Where Precisely Do You Think Caylee Died?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is the location of Caylee's Death.

• Car

Votes: 577 54.3%
  • Pool

Votes: 100 9.4%
  • Caylee's Room

Votes: 102 9.6%
  • Casey's room

Votes: 231 21.7%
  • Computer Room

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other Room

Votes: 51 4.8%

• Total voters
I think if "car" is the answer then you could have a separate vote on where th car was.

Okay. I think the car was parked somewhere near the A house after KC left with Caylee after the fight with CA on the evening of the 15th. I don't think she died in the trunk, but was placed there after suffocation or strangulation.

OMG! If that were true...I think for me that information brings it to a whole new level. At First I wanted to say accident with the pool information and the Dogs hitting in the backyard. It is just so hard for me to comprehend such a outright vicious act that my heart keeps getting in the way of head!

I don't want to start any rumors about this because I really can't remember much about it. I definitely recall scratches + trunk, and then the whole issue seemed to disappear. But I never forgot it.

I couldnt really answer the poll since part of me thinks/ feels that Caylee died in KC's bedroom, but I also think its possible that she may have died in the trunk of the car on the night of the 16th.
Its 50/50 for me, and it drives me nuts that I'm still not certain. :crazy:

I don't want to start any rumors about this because I really can't remember much about it. I definitely recall scratches + trunk, and then the whole issue seemed to disappear. But I never forgot it.
I remember about the scratches in the trunk also. I seem to remember too that there was alot of talk about this, and the scratches being on the inside of the trunk, etc. We will hear more about this at trial, I'd say.

I remember this too. There was a lot of discussion about what could have caused the scratches, and whether the scratches were on the inside or outside of the trunk. Then the entire issue was dropped completely.

I think she died in Casey's room. There is a reason she couldn't sleep in that room, and slept in her parents room during the night, while she was out on bond. She didn't have much problem sleeping without her child for 31 days..

My opinion is the car. It is also my opinion that KC left the house that night after a huge fight with CA and little Caylee (in her bathingsuit from swimming with CA earlier) KC enraged as we saw her on the newly released video only this night there was nothing controlling or stopping her rage like there was on the video like knowing the video was being monitored, parents were there and others were watching, nothing to stop her from inflicting KC's perceived pain/anger/control/revenge/spite onto Caylee and that is what KC did. JMVHO.

The discussions about the scratches on the outside of the Pontiac are in the General Discussion Threads.

I think Casey's room.

1. She wouldn't sleep there...

2. Search warrant included pieces of the mattress...

My vote's on the pool. Jesse knew Casey better than anyone IMO

07/31/08 J Grund LE Interview
Starts about 2/3rd down the page here:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1642922/Grund-Jesse---Statement
>snip
EE (Const Edwards).....Uh, apparently you were discussing possible scenarios with what may have happened. Uhm, can you go over those again?
JG: (Yawns.)
EE I think...
JG: Excuse me. That was me. That...
EE: With the pool issues and....
JG: That was Jesse yawning. Uhm....
EE: (Laughs.)
JG: Is, there was two, there’s two different types of what if scenarios that have gone through my head in regard to what could have happened to uhm, Caylee uhm, because I’ll say this for the record. Uhm, I don’t believe Caylee at any point in time would have ever hurt, or I don’t believe Casey would have ever hurt Caylee on purpose and I, I, there’s no way that I, I personally could ever foresee her doing that. Uhm, I do believe that there are times where Casey would leave Caylee unattended to do things. Get on the computer, talk on the phone. And at that point....
EE: And where would be she unattended? Where, in....
JG: Caylee, Caylee would usually, she would hang out in the living room while Casey was in the computer room, or sometimes Casey would go outside to use the telephone and leave Caylee in the living room. Uhm, she also went outside and played with Caylee a lot and them she’d also be playing with the dogs. Uhm, she let Caylee play in her playpen while she’d go do something. So, it, there were plenty of times where I could have foreseen, because we both know with children something quick can happen......>snip.
EE: So you’re talking the timeframes that Casey would leave her alone from time were lengthy?
JG: I mean yeah (affirmative). I mean again, uhm....
EE: How about the pool?
JG: I, I never, I didn’t know enough about Caylee and the pool. I knew that they like to, and I knew that Caylee loved the pool. But I never actually seen Caylee in the pool. Now I was under the understanding they had actually have to move the ladder because Caylee kept trying to get into the pool and things of that nature. Uhm, I believe at any point in time something possibly could have accidentally happened to Caylee. And if something accidentally happened to Caylee I literally believe that Casey would have an emotional breakdown; a mental breakdown to the point where I almost believe that she would take Caylee and put her somewhere and then uh, tell herself a new story, a new reality of what happened to her.
>snip

I've always felt she killed Caylee in the car somewhere. I think Caylee was crying for Cindy and KC killed her in a fit of jealous rage. She moved her body to the trunk and 2+ days later realised she would have to dispose of her. I trust certified cadaver dogs, and I believe they hit on something that had been moved to the back yard, or even Kc's shoes as she walked back there, but not Caylee. I don't think she would take the chance of placing the body there. I think she dumped her in a panic, possibly after a narrow squeak with George and the gas cans. What I can't decide is whether she always planned to do this at some point (based on alleged computer searches), and her rage got the better of her before she had everything, including a getaway, in place.

I think she died in Casey's room. There is a reason she couldn't sleep in that room, and slept in her parents room during the night, while she was out on bond. She didn't have much problem sleeping without her child for 31 days..
That was a key point for me as well.
I didn't want to say it before somebody else did.

I think Chloraform (aka Zanny the Nanny) and the trunk of the pontiac (Zanny's sister) were being used as babysitters and something went terribly wrong.

And I think the duct tape was so Caylee could not scream or cry and call attention to the trunk while she was in there.

Was it too much chloraform, suffocation or the heat that killed her? We'll never know.

Even if Casey decides to tell a story- it'll be just that, a story. I'll never believe a word she says.

Cindy said this, so we don't know if it is true. If it is true, I think that Casey was afraid that some of the protesters would break into the house and harm her. Also, George had the gun in his possession for some of this time, so I am sure they were all afraid and decided there would be safety in numbers with the gun for added protection. IMO, Casey is a ghoul and being in the room where Caylee died, if she died in the room, wouldn't phase her at all.

I believe she died in the car sometime after midnight which would make it the 16th, as one of the talking heads said Casey left with Caylee after the fight on Father's Day
(15th). She reportedly left around midnight. I believe Casey waited until G. and C were at work, sometime in the afternoon of the 16th, returning to the house after Geo. left for his afternoon/evening security job, put Caylee's swimsuit on her, put her in the pool so it would look like an accidential drowning, called several times, frantically, to both of her parents cellphones, which neither answered at work. She left the ladder on the pool, and Cindy commented to Greta that they thought neighbors were coming in to use their pool while they were at work, because they never left the ladder on the side of the pool since Caylee was able to get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama
Back