White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It might imply that.
:)

The other report was that at least two witnesses report having seen another person. LE may be looking for confirmation of those witness accounts.

Yes, looking for confirmation that those two witnesses actually saw a person in the Horman truck.

IMO...I'm thinking it's DD in the car (if there is a "someone else") as well. Remember how many folks on WS and other sites are thinking that TH is really "insintel?" She posts here: http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/index.html saying something VERY peculiar to "Deedle"--which has been linked to DD on various sites as her nickname saying..."Deedle - Keep your mouth shuuuuuuuuuut! Hold out just a little while longer."

Posted on Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher on July 22, 2010, 9:11PM

I totally think they're both in the thick of it and are using these chatrooms to communicate....ugh! Who cares about you two! All we want to know is where Kyron is!!!!

Now I am wondering if this is where the LDT messed TH up, questions on if someone was with her. And here they have witnesses. Just wondering. MOO

Oh my GOD I feel dizzy. Just when I thought this couldn't get any crazier....and I can't stay up to read her emails because it will be 1 am here, darn you time zones! And I also have a meeting in the morning, so I probably won't get to read it until lunch tomorrow!

Dear Lord, I never expected this. WTF is going on here? I feel all dazed and confused. I still TH did it, but having someone sitting in the truck that she won't identify? I feel like shaking her and saying IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE WE NEED TO KNOW? WHERE IS KYRON?

This is just nuts, seriously crazy!

I agree. As an East Coaster, I have to really think about why reading e-mails from Terri should be a priority at 2 AM. :waitasec:
:blushing:

I am trying to wrap my brain around this one, so what is being reported now? have these 2 witness just come forward now and told investigators that they just remembered seeing a white truck with someone sitting in it or is this something that LE has known and is just revealing today?? and to add insult to injury, LE is saying they will reveal details in an effort to enlist the public's help for more info on WEDNESDAY???? why not release it now?? makes it kinda feel like Kyron is not really all that important, hmm, Monday, nah not monday my schedule is kinda full, and we can't do it Tuesday 'cause I've already made plans to kayak with my girlfriends, Wednesday well I guess wednesday is good I was suppose to go to lunch with a good friend i used to work with but I guess I can reschedule that if I have to.

IMO...I'm thinking it's DD in the car (if there is a "someone else") as well. Remember how many folks on WS and other sites are thinking that TH is really "insintel?" She posts here: http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/index.html saying something VERY peculiar to "Deedle"--which has been linked to DD on various sites as her nickname saying..."Deedle - Keep your mouth shuuuuuuuuuut! Hold out just a little while longer."

Posted on Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher on July 22, 2010, 9:11PM

I totally think they're both in the thick of it and are using these chatrooms to communicate....ugh! Who cares about you two! All we want to know is where Kyron is!!!!

Yo good one---insintel, si! New incarnates as well, even still. Thanks.

Yo good one---insintel, si! New incarnates as well, even still. Thanks.

She even posts about how easy it is to change your user name when you want to change it:

"You don't need multiple sign ins... just change your display name when you get sick of the current one."

Posted on Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young says boy's disappearance was 'very planned' on July 15, 2010, 3:00AM
http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/index.html

I am trying to wrap my brain around this one, so what is being reported now? have these 2 witness just come forward now and told investigators that they just remembered seeing a white truck with someone sitting in it or is this something that LE has known and is just revealing today?? and to add insult to injury, LE is saying they will reveal details in an effort to enlist the public's help for more info on WEDNESDAY???? why not release it now?? makes it kinda feel like Kyron is not really all that important, hmm, Monday, nah not monday my schedule is kinda full, and we can't do it Tuesday 'cause I've already made plans to kayak with my girlfriends, Wednesday well I guess wednesday is good I was suppose to go to lunch with a good friend i used to work with but I guess I can reschedule that if I have to.

Exactly.

Either they've known all along, and for some completely inexplicable reason are only releasing this information now in hopes of learning Mystery Person's identity, or someone came forward recently, which muddies the waters with regard to credibility, IMHO, and I still have no idea why they're delaying the news conference until Wednesday.

Alive or dead, this child needs to be found. He deserves to be found. This is freaking ridiculous. I'm tired of the posturing or whatever the hell else is going on.

Sometimes I wonder if Terri's lawyer has been very busy trying to get Kyron back from wherever Terri sent him.

Then ... I wake up sweating. And say a quick prayer.

Because a $350,000 retainer paid to recover Kyron from the underground would be money well spent. IMO

OH yeah--a giant important nexus in this case is the utilization of the Internet, cells, web access, connective devices, the ongoing passing around in the public places of the Web of info from key parties, I do believe, and the coded and gamey-ness of the situ.

IMO

Well, burps and delays on-line are frequently explained technically by server whoopsies and busy lines and such, but, you see, (shhhhh....) "I KNOW" it's really a skeery monster. Mostly because it's easier to understand monsters - than the technical stuff.

Easier to understand skeery monsters...than to understand this case...

He's been named here:
http://wweek.com/columns/coverstory

I've seen it other places as well - can't remember right now where. I am delirious!

Thanks for the link. We aren't sleuthing him because Blink is not an approved source on Websleuths.

Plus, read what the article says: then whoever the landscaper is, he now must live with the possibility that if he’d reported Terri six months ago, Kyron might never have disappeared.

It looks to me as though WW isn't even confirming his identity. As far as we know, he is an innocent party.

Don't sleuth him for all the above reasons. Thanks!

She even posts about how easy it is to change your user name when you want to change it:

"You don't need multiple sign ins... just change your display name when you get sick of the current one."

Posted on Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young says boy's disappearance was 'very planned' on July 15, 2010, 3:00AM
http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/index.html

I think she changed that idea though because all the various names can be connected on one IP, and bundled up by the board admins. So now I think she gets new names more often.

Hi Terri.

;)

(not you, WM~)

(IMO)

****If Kyron is alive and if he could be "rescued" even one day sooner, LE should not delay anything, not press conferences or statements or anything.**** The whole way they have been taking their time with this case, as though there is no particular urgency not only drives us all crazy, but it makes me think that that they think there is no real urgency:(

In the comments section of the article we are discussing on this thread, there is an interesting theory. It's just crazy enough that it could be true. It talks about fake kidnappers and a ransom note and ties in the MFH plot.

It is posted by cpsinvestigator on August 9, 2010 at 5:33 PM

I think she changed that idea though because all the various names can be connected on one IP, and bundled up by the board admins. So now I think she gets new names more often.

Hi Terri.

;)

(not you, WM~)

(IMO)

==========

ha ha! with my blonde hair and two beautiful boys who live here at home with me (in Portland) --and someone who is totally freaked out that my smallest boy is entering 1st grade in a few weeks....enough said (no harm done) :dance:

PS...TH is NOT a "worriedmommy" IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back