White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This may have already been mentioned but I am WAY far behind.
Anyone remember a few weeks back, there was an article about people thought to be investigators asking around about a certain family? I wonder if This might be who was in the truck, maybe the family illegally adopted Kyron and fled, maybe thats how Terri got money for a lawyer???

I am very very confused about this whole Baby K in the car situation. Is it confirmed that Terri did NOT take Baby K in the school for the exhibit? I can't even imagine how one would begin to explain leaving an 18 month old alone in a car for half an hour .... So if Baby K was left behind and this mysterious second person was in the truck with Baby K, why? Why would they be there? And how could Terri possibly think no one would ask about that?

And why WOULDN'T Terri take the baby in with her? I'm baffled.

No, it has not been confirmed that she didn't take baby K inside. In fact, all statements we have (from KH and DY) are that baby K was at the science fair with TH and Kyron. We have not been given any details about whether or not witnesses saw the baby with her. And the reports about the "other person" in the truck have not included any information that the baby was in there, too.

It is strange that in her email she doesn't mention Baby K being at the science fair (or a person being in her truck) but she does mention that the teacher thought she was taking Kyron to an appointment with Baby K, which makes it sound like the baby was with them.

Yes, that's how I interpreted that, too.

If there really was another person sitting in Terri's truck they can't have been up to anything good if LE doesn't know who that person is already. I can't imagine why Terri wouldn't have offered that up as a partial alibi. "X can tell you that I returned to the truck alone and Kyron wasn't there"

This may have already been mentioned but I am WAY far behind.
Anyone remember a few weeks back, there was an article about people thought to be investigators asking around about a certain family? I wonder if This might be who was in the truck, maybe the family illegally adopted Kyron and fled, maybe thats how Terri got money for a lawyer???

Yes! I remember! Not investigators, but searchers. Went to someone's house, and said they were searching, and said they were looking for a certain family. It was weird. That was a MSM article. And I think they were looking for or at a truck there.

Finding that article would be difficult because keyword 'family' is going to bring up a million articles lol. I'll give it shot though, and I'll post it if I find it.

Yes! I remember! Not investigators, but searchers. Went to someone's house, and said they were searching, and said they were looking for a certain family. It was weird. That was a MSM article. And I think they were looking for or at a truck there.

Finding that article would be difficult because keyword 'family' is going to bring up a million articles lol. I'll give it shot though, and I'll post it if I find it.

I think it was the "Roger" video at the dead end road if that helps. I could be wrong.

Here it is:

http://www.kptv.com/news/24248542/detail.html

I know they refer to them as 'searchers' in the article, as does the 'Roger' guy. But they didn't sound like SAR to me...

Why would someone make a special trip with her to watch the baby.. she could of very well taken the baby in with her into the school. I wonder before why was there never a question of why the baby wasnt with her inside the school.. I never even thought of that .. I assumed Cane was watching the baby.

Where is the truck? Have they returned it? Wonder if they got any prints that were not family or touch dna from inside the truck.
Sure wish they would tell us, male or female.
Shouldn't DeDe have an alibi for this time frame? Not that she couldn't have met up with them or her later. But I think at that time she was working on the landscape job already, correct?

That's what I'm wondering. Why didn't LE dust the truck for fingerprints??

:banghead::banghead:

That's what I'm wondering. Why didn't LE dust the truck for fingerprints??

:banghead::banghead:

I'm sure they did. But what if those prints came back to people who had frequent access to the truck?

When I posted that, my mind was geared toward trying to remember what words were used in the article so I'd know what keywords to use to Google the article.

Yes, I understand. What/who do you think they were though? IIRC- wasn't there another article with Roger in it where he said something about them having jackets and ties on? Or am I thinking of something else? It seems like we speculated a little at the time that they were with CARD or similar feds or something.
It's curious, I think, especially in light of recent developments.

Yes, I understand. What/who do you think they were though? IIRC- wasn't there another article with Roger in it where he said something about them having jackets and ties on? Or am I thinking of something else? It seems like we speculated a little at the time that they were with CARD or similar feds or something.

(BBM)

Holy ****. M.I.B.!

:crazy:

If there really was another person sitting in Terri's truck they can't have been up to anything good if LE doesn't know who that person is already. I can't imagine why Terri wouldn't have offered that up as a partial alibi. "X can tell you that I returned to the truck alone and Kyron wasn't there"

One possible reason she didn't bring it up (aside from the obvious: that the person in the truck was an accomplice to this crime) is that TH did not know that somebody had been in her truck while she was in the school. I really doubt it, but it's possible.

My money is on FBI.

So I wonder if this mystery person in the truck went driving around with Terri and baby K to the stores to find medicine and to the gym? As per Terri's emails, she left the school at 9 a.m. and had a sales receipt time stamped 9:12 from a store 7 miles away. I wonder if this is also the reason why the stores were subpoenaed for their video footage that day AND didn't LE want footage from the DAY BEFORE as well? Could it be that the person was at the store with Terri? I found the reference for the same day video footage but not for the day before. JMO

http://www.komonews.com/news/98147474.html

When I posted that, my mind was geared toward trying to remember what words were used in the article so I'd know what keywords to use to Google the article.

Is this what you are looking for?

One man, who wished to be identified only as Roger, said investigators came to his home within the past week on a tip.

"A big SUV showed up with a couple of people in it; they wanted to know if I was this certain family," he said. "They had a tip why they wanted to talk to this family. That's all they told me."

Roger said he was surprised to see searchers again because he was told they wouldn't be back.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24248542/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back