Where the heck is George???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doea anyone remember the susan smith case. The reason i ask is because i know she was older and i never personally got the knowledge on that one like the ases now adays but what iam wondering is did she have a mom and dad or how about the actual father were they with her right up untill they brought that car outtta the water the way cindy is with casey right now ?

If I remember right. It was said she was molested by her father? I don;t think her parents were close with her

ETA a link....it says step father molested her.
http://www.alternet.org/columnists/story/8695/

In the documents that have been released to date, I recall somewhere that George was having an affair prior to Caylee's disappearance.Who knows if that's true or not, as those words came from Casey's mouth. Likely just another lie.

It's good to see a member of the Anthony family doing the right thing. I just pray that this family will find peace in the end, and hopefully some justice for Caylee.

If I were George, I would be halfway through a bottle of brandy by this point in the evening. I dont know how else I could deal with being involved in such a mess.

I feel so sorry for GA. And I admire him for doing the right thing and testifying truthfully in front of the GJ. I don't think he was involved at all in anything - the murder, coverup or anything else.

I think he's a victim of his circumstances and the daughter he had no control over.

There but for the grace of God go us - none of us can control what our children do after a certain age, and we should all be thankful ours didn't turn out the way Casey did.

JMO.

Be kind to one another.

Sundance

Where do you see psychosis in this case?!

Where don't you see the psychosis?

GA testified because he had no choice.

Nejame made me sick on NG with his pathetically somber mood, all because GA HAD to testify against a lying, thieving, murdering daughter. A daughter that did unspeakable things to a baby. Where was the somber mood when he was speaking of CAYLEE?

I agree with the shrink that was on NG last night, they enabled her all of her pathetic life, and now they are suffering the consequences. And the only suffering they are doing has to do with KC.

I would bet everything I own that if they had turned their back on her (like DECENT parents would) Caylee would have been found long ago.

Yet again they enabled her, even though it caused LE more time and money they still did it.

And ONLY when he knew the freaking chips were down and he would end up in JAIL, or be forced to shell out some of the money he had made off of a DEAD baby did he do the right thing.

I knew the second it was over he would be right back on the KC train.

I just realized I could capture livefeed--
A brief excerpt of George's conversation with reporters this morning right after Cindy left for the Today Show.
Really, really sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_U8aRn6fM

(Let me know if this didn't work!)

good find.

nobody is giving up looking for Caylee. Tim says he will be back

I would let George give his life for Caylee to be brought back too. I dont think I would want her dropped off at the A house though...........

I feel so sorry for GA. And I admire him for doing the right thing and testifying truthfully in front of the GJ. I don't think he was involved at all in anything - the murder, coverup or anything else.

I think he's a victim of his circumstances and the daughter he had no control over.

There but for the grace of God go us - none of us can control what our children do after a certain age, and we should all be thankful ours didn't turn out the way Casey did.

JMO.

Be kind to one another.

Sundance

Very good post. I completely agree with your thinking.

I think the person that said, "It is time for the media to leave the Anthony's," is right. Let everything sink in, give them time to reflect on the whole situation and the fact that both of the girls they love are gone. One at the hands of the other. With that being said I think CA will continue to make excuses for KC and will want the attention that it brings even if it is negative. They have had so many things happenning in their lives that I am not sure reality has sunk in and when it does the GP's will fall to pieces. I pray they find little Caylee and a little saying from Helen Keller," Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope."

GA disappointed me again. I would suspect that he is doing a lot of 'damage control' at home right now. But, at this point, I would think that a healthy minded grown man would grow a set of cajones and move on, move out, face reality, help the real cause not the KC made up cause. *ugh* Just when you start to have faith in one of these family members they smack you back down again. Disappointing, very disappointing.

Doea anyone remember the susan smith case. The reason i ask is because i know she was older and i never personally got the knowledge on that one like the ases now adays but what iam wondering is did she have a mom and dad or how about the actual father were they with her right up untill they brought that car outtta the water the way cindy is with casey right now ?

I read the book on Susan SMith, written by her ex-husband, the father of the boys. I believe a step-father mollested her for years, and she was still having sex with the step-father well into her 20s. It was a very sick situation. I know the parents did not stand up for her the way the Anthonys are supporting Casey.

Remember, Susan Smith's boys were only missing for a few days, maybe a week, before she admitted to what she had done. After her confession, there was no way anyone could claim she didn't do it.

Her abuse was brought up as part of her defense at the trial.

Personally, my heart breaks for GA more and more every day. I just watched his interview and I just started crying. I cant for the life of me imagine what the family is going through. When I heard last night KC was charged with M1, I was so excited and got into celebration mode, but today it sinks in a little more what KC has done to her family. We all love our children and I just cant say "if it were me I wouldn't try to protect my child...etc etc"

He stated over and over his #1 priority is finding Caylee. He doesn't have to say dead or alive, you can hear it in his voice. He just wants Caylee found period. I think CA is very controlling and GA is at her mercy to a degree.

I saddens me what he is going through and I applaud him for doing all he can to hold it together.

This is all JMO.

Just when we hoped GA was finally facing reality. At this point it sounds like the only way to "keep hope alive" is by burying the truth. Denial isn't faith. Faith does not call those things that ARE (already) as though they WEREN'T, it calls those things that are NOT (yet) as though they WERE (huge difference). It is sad, a shame that by clinging to false hope these older parents are not assisting their daughter in admitting what happened or facing the truth either. JMO

http://www.wftv.com/video/17719972/index.html

How long until people start saying CA made him do it? I guess his experience yesterday didn't help him face the truth. Sad.

Yeah, ITA-like we're back at square one with GA. He said he was up all night, didn't get any sleep-yeah,because CA was hounding him all night, "reprogrammng" him. Thought he had seen the light and gone to the good side-what a shame.

There have been times my heart has been breaking for George. Yesterday was a prime example. But after seeing him on Fox35 this morning he just made me angry. He's right back to denial. :(

Yes, I get angry at George quite often, but hearing him talk with his voice breaking about Caylee this morning and how much she meant to him and how he would give his life for her to be there, it just made me want to cry. :( I just wonder if Cindy supports him, gives him hugs and gives him strength, (she doesnt seem the type)I hope someone does because he needs it.

Do you see victim in what KC had done? Yes, there is the abuse-syndrome of acting out sexually. But when did the height of that occur, via pole dancing? When little kid is dead.

did i miss something? has someone confirmed that casey was acting out sexually because she was abused? i have yet to see that in anything other than speculation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back