inclination was to say SA had that address because he was coming into some money and was looking at property to purchase. Well, it just so happens that the Zander Road address transferred ownership on July 13, 2005. I won't post the names, but I will post where I obtained the info.

https://rod.co.manitowoc.wi.us/landweb.dll/$/

the link doesn't work BCA :( Can you post again, please :)

the link doesn't work BCA :( Can you post again, please :)

I couldn't use the link but I checked it out on maps and omg it's like 4-5 miles north of the auto salvage. A few minute drive. A person could easily burn a body up there and (raise a little stink)and go back and forth quickly to the auto salvage to keep the appearance up of being around... If you seriously found one of the Avery's bought it I'm gonna fall out of my chair.

All, while strong debates regarding alleged facts surrounding cases is encouraged, personal attacks, as well as derogatory characterizations (i.e., conspiracy theorists, etc) of those who hold opposing views, is NOT okay. Please stick to discussing the case and keep your personal opinions of other's views to yourselves. Thanks!

I couldn't use the link but I checked it out on maps and omg it's like 4-5 miles north of the auto salvage. A few minute drive. A person could easily burn a body up there and (raise a little stink)and go back and forth quickly to the auto salvage to keep the appearance up of being around... If you seriously found one of the Avery's bought it I'm gonna fall out of my chair.

I'm sorry--I wasn't clear about my post this morning. I meant to say it was sold on 7/13/05 to another party. After I re-read my post, I could see where one might think someone from the Avery clan purchased it. That is clearly not the case and clearly not my intention with mentioning it.

Missy/Justice try this link.
http://www.co.manitowoc.wi.us/department/businessunit/services.asp?ID=16&BusID=18

Select ROD Documents, then enter as a guest. The address will lead you to the current owner, use the parcel number to look up doc's prior to 2006 and you will see a deed from 2005.

Since we know from JS's interviews with Wiegert that SA regularly traveled the local area to buy vehicles for flipping, I doubt that the 3302 Zander Rd poster is more significant that a vehicle resale poster. It is possible that someone simply did not specify the "West" in the evidentiary poster. I think the location you refer to is actually "33O2 W. Zander Rd" in the Township of Denmark (aka "Gibson"?), WI. You are correct: it is within 9 minutes drive of the Avery Salvage Yard.

Just a quick real estate listing suggests it is/was on the market.

"This is a Single-Family Home located at 3302 West Zander Road, Denmark, WI. The property has a lot size of 1 [acre]. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $281,910. This property is in the 54208 ZIP code in Denmark, WI. The average list price for ZIP code 54208 is $153,680."

I have found a reasonable suggestion for a homeowner. It is not an Avery.

I see no need for further investigation, as it would be a violation of Websleuths Guidelines.

Zander1 (1870).jpg

I'm sorry--I wasn't clear about my post this morning. I meant to say it was sold on 7/13/05 to another party. After I re-read my post, I could see where one might think someone from the Avery clan purchased it. That is clearly not the case and clearly not my intention with mentioning it.

Missy/Justice try this link.
http://www.co.manitowoc.wi.us/department/businessunit/services.asp?ID=16&BusID=18

Select ROD Documents, then enter as a guest. The address will lead you to the current owner, use the parcel number to look up doc's prior to 2006 and you will see a deed from 2005.

BAC, Not that it's a big deal with me...

but using the Address does not work for me :boohoo: As a guest I am presented with only three options: Name, Vol,#, and Alternate#. The other three choices are greyed out. (Platted Description, Unplatted Description, and Parcel#).

I merely used the Manitowoc County Advanced Access GIS Viewer to receive my information. I believe though we both have determined that Avery did/does not/nor-ever-will own the property. :cheers:

BAC, Not that it's a big deal with me...

but using the Address does not work for me :boohoo: As a guest I am presented with only three options: Name, Vol,#, and Alternate#. The other three choices are greyed out. (Platted Description, Unplatted Description, and Parcel#).

I merely used the Manitowoc County Advanced Access GIS Viewer to receive my information. I believe though we both have determined that Avery did/does not/nor-ever-will own the property. :cheers:

Agreed--I think we can finally put that address as a RIP. However, I am curious about 1 thing. SA has an attorney that he was speaking with when he was interviewed in Marinette County before he hired Strang and Buting (sp). Does anyone know the name of that attorney? I know it was mentioned somewhere--I'm just not sure where.

Agreed--I think we can finally put that address as a RIP. However, I am curious about 1 thing. SA has an attorney that he was speaking with when he was interviewed in Marinette County before he hired Strang and Buting (sp). Does anyone know the name of that attorney? I know it was mentioned somewhere--I'm just not sure where.

I think it was his civil attorney, for the lawsuit.... Walter Kelly? I think he had another one though too and I can't remember the name.

I think it was his civil attorney, for the lawsuit.... Walter Kelly? I think he had another one though too and I can't remember the name.

I think you are correct. I believe you will find their names listed in the Memo-section of the Civil Lawsuit documents (see the final Memo?). There was a financial argument between the attorneys-of-the-first representing Avery (in the beginning) and the attorneys-of-the-second.

This is an interesting detail which I have overlooked until rereading O'Neill's 11/05/05 report. O'Neill began Saturday Nov 5 around 11:30 am. Shortly after that (I presume), he drives to Avery's Salvage Yard, and soon (I believe) he begins an interview with Steven. I find it very interesting that he appears to have been inside Steven's car's trunk prior to anyone obtaining a search warrant.
page 5, paragraph 3
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...1/Steven-Avery-Interview-Report-2005Nov05.pdf

I asked Steven as to what clothes he might have been wearing that day and he told me “I
don’t even know”. I then told him about the clothes in the bag in the trunk of his car and
asked if those were the ones he was wearing and Steven said, “it wasn’t none of
them.they are probably at home..in the dryer…probably at home..”

Who is Detective Anthony J. O’Neill? And what do we know about him? I find no mention of him in the Trial Transcripts as a witness.

There is something more about that somewhere Zool... I will look around for it. Just glancing at that report again though, it seems that he arrives at 11:30 and there is no mention of searching anything, but maybe SA did let them look in his trunk (for a body?), no search warrant would be needed, but I would think it would be noted in the statement. I seem to recall that later when they did get a search warrant and remove the car... that bag was no longer in there.

I don't know, and I don't think there are statements about the clothes from SA other than what you have quoted... but he had just gone there that morning, maybe it was his change of clothes and between 11:30 and when they came back (the next day with the search warrant and removed the car and Charles drove the flatbed), it's not unreasonable that he would take his clothes into the cabin. (I would say to change his undies... but unfortunately, we know he doesn't wear any LOL)

Found it....
http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...c2ef1/1454213332944/05-4120sBrandenDassey.pdf
Page 3

On Saturday November 5th 2005 while at the Avery property on Highline Road in the
Town of Stephenson (Consent Search) I had observed a brown paper bag in the Avery
vehicle trunk containing men’s clothing. (Jeans, Shirt, Sweat Shirt, Underwear) as well as
a disposable cigarette lighter (Avery doesn’t smoke) and a hand held flash light (yellow
and black). Upon reexamining the trunk I now found no bag as I had previously observed
on the 5th of November. The Avery vehicle was then secured for transport to the State of
Wisconsin Crime Lab.

He goes into detail in this report, but not the first one. And then.... uhmmm underwear? I guess SA wears underwear now? ( I guess it could have been Bryan's bag though too lol) :hills:

According to this though... the 'search' was by consent.

oh and look what else I found... LOL These are O'Neill's notes. BCA ~ the attorney's were Walt Kelly and Steven Glynn. ;-) And no note about the bag of clothes or other contents of the bag.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Copy-of-Detective-ONeill-Notes.pdf

I came across something else.... but have to look at the CASO report first (about timing). Probably nothing ;-)

This is an interesting detail which I have overlooked until rereading O'Neill's 11/05/05 report. O'Neill began Saturday Nov 5 around 11:30 am. Shortly after that (I presume), he drives to Avery's Salvage Yard, and soon (I believe) he begins an interview with Steven. I find it very interesting that he appears to have been inside Steven's car's trunk prior to anyone obtaining a search warrant.

Who is Detective Anthony J. O’Neill? And what do we know about him? I find no mention of him in the Trial Transcripts as a witness.

Zool--O'Neill is a Marinette County Detective. He interviewed SA while they were up north in Crivitz. Crivitz is in Marinette County.

Ok...adding a bit....

I do believe that 2 of the Dassey boys were in SA's car when it was impounded. Marinette County pulled them over to impound the car. I'm guessing when that was done, there were clothes in the trunk and that is how O'Neill knew about them.

Found it....
http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...c2ef1/1454213332944/05-4120sBrandenDassey.pdf
Page 3

He goes into detail in this report, but not the first one. And then.... uhmmm underwear? I guess SA wears underwear now? ( I guess it could have been Bryan's bag though too lol) :hills:

According to this though... the 'search' was by consent.

oh and look what else I found... LOL These are O'Neill's notes. BCA ~ the attorney's were Walt Kelly and Steven Glynn. ;-) And no note about the bag of clothes or other contents of the bag.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Copy-of-Detective-ONeill-Notes.pdf

I came across something else.... but have to look at the CASO report first (about timing). Probably nothing ;-)

LOL...me too! :) Wonder if it is the same thing???

Here is mine. On O'Neill's notes---he indicates a timeline on page 4, presumably how SA is telling it to him. Monday would have been the 31st, Tuesday November 1st and Wednesday November 2nd...however it shows that LE visited SA on WEDNESDAY, a day before TH was reported missing, so there is something definitely wrong with that timeline.

Also, on the same page--who is "Kim" at the top of the page? It shows KIM and right under "Steve".

Oh, one last thing. Thanks Missy--I knew I read the name somewhere but for the life of me could not remember where. Thanks again. I was wondering if the Zander address could have possibly have been one of those attorney's, but it doesn't appear that way.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyimagine
Back