Where Should Boulder Police Start?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good thinking. They will never do it. Oh I would like to know more of the past history of some of those people.

turtle, there are hundreds of threads right here on WS about anything you can imagine regarding the JonBenet murder. I started reading here in 2005 and I still haven't read everything. But I will say this, just about every angle has been covered time and again and you can't go wrong by reading the information. I'm still learning new things just about every day.

This interview with John always bugs me... at 4:40 or so he says there is a dangerous KILLER out there...and this dangerous KILLER (obviously he doesn't buy into the FF) will kill again IF HE'S STILL ALIVE!? I can see him saying this 30 years after the murder or something but this interview was in 2000 so only 4 years had passed...why would he say "if the killer is still alive"?? So even he didn't think there was a sff? haha. Seeing him lick his lips repeatedly and being so nervous and weird makes me laugh. Patsy is a much better actress.

Sorry here is the link: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1weSxDOI77s[/ame]

This interview with John always bugs me... at 4:40 or so he says there is a dangerous KILLER out there...and this dangerous KILLER (obviously he doesn't buy into the FF) will kill again IF HE'S STILL ALIVE!? I can see him saying this 30 years after the murder or something but this interview was in 2000 so only 4 years had passed...why would he say "if the killer is still alive"?? So even he didn't think there was a sff? haha. Seeing him lick his lips repeatedly and being so nervous and weird makes me laugh. Patsy is a much better actress.

So true, GingBreade. Neither of them believed in any SFF. Remember when Patsy said "there are two people who know what happened, the killer and one other person he told". Sure doesn't sound like they thought a group of terrorists killed her. BTW, Patsy, I believed you hon, two people did know and one has since died!

So true, GingBreade. Neither of them believed in any SFF. Remember when Patsy said "there are two people who know what happened, the killer and one other person he told". Sure doesn't sound like they thought a group of terrorists killed her. BTW, Patsy, I believed you hon, two people did know and one has since died!

Patsy's comment was always suspicious to me. How did she know there were two people unless she KNEW the two people? And how did she know that the killer told anyone unless she KNEW who the killer told?

They thought that Helgoth could have been one of them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinklillies13
Back