Where is George?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I asked a friend in Oveido to check when she drove into Orlando. She did and said both GA's and CA's auto's were in the driveway....and the garage door was open. This was about 3 weeks ago.
I would think that the garage holds very terrifying memories for them both. I wonder if parking in the driveway vs. garage is a new habit. I bet that garage door is open a lot when they are home. I know I would be avoiding the garage and would constantly have the doors open to psychologically air it out. I just recall Lee's statement of how horrifyingly awful and overwhelming the smell in the garage was. I couldn't even live there. It must be hell for George, he vomited during the police interview when talk of the decomp smell came up.
How do you get over that and live in that house?

I have a feeling George is purposely hiding out so that he can get a thread started about himself on WS.
jmo

Maybe HHJP pushed up his glasses with his "bird" finger one too many times...we all know how that infuriates George! :furious:

GA is no angel, but on the other hand this information about the credit cards came from CA and the only person we know of who took credit cards out in CA's name was KC. So you have to wonder if GA was blamed for what KC was actually doing. We see in CA's deposition how KC was an A student but in her junior year she had to take English at summer school which means she did not pass it in 11th grade and did not pass her English class in 12th. CA admits she was getting zeros. Zeros mean you were not doing your work, period. CA lies and you have to wonder how much of what she told her mother was the truth. She even lied to her mom about KC being pregnant.

But you are right. It's hard to know which one is the sickest. jmo

And that story that she was just missing a 'half a credit' is total BS. Both my kids were given a list of their necessary credits at the start of their senior year, AS ALL SENIORS ARE, and they were always aware of what they needed to graduate. IF a student is only a half a credit short there are several ways to make that small amount up very easily. There is no way the school would want to prevent a senior from graduating for such a minor amount of credits. You can 'work off' a half a credit doing chores in the office even. And no school wants their percentage of graduates to go down so they go to great lengths to help any senior make up any deficiencies. And even if it was true that she was just a half credit short, then she could have made it up by taking one semester of summer school and then would have her diploma. Why wouldn't she do that?

That whole 'half credit' shy thing is just another BS story by Cindy to try and make Casey seem better than she is. imo

I believe Amil in her report from the hearings at the end of March reported that she 'overheard' CA say that GA was looking for a job.

It would seem that as of 3/19 GA was still living at the home. BB's wife posts on another blog, sometimes with updates about what's going on in the neighborhood.

can you point me to bb's wife posts about the neighborhood? sounds interesting to me....

Can someone please tell me how it is the two of them can manage without working?

I've always thought, in the end, George will be there for Caylee and he will tell the truth. He won't try to help convict Casey, only perhaps helping her with ommissions, but I don't think he will lie if asked the right questions. George was a cop and I have to think he still has some of that cop left in him at his core. At least I'm hoping.

..one of tony pipitone's comments from court yesterday:

Tony Pipitone: Cindy is here indeed. George has not been. I am told on at least one of those occasions he had a job interview. He is looking for a better job.

But who told Pippy that? If it was CA...well...we just can't blindly believe that, now can we.

George is probably at the home on Hopespring Drive. People who have secrets stick together, and I believe George and Cindy do have secrets!

I hope George is getting some sort of professional help. He is recognized wherever he goes, and recognized all for the wrong reasons, IMO. I mean for being the father of an alledged murderer, and not for any good he has accomplished.

*I still think George saw Caylee's little body in the trunk that afternoon and he, Cindy, and Casey came up with the kidnap story and made it to seem like a kidnapping. Thus the duct tape and so forth.

I wish the whole family would just tell the truth! No one will, though, regardless of what happened to Caylee. I think they all know and have followed a script.

JMO

:great:

Interesting, you may be right. I'm wondering how far GA would let it go though. There's a fine line between the DT "blaming him" and GA being incarcerated for KC. I don't think he wants to spend the rest of his life in prison, but would he, for ICA?

Sorry if it has been brought up already, but George said on the stand that he would do anything for ICA, even if it meant not coming to court. It makes me think they will use all those psychiatists to say ICA was in some abnormal (thanks to George, for one) mental state and left Caylee with someone who killed her. They may have gotten away with this if it weren't for Hoover spilling the beans about DC and CA looking for the poor baby's body. One more reason for the inmate to hate them all! IMO.

..."[Our only source of information has come from a few neighbors and the information was pretty much negative and pertained mostly to the last few years prior to Caylee's death... "

ITA! So many of my friends are people I met when my kids were little - their kids would be the same age and we adults become friends because we did so many things together with the kids. The friendships continued as the kids grew up even if the kids did not play or hang out together. People also make friends at work, at church/temple or in the neighborhood.
I, too. wonder - where is everyone? And where is family - we did not see family coming to stay with them when Caylee was reported missing - wouldn't that be the normal thing to do???? It is sad that they were so isolated.

..."[Our only source of information has come from a few neighbors and the information was pretty much negative and pertained mostly to the last few years prior to Caylee's death... "

ITA! So many of my friends are people I met when my kids were little - their kids would be the same age and we adults become friends because we did so many things together with the kids. The friendships continued as the kids grew up even if the kids did not play or hang out together. People also make friends at work, at church/temple or in the neighborhood.
I, too. wonder - where is everyone? And where is family - we did not see family coming to stay with them when Caylee was reported missing - wouldn't that be the normal thing to do???? It is sad that they were so isolated.

But this is not a normal family, and I fully believe they chose to be a closed family-too many secrets that could get out, if others were invited in.

where's george?
hmmm.... i'm betting he's up at jay blanchard park with leonard padilla- looking for his b@lls

I wonder if his attorney has advised him to not go to the hearing since he was having such a hard time controlling himself with the comments. Perhaps he is trying to make sure they don't get banned for trial?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back