Where Do You Think Teresa Halbach was Killed?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok...adding a bit....

I do believe that 2 of the Dassey boys were in SA's car when it was impounded. Marinette County pulled them over to impound the car. I'm guessing when that was done, there were clothes in the trunk and that is how O'Neill knew about them.

nope....

On November 5th, very very shortly after Wiegert, Pagel, and Dedering arrive at the Salvage yard, Wiegert recalls that the Avery's own property in Marinette County. Dedering (CASO) calls Sievert (Marinette County) at 11:35am Page 67 of CASO report

Sievert calls O'Neill (Marinette) at 11:30am... close enough to Dederings report lol Page 1, very first paragraph in O'Neill's report

No mention of a consensual search, other than the bag of clothes in the trunk, so we know he looked, just didn't know why, it's on the last page.

November 6th:
armed with the search warrant, this is when they pulled over the boys. This is also when O'Neill notes the bag was not there, and it previously had been on the 5th, and he goes into detail. Bottom of page 2 - page 3 of O'Neill's other report It should be mentioned that he checked the trunk on the 7th, not on the 6th when they seized the vehicle.

O'Neill goes to the cabin, SA consents to a search of his vehicle (no mention of the cabin)

My own comment.... how in the world does Wiegert recall Avery had property there???? He didn't have any contact with Avery's at this point, had he? Or did they know that the family had plans to go there that weekend? And how did they know those plans? And come to think of it... why did they already assume that SA was there.... did someone go knock on SA's door and see if he was home? Did someone ask Earl? Why not say "Earl informed us" then.

Wiegert interviews Earl at 12:40pm on the 5th here In the interview he tells Wiegert that SA and his mom left that morning to go to the cabin.

I really do think at this point they were already monitoring his and Jodi's calls. They knew he was going to the cabin, they knew the comment that he made to Jodi about "Bobby seeing her after SA" (remember Bobby was questioned about that when he was trying to get his dog)

At first I read O'Neill's report as if he was at the cabin at 11:30am.... which I thought would be very early considering when the RAV4 was found. Re-reading, I see that he got a call at 11:30.

[/COLOR][/I][/B]LOL...me too! :) Wonder if it is the same thing???

Here is mine. On O'Neill's notes---he indicates a timeline on page 4, presumably how SA is telling it to him. Monday would have been the 31st, Tuesday November 1st and Wednesday November 2nd...however it shows that LE visited SA on WEDNESDAY, a day before TH was reported missing, so there is something definitely wrong with that timeline.

Also, on the same page--who is "Kim" at the top of the page? It shows KIM and right under "Steve".

LOL Noooo it was the 11:30am thing. I read it as O'Neill got there at 11:30am, but he just got the call at 11:30 ;-)

I did notice the Kim, and I did notice the Wednesday and the police coming out there. I think in the audio of SA's interviews, they were asking him what happened on those days, and he couldn't remember if it was Wednesday or Thursday. I don't believe that they were there on Wednesday, I think he was just having a hard time remember what happened on what day. The Kim... is probably Wisconsin Department of Criminal Investigation Agent’s Kim Skorlinski referenced in the first page of this report

***** forgive me as I am bored today haha I am playing around with the formatting a bit lol

LOL Noooo it was the 11:30am thing. I read it as O'Neill got there at 11:30am, but he just got the call at 11:30 ;-)

I did notice the Kim, and I did notice the Wednesday and the police coming out there. I think in the audio of SA's interviews, they were asking him what happened on those days, and he couldn't remember if it was Wednesday or Thursday. I don't believe that they were there on Wednesday, I think he was just having a hard time remember what happened on what day. The Kim... is probably Wisconsin Department of Criminal Investigation Agent’s Kim Skorlinski referenced in the first page of this report

***** forgive me as I am bored today haha I am playing around with the formatting a bit lol

OH..Yeah...that Kim, I had forgotten about her.

nope....

On November 5th, very very shortly after Wiegert, Pagel, and Dedering arrive at the Salvage yard, Wiegert recalls that the Avery's own property in Marinette County. Dedering (CASO) calls Sievert (Marinette County) at 11:35am Page 67 of CASO report

Sievert calls O'Neill (Marinette) at 11:30am... close enough to Dederings report lol Page 1, very first paragraph in O'Neill's report

No mention of a consensual search, other than the bag of clothes in the trunk, so we know he looked, just didn't know why, it's on the last page.

November 6th:
armed with the search warrant, this is when they pulled over the boys. This is also when O'Neill notes the bag was not there, and it previously had been on the 5th, and he goes into detail. Bottom of page 2 - page 3 of O'Neill's other report It should be mentioned that he checked the trunk on the 7th, not on the 6th when they seized the vehicle.

O'Neill goes to the cabin, SA consents to a search of his vehicle (no mention of the cabin)

My own comment.... how in the world does Wiegert recall Avery had property there???? He didn't have any contact with Avery's at this point, had he? Or did they know that the family had plans to go there that weekend? And how did they know those plans? And come to think of it... why did they already assume that SA was there.... did someone go knock on SA's door and see if he was home? Did someone ask Earl? Why not say "Earl informed us" then.

Wiegert interviews Earl at 12:40pm on the 5th here In the interview he tells Wiegert that SA and his mom.

I really do think at this point they were already monitoring his and Jodi's calls. They knew he was going to the cabin, they knew the comment that he made to Jodi about "Bobby seeing her after SA" (remember Bobby was questioned about that when he was trying to get his dog)

At first I read O'Neill's report as if he was at the cabin at 11:30am.... which I thought would be very early considering when the RAV4 was found. Re-reading, I see that he got a call at 11:30.

Good Observations! When did they interview JS for the first time?

Good Observations! When did they interview JS for the first time?

I am not sure, but it was in the jail. In the phone calls that were released, there was a call from the jail asking about "Janda" <<<< which was in reference to Barb, because she got picked up for possession that day, I think this would be her first interview which we have not seen or heard. Whoever called was told to kick her but be "apologetic" about it... then they asked about Stachowski, and was told she could go back.

It had to have been before 14:57, or 2:57pm.... because this is when Dedering finds out from Lenk about the "Bobby saw TH after SA" page 84 CASO Dedering talks to Bobby at 17:53 (5:53pm) Page 90 CASO

***In Dedering's report he said that Lenk said that MTSO "had contact with" Jodi. This isn't in the MTSO report. I wonder if that "contact" could mean "hey, we listened to all their phone calls from this past week". There is nothing illegal or bad about that really... unless they were doing it before the RAV4 was found because it would go against their position of 'we weren't targeting SA'. I just don't know how Wiegert "recalls" they owned property in Crivitz within 20 minutes of being at the Salvage Yard... and really, I don't recall any reports where officers inquired about SA's whereabouts or went to his trailer to see if he was there, or the business office, it was like they just knew.

I agree.

It seems as if " they just knew " IMO
I am not sure, but it was in the jail. In the phone calls that were released, there was a call from the jail asking about "Janda" <<<< which was in reference to Barb, because she got picked up for possession that day, I think this would be her first interview which we have not seen or heard. Whoever called was told to kick her but be "apologetic" about it... then they asked about Stachowski, and was told she could go back.

It had to have been before 14:57, or 2:57pm.... because this is when Dedering finds out from Lenk about the "Bobby saw TH after SA" page 84 CASO Dedering talks to Bobby at 17:53 (5:53pm) Page 90 CASO

***In Dedering's report he said that Lenk said that MTSO "had contact with" Jodi. This isn't in the MTSO report. I wonder if that "contact" could mean "hey, we listened to all their phone calls from this past week". There is nothing illegal or bad about that really... unless they were doing it before the RAV4 was found because it would go against their position of 'we weren't targeting SA'. I just don't know how Wiegert "recalls" they owned property in Crivitz within 20 minutes of being at the Salvage Yard... and really, I don't recall any reports where officers inquired about SA's whereabouts or went to his trailer to see if he was there, or the business office, it was like they just knew.

Thanks!
I will look into this when I have alone time =)
Hey Dexter...

Did some searching on the Zander Road address. My first inclination was to say SA had that address because he was coming into some money and was looking at property to purchase. Well, it just so happens that the Zander Road address transferred ownership on July 13, 2005. I won't post the names, but I will post where I obtained the info.

https://rod.co.manitowoc.wi.us/landweb.dll/$/

Thanks!
I will look into this when I have alone time =)

K so it may seem like I flipped a bit :p but I now believe the unmentionable address was just a red herring. There was a brief couple of days where I thought maybe SA could have done it there but.... now given the recent revelations and sleuthing about the phone records, and pings and towers and her going back the way she came. Finishing her business up with the Zips and going back home. I've gone back to the beginning where. SA could not have done it. no way. no how. I believe she was killed... at her place after an argument with RH. Where he lay in wait because he knew her schedule. Voicemails deleted, phone destroyed shortly after. Something made him very angry (compromising photos, knowledge about her and SB, her diary, her relationship with a certain DJ). Things are really falling into place for me. And if we learned anything from the biggest liar in the world, you wrap your lies in some believable truths. I think he did see her recently alone in her apartment with the guise of dropping things off for SB but not on the 30th. It was the 31st. Now I can't decide if he disposed of the evidence alone or with some help but he had 3 days to get things in place. I believe the body and car were dumped at the quarry.

YES!!

Welcome back!:happydance:

And thinking, if a few of us armchair detectives can come up with as much, imagine what KZ and her TEAM are uncovering:drumroll:
K so it may seem like I flipped a bit :p but I now believe the unmentionable address was just a red herring. There was a brief couple of days where I thought maybe SA could have done it there but.... now given the recent revelations and sleuthing about the phone records, and pings and towers and her going back the way she came. Finishing her business up with the Zips and going back home. I've gone back to the beginning where. SA could not have done it. no way. no how. I believe she was killed... at her place after an argument with RH. Where he lay in wait because he knew her schedule. Voicemails deleted, phone destroyed shortly after. Something made him very angry (compromising photos, knowledge about her and SB, her diary, her relationship with a certain DJ). Things are really falling into place for me. And if we learned anything from the biggest liar in the world, you wrap your lies in some believable truths. I think he did see her recently alone in her apartment with the guise of dropping things off for SB but not on the 30th. It was the 31st. Now I can't decide if he disposed of the evidence alone or with some help but he had 3 days to get things in place. I believe the body and car were dumped at the quarry.

This is the scenario that I have had in mind for quite awhile. When asked about the last time seeing her, he can't even say the time of day, morning, afternoon or night. IMO if the last time he saw her was when she was killed, of course he "can't remember". I've also thought that he didn't want to commit to a certain time of day if it wasn't on the 30th because he didn't know if SB was at home at that time and it might raise questions.

I can't figure out a situation where he doesn't have help though. If he took the RAV4 to the salvage yard, it's not like he could walk home, he would either have to tow it, or have a ride home. So who would he trust enough to help him? I don't think I would put that much trust in a friend, but who knows.

All JMO and all that jazz!

This is the scenario that I have had in mind for quite awhile. When asked about the last time seeing her, he can't even say the time of day, morning, afternoon or night. IMO if the last time he saw her was when she was killed, of course he "can't remember". I've also thought that he didn't want to commit to a certain time of day if it wasn't on the 30th because he didn't know if SB was at home at that time and it might raise questions.

I can't figure out a situation where he doesn't have help though. If he took the RAV4 to the salvage yard, it's not like he could walk home, he would either have to tow it, or have a ride home. So who would he trust enough to help him? I don't think I would put that much trust in a friend, but who knows.

All JMO and all that jazz!

The only thing that makes sense is if he drives it to the quarry and then walks to a service station and calls a cab. If you are desperate enough you can walk a long way. Here's what is driving it home for me. She's not reported missing for 3 days, he's printing off cell records, admitting to cracking her password. He's pointing out numbers that belong to SA, maps of the area, including SA's and the quarry (makes me wonder how long he's had them). Then so quickly organizing a search, getting fliers printed, directing where to look and getting PS involved. Then there's the scratches on his wrists and hands and living in the victim's room/apartment with her stuff. Where he has the ability to destroy anything of hers that views him in a negative light and clean up anything that ties him to the crime. SB is the only road block in the theory. Where was he on the 31st? and does he know anything, did RH know SB was at work and how long he'd be gone. And I don't think it was premeditated. It's taken me 4 months to get here!

FWIW I do not believe it was premeditated either.
I think RH & TH had a disagreement over something, perhaps he found out something/confronted her with something, and things escalated from there. That or perhaps didn't escalate much & he snapped? Either way, I think it was a heat of the moment type thing. When my mind isn't leading me to Zipperer, or another member of the Avery family..
The only thing that makes sense is if he drives it to the quarry and then walks to a service station and calls a cab. If you are desperate enough you can walk a long way. Here's what is driving it home for me. She's not reported missing for 3 days, he's printing off cell records, admitting to cracking her password. He's pointing out numbers that belong to SA, maps of the area, including SA's and the quarry (makes me wonder how long he's had them). Then so quickly organizing a search, getting fliers printed, directing where to look and getting PS involved. Then there's the scratches on his wrists and hands and living in the victim's room/apartment with her stuff. Where he has the ability to destroy anything of hers that views him in a negative light and clean up anything that ties him to the crime. SB is the only road block in the theory. Where was he on the 31st? and does he know anything, did RH know SB was at work and how long he'd be gone. And I don't think it was premeditated. It's taken me 4 months to get here!

K so it may seem like I flipped a bit[emoji14]but I now believe the unmentionable address was just a red herring. There was a brief couple of days where I thought maybe SA could have done it there but.... now given the recent revelations and sleuthing about the phone records, and pings and towers and her going back the way she came. Finishing her business up with the Zips and going back home. I've gone back to the beginning where. SA could not have done it. no way. no how. I believe she was killed... at her place after an argument with RH. Where he lay in wait because he knew her schedule. Voicemails deleted, phone destroyed shortly after. Something made him very angry (compromising photos, knowledge about her and SB, her diary, her relationship with a certain DJ). Things are really falling into place for me. And if we learned anything from the biggest liar in the world, you wrap your lies in some believable truths. I think he did see her recently alone in her apartment with the guise of dropping things off for SB but not on the 30th. It was the 31st. Now I can't decide if he disposed of the evidence alone or with some help but he had 3 days to get things in place. I believe the body and car were dumped at the quarry.
Teresa finished up her business at the Zipperer's and then went to the Avery's and never left. She never made it home.

She was last seen walking towards SA's trailer door and was found about a week later in little pieces a very short distance from said door.

His trial lawyers would have (or should have ) done their own investigation as to the alibis of the people in her life.

His new lawyer likes to claim those in her life were not investigated. Waiting for the results of her own investigation as to their alibis but something tells me not to hold my breath.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Teresa finished up her business at the Zipperer's and then went to the Avery's and never left. She never made it home.

She was last seen walking towards SA's trailer door and was found about a week later in little pieces a very short distance from said door.

His trial lawyers would have (or should have ) done their own investigation as to the alibis of the people in her life.

His new lawyer likes to claim those in her life were not investigated. Waiting for the results of her own investigation as to their alibis but something tells me not to hold my breath.

IMO, LE should have done a more in-depth investigation as to the alibis of the people in her life at the very get go, rather than SA trial lawyers. Seems they had other fish to fry at that time, though,and it wasn't that important to them for some reason. (and I am talking about BEFORE the discovery of the RAV4)

IMO, LE should have done a more in-depth investigation as to the alibis of the people in her life at the very get go, rather than SA trial lawyers. Seems they had other fish to fry at that time, though,and it wasn't that important to them for some reason. (and I am talking about BEFORE the discovery of the RAV4)
LE follow the evidence, not innuendo and schoolgirl gossip. The evidence led them straight to SA.

My point is that Defense Attorney's have their own investigators. If there was one iota of evidence pointing to any of Teresa's male friends, they would have been all over it like white on rice...and so would Zellner.

So, LE couldn't find anything on them, B & S couldn't and at this very moment, neither has Zellner. That alone should tell you they're clean, let alone the fact the evidence does not incriminate them at all.

The planted evidence, IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The planted evidence, IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Right! So I approached this whole thing with everything found at the salvage yard was planted. Everything! I can almost hear the DA/MTSO conference upon finding the car where KP says "wouldn't it just be easier to eliminate SA then to frame him?" and then being overruled. If you take the approach of the SA trip was the same as any normal photo shoot. Put him equal to the say the Schmidt stop and you have her doing her usual Monday. Being irritated that she's working later then expected, having problems finding the Zip stop and putting her phone on cfna. The only thing that was different was what awaited her at home.

I think you're right on when you say everything was planted. Not a doubt in my mind.
The bones, key, the MAGIC BULLET, the blood that appeared on the RAV4 because Lenk just happened to have NOT signed in that day.

ALL of this " questionable evidence " could have been AVOIDED had those LEO's STAYED AWAY like they were suppose to, IMO. Lenk, Colborn and ANYONE else that was NOT suppose to be there should have been BEHIND THE TAPE with the media, as far as I'm concerned.
Why weren't they? Why would such upstanding citizens of LE go AGAINST protocol and the whole conflict of interest & put themselves RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL?

From the very FIRST moment those plates were called in, to the end.

IMO, because you can't plant what you need to make a person look guilty, from behind the crime scene tape.
Right! So I approached this whole thing with everything found at the salvage yard was planted. Everything! I can almost hear the DA/MTSO conference upon finding the car where KP says "wouldn't it just be easier to eliminate SA then to frame him?" and then being overruled. If you take the approach of the SA trip was the same as any normal photo shoot. Put him equal to the say the Schmidt stop and you have her doing her usual Monday. Being irritated that she's working later then expected, having problems finding the Zip stop and putting her phone on cfna. The only thing that was different was what awaited her at home.

Treading lightly here....but beside those already mentioned, who are you prime suspects if SA isn't responsible for TH's death?

My Short list:

1. A guy affiliated with a quarry
2. A guy arrested in AZ
3. A minister...yes a minister
4. A guy who is associated with a street near Sonoran Ct.
5. A guy who didn't like GZ and lives on 147
6. Another Avery family member, younger than SA but within the immediate family
7. A older Dassey family member

Treading lightly here....but beside those already mentioned, who are you prime suspects if SA isn't responsible for TH's death?

My Short list:

1. A guy affiliated with a quarry
2. A guy arrested in AZ
3. A minister...yes a minister
4. A guy who is associated with a street near Sonoran Ct.
5. A guy who didn't like GZ and lives on 147
6. Another Avery family member, younger than SA but within the immediate family
7. A older Dassey family member

My short list is way too long, but if LE found the car and the body and moved them to Avery Auto then it opens up so many possibilities.
Did she die at GZs, The Quarry, Zander Rd, a hunting lodge, a farm associated with LE, her own house, a random place on the road where she had an accident or was shot via hitman/crazy ex/stalker, at one of her ex bfs house? The only way I think for KZ to find the crime scene is for someone to talk. I think she's alluding to that in recent interviews.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep
Back