Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on HLN a TH said in answer to where she's living that she did drive to the probation office.
Did we ever hear anything from that motion about trying to get her DL back?
I wonder if the A's have passed one of their SUVs over to KC?
Is the motor vehicle dept open to the public for vehicle registrations?

Heard that, but did he say "she" drove or the place was within driving distance. I also heard them say she was taking (currently) college courses .. don't you have to graduate from hs before you can?

Folks manage to successfully hide funds from the IRS all the time. Hiding it from Fla D.O.C. should not be that difficult. Off shore accounts is pretty well untraceable.

I don't doubt the truth of what you say, but considering the public scrutiny of all things related to this crazy case, perhaps a closer eye will be kept on things that might reveal discrepancies, etc. that would uncover any such activity. One can hope. ;)

On the other hand........considering what was brought to our attention today by Watcher9 in re: the simple math errors on calculating Ms. Anthony's share of the cost of her probation (see above)............can't say I'm terribly optimistic. :rolleyes:

But as I say, one can hope. ;)

..i just noticed that in addition to pointing out to them, that they were WRONG four times-----she begins by letting them know that it didn't escape her and cheney that the Appeals Court had failed to SIGN their Order before sending it to them...

..good grief lisabeth....

Are they h*ll-bent on burning bridges everywhere, or what?!? I thought she was brighter than that. Maybe not.

Heard that, but did he say "she" drove or the place was within driving distance. I also heard them say she was taking (currently) college courses .. don't you have to graduate from hs before you can?

I could be wrong but I thought he said she drove which might tell us about her location, wheres she's at but no one as far as I know has said which office she signed up at so how are we suppose to use this info to figure out where she is...:floorlaugh:

Anybody know what the "blow" is on impairment down in Florida? Up here it's either .05 or .08, which is approx 2 drinks depending on how big you are. Better not be driving in this province if you are or prepare to cough up a lot of money and lose your vehicle....

I believe it's .08, unless it's changed in recent years. As for the actual quantity it takes to reach that, you're correct...physical size, gender, body chemistry, etc....all factors that make a difference. Remember too, Ms. Anthony is quite small...........5'2", I think?

Just heard on HLN a TH said in answer to where she's living that she did drive to the probation office.

Do you recall who it was that said this? Must be someone who does in fact know her actual whereabouts, if they have info. of that kind. As for motor vehicle dept. records.......I assume that's what you mean...whether or not they're publicly accessible? I don't think so, but am not sure, but I doubt it. I know car tag searches are not publicly available, so registration records are probably not either. JMO.

Do you recall who it was that said this? Must be someone who does in fact know her actual whereabouts, if they have info. of that kind. As for motor vehicle dept. records.......I assume that's what you mean...whether or not they're publicly accessible? I don't think so, but am not sure, but I doubt it. I know car tag searches are not publicly available, so registration records are probably not either. JMO.

And was it on JVM? All I see on NG is Irene...who is headed my way.

I'm sorry but HLN & TMZ needs to hire some new people. They are still reporting that FICA has started her online classes as of yesterday. TMZ reporter wasn't even sure whether she had her GED and if she even needed it to take college classes and then followed up with CA saying FICA was one half credit short of graduating. Reporting that she has a crew of security to protect her when she goes out in public but then reports she drove herself to probation office. Judge Seidlin says after cooling off period he expects she will end up in hollywood/entertainment business. I imagine Gretl Plessinger is pretty irritated by now. She seemed pretty tired of repeating herself yesterday and they still have it wrong unless anyone found new information out today.
I think they should interview some WSers for positions at their station.

Even NBC's on-site reporter in Orlando said something similar during the Today Show's news segments this morning. Can't recall her name, but she said that Ms. Anthony would be taking classes online in lieu of finding and taking a job. Have to admit I was a bit surprised to hear that from one of the 'big three'. Fact checking seems to be a thing of the past in some cases. JMO.

Doesn't she have to give a Florida address to get a drivers license? Nobody told the DVM they had to keep her address secret. If she came into a DMV center and got her pic taken it would have been out in a hot second IMO

Hate to keep beating this drum, but my God the people HAVE to demand some changes on how the courts treat these cases. Do you realize that they are "protecting" a felon from society instead of protecting society from a convicted felon? We have EVERY right to know where she is and what she is doing imo, at least while she's on probation. Anyone who may be victimized by her can place the blame squarely on the court/jusge in this case.

Even NBC's on-site reporter in Orlando said something similar during the Today Show's news segments this morning. Can't recall her name, but she said that Ms. Anthony would be taking classes online in lieu of finding and taking a job. Have to admit I was a bit surprised to hear that from one of the 'big three'. Fact checking seems to be a thing of the past in some cases. JMO.

It was on JVM. Mike ? was in for JVM. He was interviewing someone from TMZ...TMZ reporter said it was a source close to FICA camp.
I find myself yelling at my TV quite often. You seem to get a variation of the same story from alot of different channels. I must be ready for another time out.

And was it on JVM? All I see on NG is Irene...who is headed my way.

It was on JVM (tho she's gone) and I don't do NG .. too annoying for me. You stay safe !! Woops!!

Doesn't she have to give a Florida address to get a drivers license? Nobody told the DVM they had to keep her address secret. If she came into a DMV center and got her pic taken it would have been out in a hot second IMO

Maybe she is driving without a license or using a ZFG ID? If she got a license in another State she had to have a permanent residence and has about 30 days to transfer to a Florida one right?

How will FCA live without a paper trail from various sources alluding to her location? Will nothing be in her name or registration?

www.myorangeclerk.com
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY M
Case No. 2008-CF-013331-A-O
The Check Fraud Case
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
07/21/2011 Request to Withdraw Notice to Suspend Driver's License

08/07/2010 Notice to Suspend Driving Privileges Done

JVM show was making a big deal again about the angry mobs protesting FICA. It was kind of funny because most were middle aged and older women. Quite an angry mob for sure. I wonder how many of those lynch mob mothers were the ones making the death threats?

Maybe she is driving without a license or using a ZFG ID? If she got a license in another State she had to have a permanent residence and has about 30 days to transfer to a Florida one right?

How will FCA live without a paper trail from various sources alluding to her location? Will nothing be in her name or registration?

If her lawyers are smart, no. All assets will be in another's, trusted, name. very likely somone who isnt' on the DT and liable for suite but connected to them

JVM show was making a big deal again about the angry mobs protesting FICA. It was kind of funny because most were middle aged and older women. Quite an angry mob for sure. I wonder how many of those lynch mob mothers were the ones making the death threats?

horrible the lunatics seem to find innoscent children adn women to murder but can't seem to find the most hated woman in America:banghead:

Do not forget that CA went to see a high priced financial planner. And there is no doubt in my mind that the whole clan is still very much involved with each other which would include financial matters, regardless what Lippman has been spouting as propaganda for acceptable public image purpose..
A "blind" trust could also be a handy dandy for KC.

High priced financial advisor? Youre kidding. Before this, they seemed like avg joe smoes going off to work everyday, one not making much also and owed and owed and needed to pay off everyone. CA's Mother for one:banghead:

If they go on Dr P's show spouting excuses fo their S**t of a daughter they will end up Most Hated Grandparents!
I feel so sorry for little Caylee for being born into this blood sucking, money grubbing family.
And yes,makes sense. New SUV, keep old one to give to DD. :sick:

Bolding mine. Actually, it's only 10 days..........but it's not rigidly enforced.....that is, you can go into your local FL DMV with your out of state DL and proof of FL residency and you don't have to show when you arrived. Also, if you're stopped by law enforcement while driving with an out of state license and are a 'new' FL resident, they only ask how long you've been in FL and remind you of the 10 day law and tell you to get your license changed to a FL one. I've never heard of a penalty being applied to someone not meeting the 10 day requirement. Okay, this was probably a lot more info than you were looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove