Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
blood money

Blood money? No way. They fought long and hard for Caylee. Let the good guys on the white horses prevail. I can't wait to hear his story. I have faith that Ashton has class and soul and will put at least some if not all of the proceeds to good...unlike the DT, FCA and the Anthony's.

Blood money? No way. They fought long and hard for Caylee. Let the good guys on the white horses prevail. I can't wait to hear his story. I have faith that Ashton has class and soul and will put at least some if not all of the proceeds to good...unlike the DT, FCA and the Anthony's.

We'll finally hear some truth. So glad his is coming out first. Once we hear from the group that has been silent, the book is closed, so to say, on this whole sad, sordid case.

We'll finally hear some truth. So glad his is coming out first. Once we hear from the group that has been silent, the book is closed, so to say, on this whole sad, sordid case.

I can't wait for his book. There is so much I want to know being an Orange County resident and Florida Taxpayer. What a crock this whole trial was! And, I am a criminal justice major. I hope the truth is known.

I agree. They will be Caylee's voice once and for all. I wouldn't be surprised if he dedicates the book to Caylee and other murdered children who didn't receive justice. Just a hunch. I think Ashton is a stand up guy. He put all of his passion into his pursuit of justice for her, and i'm sure Caylee wasn't the first over his long career.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion..i'm all for it. I just happen to be standing on the other side of the fence on "blood money" and am glad I can express it freely. It's all good.

He just confirmed on his FB page .. it's his book!

Still not listed at Amazon USA, though.

I can't wait for Ashton's book to come out! Finally something good to look forward to, and a book that will be factual.

He just confirmed on his FB page .. it's his book!

Yep, he said he has been working on it, he sounded surprised in his FB post that it was announced tonight. Can't wait to hear what really went on during the 3 years of preparation and the actual trial. I hope he holds nothing back. IMO, MOO, etc.

Yep, he said he has been working on it, he sounded surprised in his FB post that it was announced tonight. Can't wait to hear what really went on during the 3 years of preparation and the actual trial. I hope he holds nothing back. IMO, MOO, etc.

He did seem surprised, didn't he? I, too, hope he doesn't hold back and the title is encouraging. Still amazed Amazon USA is not showing it .. maybe the hurricane? Dunno, but anxious to read it.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Just got off the phone with Jeff Ashton, who confirms he is writing the book about #CaseyAnthony seen today on Amazon and B&N sites.

I also don't believe Casey is taking online college courses. She doesn't even have a GED. I think she is possibly taking GED courses. I wouldn't be surprised if Cheney was footing the bill. Also if she does go onto college I wonder if Cheney or someone in the DT is willing to foot the bill. Casey may not qualify for FAFSA due to her conviction and also college tuition costs have been going up in some places.

So true
She needs to get her GED first and then continue with post-secondary education....I don't think she qualifies as Mature Adult in lieu of a high school diplomain order to start college level courses

Driver License Check

As of Aug 27, 2011, at 06:01 PM, driver license number Axx-*advertiser censored*-xx-xx-x is EXPIRED.
This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD).
Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.

https://www6.hsmv.state.fl.us/DLCheck/dl/pages/dlCheckReturnPage.jsp

she would need to go in person to have her Photograph taken

hmmm over 2 years expired...the longer it goes expired she may have to re-take the DMV written and driving test
When I worked at a DMV if a driver did not renew within 3 years of the driver licence expiry date they would have to start all over again.

How news spreads! I already posted this on my FB page, and congratulated Atty Ashton on his Official FB page. And I'm happy to report that, although I do hope that KC has a miserably difficult life, I have no interest in where she is or what she's doing. I'm finally moving on!

Driver License Check

As of Aug 27, 2011, at 06:01 PM, driver license number Axx-*advertiser censored*-xx-xx-x is EXPIRED.
This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD).
Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.

https://www6.hsmv.state.fl.us/DLCheck/dl/pages/dlCheckReturnPage.jsp

Wow, great work. Impressed here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members