Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know, the more I think about this fight to get out of probation and the motivation behind it, I am CONVINCED it direcly interferes with a plan already in place, some sort of contractual deal the DT and FCA are knee deep into and it's going to come out at the hearing I hope. I can feel it in my bones. Maybe, and this is pure speculation, part of the plan was to leave the country for some reason? I don't know, but I sure as heck want to find out. The one thing that keeps me happy is to see the continual wrenches thrown into JB's plans.... I bet he's madder than a wet hen. I'm convinced he's on a downward spiral, waist deep in a mess.....

CONGRATULATIONS LOGICALGIRL !!!!

That's a whole lot of posts!

LOL - it was a long hard case and we seriously had a lot to discuss, but I admit much of it was goofing around with my buds Strawberry, A_News_Junkie and a few others when it was time to be silly and relieve some tension....

you know, the more I think about this fight to get out of probation and the motivation behind it, I am CONVINCED it direcly interferes with a plan already in place, some sort of contractual deal the DT and FCA are knee deep into and it's going to come out at the hearing I hope. I can feel it in my bones. Maybe, and this is pure speculation, part of the plan was to leave the country for some reason? I don't know, but I sure as heck want to find out. The one thing that keeps me happy is to see the continual wrenches thrown into JB's plans.... I bet he's madder than a wet hen. I'm convinced he's on a downward spiral, waist deep in a mess.....

Yes! :woohoo:

Where is Casey?

We know that Offender Anthony is not in a good place ... and that is not just limited to location. :great:

LOL - it was a long hard case and we seriously had a lot to discuss, but I admit much of it was goofing around with my buds Strawberry, A_News_Junkie and a few others when it was time to be silly and relieve some tension....

Glad I could help. Oops, there's another post. I'm not far behind!

That plan that's at the root of your speculation is probably of a lucrative nature that, as you say, will be exposed in the 'pay the costs back' hearing, AND on her probation forms. Can't see Baez and Co. being happy about that at all. Who was it that said up-thread "follow the money"....how right you are! :D

Glad I could help. Oops, there's another post. I'm not far behind!

No you aren't - and I think the counter is off - I stayed at 94 with six to go with many posts in between. Next time you look it will have jumped up a couple of hundred....

Now now - don't be so gullible! The PI probably installed a few cameras around whatever location she is at - probably stashed in someone's basement inlaw suite.:great:

Very likely just a disposable camera...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

Love the questionaire! I can't wait to see "income"!!!!!! That's going to have some SERIOUS IMPLICATIONS for any entertainment business seeking to hire here, i.e some IMMEDIATE PUBLIC BACKLASH, maybe even to the point of "pulling out"! I wonder if Dr. Phil paid her anything?

That plan that's at the root of your speculation is probably of a lucrative nature that, as you say, will be exposed in the 'pay the costs back' hearing, AND on her probation forms. Can't see Baez and Co. being happy about that at all. Who was it that said up-thread "follow the money"....how right you are! :D

Yes ... it'd be a real blow to JB and FCA if they work hard to line up some $1.5M deal only to have it all taken away by investigation costs, lawsuits, legal fees and, IRS taxes and back taxes. They may have fooled the Jury with the accident but hopefully they will pay financially instead for wasting everyone's time and resources.

IMO if FCA could avoid these costs by BOTH staying out-of-state and indigent then she could have avoided them all and fly under the radar ... being on probation both forces FCA to be in Florida, making her available and a target and ... her income can get scrutinized.

JB ... here's your sign! Your cash cow is quickly becoming a white elephant.

I think you know the answer too.

IMO, the DT doesn't like the timing of this. It's happening over the next 12 months, a critical time for dealing with the depositions, civil suits, etc. I think they are afraid Casey will mess up if she has to appear in court and potentially take an oath to tell the truth. If she lies it might jeopardize her probation, but if she were to be truthful at any point it would hurt her position in any of these upcoming cases. That's the only reason I can think of for so many attorneys being so dead-set against an order of probation.

You know what they say in Hollwood " there is no bad publicity"

I think you both are right - and what I wonder by the look of Jose's new much quieter self, and you have to admit on the Geraldo clip, he was a bit weird - I'm wondering if he has made some kind of a deal already that is his usual - umm - not quite open and above board - and because he is being so closely watched right now he's terrified he is going to be discovered and really fall into it.

Maybe he thought he could hide FCA away taking online courses so she wouldn't be reporting an income - but what if she actually gets a job and has to report income - then he'll be in double doodoo for not reporting the secondary one and she'll be back in the clink - while he's worried about being disbarred.

Love the questionaire! I can't wait to see "income"!!!!!! That's going to have some SERIOUS IMPLICATIONS for any entertainment business seeking to hire here, i.e some IMMEDIATE PUBLIC BACKLASH, maybe even to the point of "pulling out"! I wonder if Dr. Phil paid her anything?

Next thing you know, there will be motions filed to have those forms not made available each month....but at some point, if the games continue, they'll have Sunshine Law citizens groups on them, in addition to those following this specific case....and then there will be even more talk of favoritism by not allowing her reports to be made available, etc., etc., etc. I mean, how far can all of the blocking attempts go?!?! They're going to have to give it up at some point, I think.

Bottom line..it has to be about money. Somehow this probation is going to affect their payday or they wouldn't be so concerned about it. It has to be a huge roadblock to whatever they have planned for FICA. Follow the money!

:rocker:

BRBM: I agree ... I believe one of the reasons they are fighting this so hard is about the $$$$$. Really ... has anyone EVER seen a group of attorneys fight so hard AGAINST Probation for their client ? They do NOT want it known about their "deals" because then the DOC/State would KNOW that she probably earned some "income" and would have to report it to them since she is on probation ... but if she was NOT on probation -- CFCA and JB would do anything they could to NOT report it because of the lawsuits, etc.

Also ... I am wondering this : say they have some sort of deal which requires CFCA to leave Florida, and being that she is on probation, she has to get "permission" to leave the state of Florida. And JB and CFCA do NOT want it known where CFCA actually IS -- CFCA would have to list the City, County and State to the DOC under the "terms of probation" ... and they do NOT want this info out ...

Ah ... wouldn't it be GREAT if her Probation Officer said NO -- you do NOT have permission to leave the State ! "Serve that probation and quit your yacking" ... :innocent: would never happen but it's a thought ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Yes ... it'd be a real blow to JB and FCA if they work hard to line up some $1.5M deal only to have it all taken away by investigation costs, lawsuits, legal fees and, IRS taxes and back taxes. They may have fooled the Jury with the accident but hopefully they will pay financially instead for wasting everyone's time and resources.

IMO if FCA could avoid these costs by BOTH staying out-of-state and indigent then she could have avoided them all and fly under the radar ... being on probation both forces FCA to be in Florida, making her available and a target and ... her income can get scrutinized.

JB ... here's your sign! Your cash cow is quickly becoming a white elephant.

I'm surely no expert, but the way those forms read, and considering honesty, etc., as a condition of serving probation, I would think that any attempts to 'hide' any income (overseas, funds in the names of others, etc.) would be made much more difficult to pull off. Hope so, anyway. :D

No you aren't - and I think the counter is off - I stayed at 94 with six to go with many posts in between. Next time you look it will have jumped up a couple of hundred....

Maybe it jumps when you put up pictures...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::innocent:

I think you both are right - and what I wonder by the look of Jose's new much quieter self, and you have to admit on the Geraldo clip, he was a bit weird - I'm wondering if he has made some kind of a deal already that is his usual - umm - not quite open and above board - and because he is being so closely watched right now he's terrified he is going to be discovered and really fall into it.

Maybe he thought he could hide FCA away taking online courses so she wouldn't be reporting an income - but what if she actually gets a job and has to report income - then he'll be in double doodoo for not reporting the secondary one and she'll be back in the clink - while he's worried about being disbarred.

you got it sista! JB is worried, about what - time will tell, and time is running out!~

Maybe it jumps when you put up pictures...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::innocent:

Oh EEK! Isn't that still just a teensy weensy bit of a touchy subject around here?????
Ermmm, not that I would know anything about it of course but one hears rumors......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove