Where Do You Think Teresa Halbach was Killed?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How would SB & RH know that she had not been in contact with her family, or other friends?

Just because they hadn't seen her doesn't mean they were aware no one else had.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

You could be right. But, it still seems strange to me.

I still think RH should have been looked at as a suspect- same goes for SB. They weren't even interviewed separately, that's bodgy just in itself.

I still think RH should have been looked at as a suspect- same goes for SB. They weren't even interviewed separately, that's bodgy just in itself.

Did I miss something? I didn't see where there was an in depth interview of RH. I read all 1116 pages of CASO..wow...took me days. I kept hoping I would see an in depth interview of RH. Not that I think he did it, but just that LE did in fact do their due diligence. I didn't find that.

I think she was asphyxiated in SA's trailer. It is a bloodless crime, however from following other cases and hearing experts opinions, it is not as quick and easy as it appears to be on fictional crime tv shows.

She may have been unconscious when they carried her to the garage and one of them noticed she was still breathing so he (SA) executed her on the garage floor and then wrapped and stored her in the RAV 4 while they (SA & BD) left the immediate vicinity of the trailer/garage to collect items for the fire that they eventually placed her in.

Ok forgive me I'm way behind here but was her DNA found in the house anywhere?

Did I miss something? I didn't see where there was an in depth interview of RH. I read all 1116 pages of CASO..wow...took me days. I kept hoping I would see an in depth interview of RH. Not that I think he did it, but just that LE did in fact do their due diligence. I didn't find that.

No, he wasn't interviewed in depth. I think LifeCitizen was talking about that first night, LE didn't interview SB/RH and whoever else was there separately. One of her girlfriends asked to speak to them alone I think, that was to give the BC info.

Nope, not even on the key they found in the trailer. :thinking:

Then She WAS NOT killed in that trailer!

IMO and I'm not all caught up on all this but dosent his BIL live near HIM? And he saw her leaving that day?
or am I wrong.....
This is where they should have been looking!

Then She WAS NOT killed in that trailer!

IMO and I'm not all caught up on all this but dosent his BIL live near HIM? And he saw her leaving that day?
or am I wrong.....
This is where they should have been looking!
Possibly, Eileen.
The FACTS are, there are many suspects that were never looked at in depth.
This is just obvious.
And you hit the nail on the head when you said Teresa was NOT killed in that trailer!!
C'mon, if she were, you'd see a forensics team in there getting DNA from everywhere! Hair, clothes fibers, blood, prints, JMO
Welcome to the conversation!😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Possibly, Eileen.
The FACTS are, there are many suspects that were never looked at in depth.
This is just obvious.
And you hit the nail on the head when you said Teresa was NOT killed in that trailer!!
C'mon, if she were, you'd see a forensics team in there getting DNA from everywhere! Hair, clothes fibers, blood, prints, JMO
Welcome to the conversation!��

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hey there Dex!

I just started reading the CASO.

Missy is right, that's what I meant. :)

Im only half way through!!

WIEGERT and DEDERING that we should spEak with STEVEN AVERy to ascertain if he would allow us to search the salvage yard and we could utllize the friends and families to expedite the search'
we were about to leave the sheriff s deparlment to travel to AVERY',S AUTO SALVAGE when Dispatcher MARIE OOSTERHOUSE summoned me into the dispatch center. Marie was on the phone with a female, later identified as PAMELA STURM. MARIE handed me the phone. I spoke with pAMELA and she indicated she is a friend of TERESA HALBACH- PAMELA stated she and her daughter, NIKOLE STURM, were at AVERY'S AUTO SALVAGE and had found a RAV4 vehicle in the salvage yard, which PAMELA stated was covered with branches

Sooooo in other words they went on his property without getting permission?

And out of all those cars they found that one right off the bat?

WIEGERT and DEDERING that we should spEak with STEVEN AVERy to ascertain if he would allow us to search the salvage yard and we could utllize the friends and families to expedite the search'
we were about to leave the sheriff s deparlment to travel to AVERY',S AUTO SALVAGE when Dispatcher MARIE OOSTERHOUSE summoned me into the dispatch center. Marie was on the phone with a female, later identified as PAMELA STURM. MARIE handed me the phone. I spoke with pAMELA and she indicated she is a friend of TERESA HALBACH- PAMELA stated she and her daughter, NIKOLE STURM, were at AVERY'S AUTO SALVAGE and had found a RAV4 vehicle in the salvage yard, which PAMELA stated was covered with branches

Sooooo in other words they went on his property without getting permission?

And out of all those cars they found that one right off the bat?

God lead her to it :facepalm:

I think they actually asked EA if they could go on the property. Someone else will know for sure.

I think they actually asked EA if they could go on the property. Someone else will know for sure.

That is correct. They asked EA for his permission to search the property and he allowed them. It was Saturday November 5, 2005. I believe they found the car after searching about 30-40 minutes.

There is a lot of information at stevenavery.org including the trial transcript and pictures.

Welcome to the thread! :welcome6:

LOL God led her ? lol
Now honestly would u take your daughter and go out there wandering around alone in that salvage lot?

That is correct. They asked EA for his permission to search the property and he allowed them. It was Saturday November 5, 2005. I believe they found the car after searching about 30-40 minutes.

There is a lot of information at stevenavery.org including the trial transcript and pictures.

Welcome to the thread! :welcome6:

Just started reading the CASO!

LOL God led her ? lol
Now honestly would u take your daughter and go out there wandering around alone in that salvage lot?

Um..No. but just because I'm an overprotective mom...LOL

But, I would go with other friends or my hubby.

Don't twist my words, regardless of what the reality of the situation was, Colborn testifies the thought crossed his mind.

These here are the facts:

View attachment 92676

Sgt Jason Jost with MCSO's report, page 15 of the MCSO report. Maybe I missed it.... is Sgt Jost an Arson investigator? Seriously, this is not a fact that has been disputed, I do realize that Kratz was spewing on Dr. Drew that an arson investigator was the one that "stumbled upon the bones", but like most of what Kratz says, he is wrong.

View attachment 92677

And in case you want some more facts:
Sturdivant's testimony (can be found on Day 13) .... who did spend some time with the Arson Bureau with the DCI, he worked on 3 or 4 cases, and in fact said any cases he was involved in while with that division had bodies or partial bodies, no where near what is the case here.

View attachment 92678
Sturdivant (DCI -Arson squad ) and Sippel (Caso) also found bones. All the documents and transcripts dispel the myth that MCSO found every piece of evidence.

Why should they be suspects?

SB was questioned twice and RH was not there the first time.

What do you mean by "in depth"?

RH told them when he last saw her, what they had talked about, their relationship history, her personality traits, how long she had been back home. Not sure how much more he was supposed to do.

Ok forgive me I'm way behind here but was her DNA found in the house anywhere?
<snip> However, the reason they didn't definitively find her DNA in his trailer, is the same reason her blood was found on the sideboard of her car and not the carpet...she was laying on something e.g tarp, plastic etc. At least two shots to the head and the blood doesn't get on the carpet?

The same thing she was layed on in the car is the same one used in the bedroom imo. No one has ever stated she went traipsing all through the trailer. His bedroom was within spitting distance of the front door and she was carried out that door still wrapped in whatever it was.

No, he wasn't interviewed in depth. I think LifeCitizen was talking about that first night, LE didn't interview SB/RH and whoever else was there separately. One of her girlfriends asked to speak to them alone I think, that was to give the BC info.
Yes, she asked to speak away from the others because they did not know about BC. So there goes the jealousy theory some of Avery's supporters like to throw around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen
Back