White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just want to make sure I have this right..... We don't know if it was male or female?
thanks.

ughh.
return of the quote-monster.
almost as bad as the refresh-to-oblivion monster.

I just want to make sure I have this right..... We don't know if it was male or female?
thanks.

We don't... but there's been a rumor and Jules has her eyes on a scoop and right now I'm afraid to leave the puter. LOL

They really are focusing on Terri and her gang.
First question: Did I read somewhere that Terri was adopted?
Thats a question not an assumption, lol.
Second question: If adopted could there be unknown bio family involved with her in this?
Thats also a question not an assumption, lol.

thanks.

WE don't know, but that doesn't mean that the witnesses and LE don't know. All they have told us is "an adult". But they have been showing pictures of TH and DDS to people in the area, and asking if they were seen during the 8:45-1:00 time frame. So some speculate that the "other person" could possibly by DDS.

ughh.
return of the quote-monster.
almost as bad as the refresh-to-oblivion monster.

I post opinions and MOOs and it solves my quote monster most of the time. HA! I rely on the "quote-tastics" to do it for me. It's part of my lurk/work scheme, as well...

Makes me a D-list sleuther, perhaps... :innocent:

I think LE knows a lot. Look over the past and see what they have known about that we had no clue about until it came out.

Note to worry just some quote brackets got deleted when the post was copied......... all is well. :) I fixed it.

Thank you. I appreciate it. However, I don't like when my words are snipped in part and used to attack using the words if and maybe instead of the point or theory I was trying to share in the discussion. But maybe, if ............ well, nevermind!
Thanks for the fixes!

Investigators also are trying to determine if there was another adult seated in the white pickup truck that Terri Horman had driven to the Skyline School early June 4, while Terri Horman accompanied her stepson to the school's morning science fair.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/investigators_trying_to_determ_1.html

"if" means they don't know for sure there was someone in the truck, right?

It might imply that.
:)

The other report was that at least two witnesses report having seen another person. LE may be looking for confirmation of those witness accounts.

I post opinions and MOOs and it solves my quote monster most of the time. HA! I rely on the "quote-tastics" to do it for me. It's part of my lurk/work scheme, as well...

Makes me a D-list sleuther, perhaps... :innocent:

nah, so long as you post, you're still prey for the worst monster of all:

the POST-to-Oblivion Monster.

:angel:

he's very especially evil because he make one think one's been zappo'd! :angel:

I think the LE statement is vague on purpose, so that TH and DS and whomever else can squirm in their seats until Wednesday at 11:00. Maybe even sing.....

It is hard for me to imagine that LE has known this since around Father's Day, when flyers were due back, and only just asking for help now, if they have not been able to ID this person in almost 2 months. That is a scary thought to me...I can see holding it back a few weeks while they try on their own...but two months? They may need to hypnotize some people...:(

Unless Dede told LE she was with Terri in the truck and they are trying to verify her story? Would that make any sense at all? :(

Thank you. I appreciate it. However, I don't like when my words are snipped in part and used to attack using the words if and maybe instead of the point or theory I was trying to share in the discussion. But maybe, if ............ well, nevermind!
Thanks for the fixes!

It wasn't a personal attack. Please forgive me if it came off like that. I changed the post to convey that, it might take a moment for it to appear.. maybe.

Oh my GOD I feel dizzy. Just when I thought this couldn't get any crazier....and I can't stay up to read her emails because it will be 1 am here, darn you time zones! And I also have a meeting in the morning, so I probably won't get to read it until lunch tomorrow!

Dear Lord, I never expected this. WTF is going on here? I feel all dazed and confused. I still TH did it, but having someone sitting in the truck that she won't identify? I feel like shaking her and saying IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE WE NEED TO KNOW? WHERE IS KYRON?

This is just nuts, seriously crazy!

What's the "refresh-to-oblivion monster"?

Well, burps and delays on-line are frequently explained technically by server whoopsies and busy lines and such, but, you see, (shhhhh....) "I KNOW" it's really a skeery monster. Mostly because it's easier to understand monsters - than the technical stuff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317
Back