Where is Amy's totalled car? Time Line and Ping

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
06/06 AH totals car (this is also the same night Caylee went home in the middle of the night!)
06/14 AH texts KC "can we tow the car to your place?" AH informs KC her dad will probably pick it up the first weekend in July. AH later texts KC asking TL's address and says she is with WW, his friend the towing guy. KC tells AH she will get the car towed to her house one day this week. AH replies can't we just leave it there (TL's) it seems silly to keep towing it.
6/19 KC texts AH "Call me when you're headed over to see your car." AH textx back "on my way."

KC and AH didn't see each other June 10 through the 30th, but KC made a point of knowing where the car was and when, and when someone would be checking on it.

Okay, now that this is laid out this way, I see where this is heading. Because of the WW connection it is possible that the mechanic thought AH's car was KC's car. Is it possible that AH's car smelled as well? If so, it brings us back to the original question of this thread...where is Amy's totalled car?

LA disappeared from the A's home to go to TL's to recover KC's belongings. He knew that key was to AH's car and I think when he left TL's apartment, he located the car, either in TL's parking lot or somewhere else. I think he found something, either Caylee or evidence and what he did from there only LA knows and that is why he took care of AH's key.

Remember his interview with LE where he makes some weird statement about that being the first time he smelled that smell (decomp) while he was laughing. That may well have been the first time that he smelled decomp, but I think he smelled it again later than night when he found AH's totalled car.

Pink, forgive me as I haven't read WW's interview...the mechanic said AH's car smelled like a dead body?? When did the mechanic look at her car?

TIA
I have it saved on my computer so I can't link it...But they ask him about a mechanic that supposedly talks about Casey's car smelling like a dead body. It was discussed here on his (WW) interview thread. It's very strange.

06/06 AH totals car (this is also the same night Caylee went home in the middle of the night!)
06/14 AH texts KC "can we tow the car to your place?" AH informs KC her dad will probably pick it up the first weekend in July. AH later texts KC asking TL's address and says she is with WW, his friend the towing guy. KC tells AH she will get the car towed to her house one day this week. AH replies can't we just leave it there (TL's) it seems silly to keep towing it.
6/19 KC texts AH "Call me when you're headed over to see your car." AH textx back "on my way."

KC and AH didn't see each other June 10 through the 30th, but KC made a point of knowing where the car was and when, and when someone would be checking on it.
I'm trying to re-confirm that date that RM says that Casey took Caylee home in the middle of the night. I made the original entry for that but I thought it was on May 31rst. Somehow my entry post on the calendar was moved to June 6th and I do not believe that is correct! In their interview with Cindy, they ask her about this and they ask about the night of May 31rst as well. I will try to see if I can remove that entry so that it doesn't cause unneccesary confusion!

ETA - For some reason JBean moved the post! I cannot edit it and cannot move it but I am sure that the date is incorrect!

Re-reading KC/AH texts. There is interesting talk of KC wondering where JP keys are when they were looking for AH's missing money. Wonder if that fits in?

Is it likely that AH totaled car ended up in a local junk yard at some point in June? Are we wondering if there could have been a body transfer before it was delivered to the junk yard or am I off completely? :bang:
Also, has it ever been explained why AH and Casey did not see each other for an extended time after the 10th of June?

I'm trying to re-confirm that date that RM says that Casey took Caylee home in the middle of the night. I made the original entry for that but I thought it was on May 31rst. Somehow my entry post on the calendar was moved to June 6th and I do not believe that is correct! In their interview with Cindy, they ask her about this and they ask about the night of May 31rst as well. I will try to see if I can remove that entry so that it doesn't cause unneccesary confusion!

ETA - For some reason JBean moved the post! I cannot edit it and cannot move it but I am sure that the date is incorrect!

Pink, what do we do? If the date is incorrect, we need to change it. I defer to you as you are the more "experienced" poster! TIA

Is it likely that AH totaled car ended up in a local junk yard at some point in June? Are we wondering if there could have been a body transfer before it was delivered to the junk yard or am I off completely? :bang:
Also, has it ever been explained why AH and Casey did not see each other for an extended time after the 10th of June?

It has never been explained why there was no face to face contact between KC and AH between 6/10 and 6/30. We assumed, as did the rest of their gang, that it was because KC had taken up so intently with TL, but this would certainly shed new light on her reasons for avoiding AH for that time period.

KC knew that AH's dad was not coming for the car until the first weekend in July, and she knew when Amy was going to look at her car. What better place for KC to store/hide a body and/or evidence, right in AH's car, at TL's apartment, where she also spent the majority of 6/10 through 6/30. She knew AH would eventually find out about the smell in AH's car, so she came up with the squirrel story prior to AH's dad coming to get the car, establishing a "reason" to explain the odor in AH's car. You know, oh yeah that same thing happened to me and it was squirrels. That's just dead
squirrel. I think she put Caylee in that car and that's why we only have the 2.6 days according to the body farm. I think she used AH's trunk to store Caylee and or her remains. Remember someone here posted regarding what seemed like KC texting and calling TL when the pings show she was in his area, maybe she was there, in the parking lot checking on AH's car chatting it up with him to make sure he wouldn't find her in the parking lot checking out the car. LA did something with whatever he found that night. I really think he involved himself in this.

I wonder about Amy car too. For some reason i think more come out in trial. The timeline
is to close to KA missing.

I don't think you off at all. it might be what every one is missing.

Pink, what do we do? If the date is incorrect, we need to change it. I defer to you as you are the more "experienced" poster! TIA
I'm not sure really. When I get a chance to check the date, I will. Then maybe I'll PM JBean for help. :confused:

Are we sure they were discussing a car key. Key of coke?

Mom2Chloe - SERIOUSLY!!! When we were on CCM's church theory thread, someone posted the link to AH's and KC's text messages. I started reading and IT WAS LIKE A LIGHTBULB WENT OFF!!!!

It seemed so obvious all of a sudden that, at some point and I have no idea for how long, that KC put Caylee in AH's car. I thought for sure, after bringing it up, that this would have been hashed over for many a posts on here (I'm fairly new to Websleuths!).

I think there must be a huge connection to Amy's car.

I think KC killed Caylee --- put her in the sandbox (dog's hit) --- puts her in her own trunk (2.6 days of decomp) --- puts her in AH's car --- then somehow transfers her to a sealed container and dumps her body somewhere...... dumpster, body of water, wooded area.....that's what I think she did.

Wouldn't there be forensics tests from AH's car? Would they be able to hold that information back?

Thank you i been looking for this in my papers and could not find it.

The WW interview, I did not see any mention of a key that Lee distroyed.

Per William Waters, Casey was having a conversation with Tony around 9:10Pm July 4th, Just about how Tony's doing and William was just listening and sitting beside her with the rest of the friends, so pretty much he heard her conversation. No talk at all about a child or Caylee. A boyfriend/girlfriend conversation Mentioned Tony's school. The only thing that jumps out about he conversation is, Just what Tony supposedly was going through up there with his family, with his dad (wanted him to stay up there he brought it up at the wrong time, Casey was like, Well why'd you, why would you bring this up? Well, I don't want to talk about this now. It's not a good, it's not a good time to be talking about negative things while watching fireworks. then Tony said something like he didn't know if he'll be able to come back because his dad might send for his car and all that good stuff. So Casey didn't even know what was going on. So at that point Casey didn't know if Tony was coming back, it was a 50/50 chance, he was supposed to be back July 5. Williams states how impressed he was with Casey, she kept the party in order, cleaned, got a cold towel for him when he "cut" his face that night, went home around 1:30AM July 5and he asked her out and she showed up that morning again. He asked what they were going to do for the day and Casey mentioned that she needed to go to Ikea because supposedly she was getting a place soon, he got ready and left with Casey around 11:30AM, grabbed a bite to eat at Zaxbys, went to Target next door got gum and coffee and spent the day in Ikea until 4pm.Only phone and text messages from this point on. They made plans to go on a helicopter ride on July 10 but Casey cancelled and said she was with her Na-Naw on that day, July 10. Then she texted on July 15 that she needed to get a rental car, he also went on to say the night that Cindy and Amy went to get her from Tony's she texted William about the rental car.

LE questioned Willam about a Crimeline tip. a kid arrested on July 26. Ryan Huffman "suspect stated Will Walters, Casey's supposed boyfriend mentioned in casual conversation that Casey had been in an accident and brought her car in for repair. Afterwards unknown mechanic, unknown garage, stated the car smelled like a dead body... No further details "Ring a bell? WW claims he does not know Ryan but that his friend Dusty has a friend name Ryan.
After being questioned if he knew Ryan or ever meet him and stating that he did not, he then slips and said.... the last time I talked to Dusty and Ryan was at the July 4th party. He then claims that he hangs out with Dusty Mcoy a lot, that is his best friend. Claims that Dusty works for the government doing trouble shooting, over off Alafaya and he gets off around 9pm but answers his phone around 9:30..He does simulations, armory, police vest and stuff.

WW claims that he spoke with Casey up to the point where she was actually going up the escalator to see Tony when she picked him up from the airport, TALKED TO HIM WHENEVER SHE WAS IN THE CAR WASH GETTING THE OUTSIDE OF TONY'S CAR BECAUSE IT WAS DIRTY, FROM THE CAR WASH PLACE, IT WAS ONE OF THE CLOSEST ONE OF THE CAR WASH PLACES BY THE AIRPORT. AND THEN SHE GOT TO THE AIRPORT HE WW WAS LIKE ALRIGHT BY. You know I'm, I got things to do. I got my motorcycle to work on and five min later Casey calls back. Tony's not here yet, blah, blah. I'm like, Okay,WW states that should of been a sign of someone that needs attention. Never spoke of Caylee, talked a lot about herself and job.

Page 16 Ryan Huffman http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1643417/Waters-William---Statement

But that just text messages i went over AH transcrits and can not find where they questions Ah about the tow car. I bet they cut that part out.

I'd like to find out more about this best friend Dusty Mcoy and the guy that got arrested, Ryan Huffman?

The key being destroyed is discussed in LA's interview. He finds a key that belongs to AH in KC's bag (the one that he picked up from Tony's)...

ETA - Dusty and the other guy were both discussed a little bit in the original WW thread that was started right after the documents were released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back