Where is Amy's totalled car? Time Line and Ping

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know where and/or when the car was disposed of? When it was mentioned that Lee "took care" of Amy's key that KC had, could this key have belonged to the totalled car? Might be a good place to look for a body or evidence. Any idea what kind of car this was and if it was truly totalled? Do any locals know where totalled cars go to die in the Orlando area? Could this car have been the one in regards to WW interview, the one that had been in an accident, was being repaired and smelled like a dead body? TIA

I assumed there were talking about house keys not yet returned by the "friend "who zeroed out her bank account.

But, if you want look and the car was totaled in a wreck: AH's accident report, filed with LE, is public record. The report will give the identification of the tow company and the tow company has the location as to where the vehicle was towed. (hint)

Do we know why it was totaled? Say it wasn't submerged in a body of water. I can't take another spin, I am getting dizzy.

mom2chloe, respectfully snipped:

"Could this car have been the one in regards to WW interview, the one that had been in an accident, was being repaired and smelled like a dead body? TIA"

This is the only thing that makes sense!! When LE was asking WW about his connection to the crime tip from Ryan H. about an unknown mechanic at an unknown garage having worked on WW's girlfriend's wrecked car that "smelled like a dead body," I didn't pay much attention because the dates of TonE's car repair didn't fit with this and there was no indication that KC ever had her car worked on.

But Amy's car does make sense. I think I remember some texting between Amy and KC about where in TonE's parking lot she should have the car towed. There was speculation on another thread that this would have made another trunk available for KC to hide Caylee.

Do you think it was Amy's car that the mechanic was referring to, thinking Amy was WW's girlfriend? Or maybe KC was with Amy when she took the car to the garage. Ryan would have known KC because they were both at the 4th of July party.

You're right . . . We need to find out the final disposition of Amy's car to see if this is a real possibility.

AH's car was wrecked late in the evening by herself it's in the text messages between KC & her. AH was texting KC @ towing it to the A's house since they were to be moving in soon.. :floorlaugh:

AH was leaving to PR & asked KC if she could tow it there. KC lied about why she couldn't have it towed to the A's house for a few days. She could only leave it parked where she (AH) was living in it's spot for a limited amount of time r it would be towed. AH's uncle I believe was coming to get it soon to sell for parts. When AH & KC were going to buy her (AH) new car in Jackson... KC LIE
's again: KC texted her that she wouldn't be able to go with her because her GA had a stroke. A lot of this u can find in the texts & docs. I could add to this but :furious::too much info:

JMHO: AH's wrecked car has no evidence in it! Now KC did want her to get a gas can out of AH's storage unit aprox. June 30th...but AH in docs said she told KC "It's easier to just go to Target to get one...etc." Was KC trying to find out where the storage unit was but that plan back fired & why did she want gas cans when she already left her car at Amscot on the 27th??? Sorry a little off topic. JMHO :waitasec:

JMHO: why did she want gas cans when she already left her car at Amscot on the 27th??? Sorry a little off topic. JMHO :waitasec:

KC's intention was to probably use the car again and must have been really shocked when it was towed. I think that CA stated (maybe in her interview to LE) that KC had put a note on it saying something to the effect that she would be back. Whether or not the note ever existed, I think KC was not finished with the car. Maybe that's why she left her pocketbook in it to make it look like the owner had just stepped away for a few moments.

KC's intention was to probably use the car again and must have been really shocked when it was towed. I think that CA stated (maybe in her interview to LE) that KC had put a note on it saying something to the effect that she would be back. Whether or not the note ever existed, I think KC was not finished with the car. Maybe that's why she left her pocketbook in it to make it look like the owner had just stepped away for a few moments.

Sorry off topic...That's what I'd like to know!! :waitasec::furious: Im sure LE knows something on the matter & has investigated it. That is one video that I know has not been released yet! where r they???
Thet have KC's other Target shopping trips w/AH's $. So you know they have that one. It's in transcripts that KC showed up that early morning at AH's (she also texted r called JG for gas cans..same dayAM).....hung out...went to Target....hung out....till AH had to go to work in the late afternoon...where KC went from there with the gas cans??? :waitasec::furious::eek:

She also was driving TL jeep at this time period!

But as I pointed out earlier from what I read in all the docs I truly doubt AH's wrecked car was not used to hide Caylee in. JMHO

AH's car was wrecked late in the evening by herself it's in the text messages between KC & her. AH was texting KC @ towing it to the A's house since they were to be moving in soon.. :floorlaugh:

AH was leaving to PR & asked KC if she could tow it there. KC lied about why she couldn't have it towed to the A's house for a few days. She could only leave it parked where she (AH) was living in it's spot for a limited amount of time r it would be towed. AH's uncle I believe was coming to get it soon to sell for parts. When AH & KC were going to buy her (AH) new car in Jackson... KC LIE
's again: KC texted her that she wouldn't be able to go with her because her GA had a stroke. A lot of this u can find in the texts & docs. I could add to this but :furious::too much info:

JMHO: AH's wrecked car has no evidence in it! Now KC did want her to get a gas can out of AH's storage unit aprox. June 30th...but AH in docs said she told KC "It's easier to just go to Target to get one...etc." Was KC trying to find out where the storage unit was but that plan back fired & why did she want gas cans when she already left her car at Amscot on the 27th??? Sorry a little off topic. JMHO :waitasec:

Casey makes me so mad!! Amy was such a good friend to her and didn't ask for much from her. But whenever Amy did need her help, Casey lied to her about why she couldn't help. The only time Casey did things for other people was when she had her own interests in it - for example, when she dropped them off at the airport. She just wanted the dang car. I had a friend like that before, but not for long!

Amy wrecked her car 6-6.......they also discussed towing the wreck to the Anthony's house then.

My understanding of texts between Casey & Amy were regarding towing Amy's wrecked car to TonEs, not the Anthonys . . .

could be both places: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

14 Jun txt KC to AH (609p): Sutton place. On university between goldenrod and forsyth
14 Jun txt KC to AH (821p): He said it doesnt matter where you park it.
14 Jun txt KC to AH (823p): Anytime love!!! Ill get it towed to the house on day this week
14 Jun txt KC to AH (825p): Actually we probably could. I dont see why not. Ill check with the people at his clubhouse tomorrow morning

My understanding of texts between Casey & Amy were regarding towing Amy's wrecked car to TonEs, not the Anthonys . . .

I thought they discussed both places, but I could be wrong. There's so much info to remember.

could be both places: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

14 Jun txt KC to AH (609p): Sutton place. On university between goldenrod and forsyth
14 Jun txt KC to AH (821p): He said it doesnt matter where you park it.
14 Jun txt KC to AH (823p): Anytime love!!! Ill get it towed to the house on day this week
14 Jun txt KC to AH (825p): Actually we probably could. I dont see why not. Ill check with the people at his clubhouse tomorrow morning

:yes:those r in her texts but further info in transcripts & later texts.

It's in AH's transcript that it was the A's house & KC called r texted days later with another excuse that GA & CA said no! AH told LE that she wanted to meet CA being she was moving in w/KC when KC bought the house...(KC lie's) AH told LE being she would be living w/Caylee & all CA probably would like to know who she is. (worded here out of memory):pcguru::waitasec:
More info in transcripts! I pull up the transcripts & texts side by side to compare! :crazy: It really helps with timelines etc.:crazy:
No she never helped AH unless it was to get something she wanted. Car, place to crash, party companion, $, checks, etc. etc. etc.
:furious::furious::steamed::shakehead::devil::hopping_mad::scream::burn::curses::cursing::puke::dervish::snake::rage::loser::behindbar:liar:Need I say more how I feel about KC?

Personally, I didn't like the way that whole conversation went down. It set off my hinky meter. Lee, in his own arrogant way, wouldn't even let Amy finish her sentence. Why? It wasn't his property. He destroyed the key even before Amy called him. Why not ask to meet her, give her the key and question her at the same time.

It seems like there is more to this than we know.

Makes me believe that Lee thought this would become evidence and "innocently" disposed of it before being or giving permission by it's owner to do so. Kind of like Cindy washing the Casey's pants. Man if they threw out the stuffed animals because they smelled like smoke, then I can't imaging the kind of STINK it was to bring those pants into the house.....INTO THEIR WASHER....and actually save the pants. Couldn't just throw those out like trash for the LE to pick up and test.....now could we....this will be HUGE in trial. Lee was thinking he was destroying evidence. He probably thought Casey had this extra key so she could "help herself" to Amy's car. Didn't want LE finding about this now could we?

I assumed there were talking about house keys not yet returned by the "friend "who zeroed out her bank account.

But, if you want look and the car was totaled in a wreck: AH's accident report, filed with LE, is public record. The report will give the identification of the tow company and the tow company has the location as to where the vehicle was towed. (hint)

Do we know why it was totaled? Say it wasn't submerged in a body of water. I can't take another spin, I am getting dizzy.

I cannot get this key (and this car) off my mind. Since LA destroyed this key, wouldn't it stand to reason that it would belong to a totaled/wrecked car that you would never anticipate using a key to again? It has been suggested that the key may have been to a storage unit, but I disagree. I have only had 2 storage units in my lifetime, but each time, we provided our own locks, keyed locks nevertheless, but locks that you would keep and use again, certainly if you had spare keys those would be keys you would want to retain, not destroy.

It has also been suggested that maybe the key belonged to AH's new car, which I also disagree with, again, if she had a spare key, she would want to retain it not destroy it. AH is a 20 something who works hard for her money, one job as a career interest and a second to supplement the lack of income she earns at the job she loves and went to school for. I don't see her replacing keys when it would be more frugal to retrieve the key from LA, especially in light of the fact that KC had just stolen all of her money.

Further, it has been suggested that this key may have been to TL's jeep, and again I respectfully disagree. KC was driving his car while he was gone, without his permission. She would have no reason to have a key to his vehicle, since he left her the keys so she could drop him off at the airport and besides, when LA mentions this key to AH, she clearly knows what key he is referring to.

IIRC, AH mentioned the insurance info going to the wrong address and inquired with someone, TB I think, if they knew how she could retrieve the insurance papers. What if this paperwork was the final check for the totaled/wrecked car and what if KC was trying to intercept the check and/or possibly the title to the car? What if she succeeded? Those papers, whatever they were had been mailed to the Oviedo address. I realize the key to the Oviedo house may factor in, but again, this would have been a key she would have retained, turned over to her friend TB or his grandparents who I believe were the landlords at the Oviedo house.

KC and AH exchange texts 6/16 regarding AH going to the car. Coincidence? I think not....nothing with the A's seems to be a coincident.

Thoughts anyone?

I hope and pray that this car was not submerged in a body of water, but if it was I fear it may have held evidence if not a body or remains, and this would have ocurred since the accident where the car was totaled, which was an accident where noone was hurt, resulting in possibly a bent frame, the type of accident where a lot of people might consider the car not a total loss. I read earlier this morning a post that implied that CA thought if KC were smart enough to have done this, she would have been smart enough to put the car in the water ( I am paraphrasing here!) Hinky meter alerted!

I have searched for info here and elsewhere trying to find a paper trail or any info about this car and have had no luck! If someone has further suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Short of contacting AH via her myspace, I am out of ideas. TIA

I would bet that LE knows exactly what happened to the car and has already checked it out if possible.

The key LA threw away has always bothered me also. It is just not natural to throw someone else's key away. Did he not say "I have already taken care of it" when he spoke to AH?

Also, for what it's worth, I believe that when LE divers checked the lakes around the A's house, they recovered several cars.

allready taken care of.

people would say that in a matter of fact dont worry I will take care of it kind of you have no need to think of it again done deal kind of way :)

I just re-read the WW interview. That whole bit about her car and the mechanic saying it smelled like a dead body is very strange!

Lee was awfully quick at telling AH that he had found her key and 'destroyed' it. If you found a lone key, unless someone told you what it went to, how would you KNOW who's key it was right off the bat?.... Did KC whisper some information to Lee in the bedroom?...

The car was at TL's apt complex with a fitted cover over it, it didnt necessarily have to be the trunk that was used for the hiding spot, it may have been easier to pull up next to the car and open one of the back doors.

Curious also- did anybody notice if Lee had on different clothes when he returned from TL's apartment?
:waitasec:

(I just noticed this re-opened thread, moved own message from ccm's church theory thread).

I just re-read the WW interview. That whole bit about her car and the mechanic saying it smelled like a dead body is very strange!

Pink, forgive me as I haven't read WW's interview...the mechanic said AH's car smelled like a dead body?? When did the mechanic look at her car?

TIA

Pink, forgive me as I haven't read WW's interview...the mechanic said AH's car smelled like a dead body?? When did the mechanic look at her car?

TIA

I don't believe it was AH's car in this interview. I think it was in reference to KC's car. IIRC something about a guy getting arrested and telling authorities that he heard a mechanic say that KC was WW's girlfriend, and her car smelled like a dead body.

I'm not sure 100% if that was the way it was worded, but I am sure they were talking about KC's car.

06/06 AH totals car (this is also the same night Caylee went home in the middle of the night!)
06/14 AH texts KC "can we tow the car to your place?" AH informs KC her dad will probably pick it up the first weekend in July. AH later texts KC asking TL's address and says she is with WW, his friend the towing guy. KC tells AH she will get the car towed to her house one day this week. AH replies can't we just leave it there (TL's) it seems silly to keep towing it.
6/19 KC texts AH "Call me when you're headed over to see your car." AH textx back "on my way."

KC and AH didn't see each other June 10 through the 30th, but KC made a point of knowing where the car was and when, and when someone would be checking on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back