Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burt was quite something back in the day. lol

One of my goofy friends (I was pretty young) had it down to him and Tom Selleck, but she was just crazy about Burt. Of course I thought Magnum PI, Tom Selleck, was cuter and she would give me a hard time about that. :)

Oh my, what a beautiful way to end the program.:tears:

Beautiful beyond belief! Whitney's service will have a HUGE impact for a long time to come. God bless those who brought this to the world and God speed Whitney to her heavenly bliss.

Pierce Morgan just confirmed that BB did in fact walk out, the cameras caught it. He went up to her casket, he did have others with him, they tried to calm him down, there was an exchange between him and the family and he left.

ETA: Jesse Jackson just said that he felt Bobby Brown should have been better accommodated as he was Whitney's ex husband and is Bobbi Kristina's father.

According to our sources, Brown was invited, plus two, but instead showed up with an entourage of nine people. We're told Bobby became upset when he found out they would not seat his whole party.

Our sources say Bobby wanted to sit with his daughter, Bobbi Kristina, but Whitney's family was not having it.

We're told Rev. Jesse Jackson tried to smooth things over ... but to no avail.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/18/whitney-houston-bobby-brown-funeral/

I hope the family wasn't bickering just to be doing so, today was not the day. It does sound like 9 people were an excess, but they could have made other arrangements, at least for Bobbi Kristina's sake. Got to say in the previous photo linked, some of them looked like thugs. That could have been the problem, iykwim

Ugh! Reporters are yelling questions at everyone as the exit. Don't they realize it is not over yet, these people still have to go gravesite, and don't need that stuff.

Don Lemon asking everyone that left about Bobby was tasteless I thought.
This just wasn't about Bobby...but I guess it IS the media...and they are sometimes harsh.

Ugh! Reporters are yelling questions at everyone as the exit. Don't they realize it is not over yet, these people still have to go gravesite, and don't need that stuff.

No she is not being buried until Tomorrow.

I sobbed at the end of that when they played "I Will Always Love You" as they took her casket out. Just killed me. :(

And I am appalled by the comments Levi Page is making on twitter.

According to our sources, Brown was invited, plus two, but instead showed up with an entourage of nine people. We're told Bobby became upset when he found out they would not seat his whole party.

Our sources say Bobby wanted to sit with his daughter, Bobbi Kristina, but Whitney's family was not having it.

We're told Rev. Jesse Jackson tried to smooth things over ... but to no avail.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/18/whitney-houston-bobby-brown-funeral/

I hope the family wasn't bickering just to be doing so, today was not the day. It does sound like 9 people were an excess, but they could have made other arrangements, at least for Bobbi Kristina's sake. Got to say in the previous photo linked, some of them looked like thugs. That could have been the problem, iykwim

Not directed at you 21merc7, just going off of your post here... But for Bobbi Kristina's sake, BB should have graciously sat wherever he and his allowed number of guests were directed to sit instead of creating drama around himself. JMO~

haven't caught up but....

rev. jesse jackson said that bobby brown went in and to the front where family was to be seated, and was asked to leave bc ''they could not accommodate him.'' also, he said he felt they should have accommodated him and that it was the uncomfortable moment of the day.

the ''entourage'' consisted of bobby brown's current wife, and his children.....aka bobbi kristina's siblings.

in other words, it was b kristina's family members, albeit only those on her father's side, who were asked to leave.

i generally don't agree with jesse jackson on account of i did a thesis on him in grad school. it always sucks when you learn to much about somebody. that said.....in my opinion, he was SPOT ON. and one final note......he specifically said that bobby brown could not have been more respectful of both whitney and his daughter and that his pain was all over his face.

al sharpton just echoed that sentiment. he probably got a load of how much of an idiot he looked like, not abiding by the request to shut down phones and then having the lack of decency to actually tweet during the middle of the service. what a twit.

I sobbed at the end of that when they played "I Will Always Love You" as they took her casket out. Just killed me. :(

And I am appalled by the comments Levi Page is making on twitter.

I am very appalled as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member