Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did seem surprised, didn't he? I, too, hope he doesn't hold back and the title is encouraging. Still amazed Amazon USA is not showing it .. maybe the hurricane? Dunno, but anxious to read it.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Just got off the phone with Jeff Ashton, who confirms he is writing the book about #CaseyAnthony seen today on Amazon and B&N sites.

I'm wondering if he was surprised to see it advertised so early if he is still in the process of writing it and didn't expect to see such advance notice of it's publishing date. But I'll bet the publishers are putting feelers out to see what kind of a reception it's going to get since most FCA involved stuff is being blacklisted.

I think this publisher is going to be in for a pleasant surprise!

I only saw it listed as hardcover, but may have missed it as digital. I'm sure if it's not there now, it will be in time....maybe even by the hardcover release date. :)

Just checked...Hardcover edition..no digital edition
No problem...will pre-order the hardcover edition,
When I buy hardcover new release books I always donate it to my local library afterward I've read it

I'm wondering if he was surprised to see it advertised so early if he is still in the process of writing it and didn't expect to see such advance notice of it's publishing date. But I'll bet the publishers are putting feelers out to see what kind of a reception it's going to get since most FCA involved stuff is being blacklisted.

I think this publisher is going to be in for a pleasant surprise!

Completely agree. According to a poster on the book thread, the sales rank for the book on the Barnes and Noble website shows it's already rising rapidly. :D

When I buy hardcover new release books I always donate it to my local library afterward I've read it

What a great policy....especially on THIS book! :)

I won't be buying a book by JA unless he is donating all proceeds to charity. I don't see him selling a book as being any different that Casey selling one, it is still profiting from the death of child. JMO.

No,no,no :banghead: You get one that is autographed and when you're finished you keep it displayed on the coffee table or that bottom drawer with all your other treasures :crush: Think Arped might write a book?

I won't be buying a book by JA unless he is donating all proceeds to charity. I don't see him selling a book as being any different that Casey selling one, it is still profiting from the death of child. JMO.

Hello, Jeff Ashton is one of the good guys here. He is one of Caylee's Angels. I would be honored to read a book written by him. To say it's the same as the Casey selling a book is like saying Santa and Satan are on the same level. Chill out. I highly doubt Jeff Ashton has an ulterior motive or is trying to get rich. He just retired, for crying out loud. He's not in hiding and sponging off of other people, nor does he have a new foundation to live through because he swears he can't work. He is no way, shape, or form supporting Casey, the DT, or the Anthony's, so that makes this okay to me. It's not profiting off of Caylee, anyway. It's his dealings with Casey he's writing about. I don't mind someone profiting at the expense of Casey. The thought of money going to someone else other than Casey or the DT or her family makes me smile.

Any anger should be directed at Casey, the DT, and the Anthony's, not Jeff Ashton or any of the DA's office. They did the best they could do. Hopefully they'll be able to recoup money from Casey too. When I can afford it, I am definitely buying his book.

Hello, Jeff Ashton is one of the good guys here. He is one of Caylee's Angels. I would be honored to read a book written by him. To say it's the same as the Casey selling a book is like saying Santa and Satan are on the same level. Chill out. I highly doubt Jeff Ashton has an ulterior motive or is trying to get rich. He just retired, for crying out loud. He's not in hiding and sponging off of other people, nor does he have a new foundation to live through because he swears he can't work. He is no way, shape, or form supporting Casey, the DT, or the Anthony's, so that makes this okay to me. It's not profiting off of Caylee, anyway. It's his dealings with Casey he's writing about. I don't mind someone profiting at the expense of Casey. The thought of money going to someone else other than Casey or the DT or her family makes me smile.

Any anger should be directed at Casey, the DT, and the Anthony's, not Jeff Ashton or any of the DA's office. They did the best they could do. Hopefully they'll be able to recoup money from Casey too. When I can afford it, I am definitely buying his book.

How is it not profiting from Caylee? If she wasn't dead he wouldn't have anything to write about!! I'd be much happier to read that he's donating the majority of proceeds but i haven't read that yet so i can only assume he's profiting from this like everyone is desperately trying to.

No worries. There are enough sleuthers here that will buy it and he will be set for life. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech