Whitney Houston passed away on 2/11/12 - Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a recovering drug addict, Benzo's were my drug of choice. That said, IMO any doctor who is giving RX's for 3 different Benzo's AND Ambien to anyone but most of all to a drug addict needs to be seriously investigated. Legal drug pusher is all he is. Addiction doesn't just go away and when you are given some other addictive substance, cross addiction often takes place. A drug is a drug.. all she did was switch drugs.. and with the help of a doctor! I would almost feel better about the numerous prescriptions had she been doctor shopping because then it would be only her fault but.. this? To find out she hadn't been doctor shopping? This is also the fault of whoever signed their name to those prescriptions! There is never a reason to give someone that many Benzo's... everything is wrong with it!

I think we all understand that. Even Dr. Drew the other night was saying it's hard to handle something like that because sometimes people really do have a legitimate need. Whitney wasn't going and trying to get benzos, she wasn't doctor shopping. The doctors either weren't of the school of thought that you don't give any drug with addictive qualities to an addict, or they didn't realize she had drugs from another doctor (although it sounds like she didn't have an excessive amount FOR A NORMAL PERSON). Xanax, Valium and Ambien for non-addict might be perfectly acceptable because you would use them at different times. You'd use Xanax for severe anxiety, Valium for less severe anxiety, Ambien at bedtime for sleep. You wouldn't take them all at once or even in the same day necessarily.

Anyway, I just read an article that Cissy Houston is furious with all the stars coming out now saying how much they love Whitney, because she had reached out to some of them and asked for help with Whitney and none of them would help. Don't know if it's true, but interesting if it is. And maybe would explain why Aretha didn't show at the funeral. Maybe she just didn't want to be at the funeral with some what they consider fake friends. In the article it also said Cissy is mad at Clive Davis because he didn't want to put Whitney in rehab because it costs money and Whitney wasn't making any money.

http://www.mygossip565.com/2012/02/exclusive-cissy-houston-speaks-on.html

(respectfully snipped, for brevity)

Anyway, I just read an article that Cissy Houston is furious with all the stars coming out now saying how much they love Whitney, because she had reached out to some of them and asked for help with Whitney and none of them would help. Don't know if it's true, but interesting if it is. And maybe would explain why Aretha didn't show at the funeral. Maybe she just didn't want to be at the funeral with some what they consider fake friends. In the article it also said Cissy is mad at Clive Davis because he didn't want to put Whitney in rehab because it costs money and Whitney wasn't making any money.

How pathetic. I wonder if even AFTER Whitney is laid to rest tomorrow Sunday, these gossip sites will leave her memory alone. Wait...no, they won't. They started the minute her death was reported.

As always, there may be a grain or two of truth in what was said...that's how they work it.

(Not directed at you , Luzianne...thanks for the link.)

On some late night show (entertainment tonite?) I'm on cold meds............
well they said that Ms. Houston was half in her head under and her lower half out of the tub.

Could this mean she fell in while testing the water temperature?
also stated she usually showered.
For what it is worth...I thought I would put it out there.

On some late night show (entertainment tonite?) I'm on cold meds............
well they said that Ms. Houston was half in her head under and her lower half out of the tub.

Could this mean she fell in while testing the water temperature?
also stated she usually showered.
For what it is worth...I thought I would put it out there.

To me it means her death is indeed "suspicious" despite LE claims.
If they are fairly certain it was xanax and alcohol why pull all the surviellence tapes?

I believe that they found an illlegal substance in her blood/urine yet nothing like that on the scene. (someone cleaned up)
OR the contents of her stomach contents found no pill fragments.

Which still may mean no foul play- just hiding of crucial evidence
at the time of death... they want to know who came and went in the minutes prior to the 911 call.

The truth does not change!
Whitney's story has...
moo

RIP Whitney... feel sad her life/death has to be riped apart for "public speculation" purposes...

I don't know if one doctor prescribed the few pills or not. I do know that xanax has been given to many friends for depression, not anxiety. So a doc could say this one for depression, this one for stage fright, this one for sleep. Which I find ludicrous, but believe me when I tell you this is a pill popping/pushing nation. We even have commercials telling you to ask for certain pills. I have a couple of friends on 15+ pills a day for emotional issues! Makes me crazy.

Did the doctor(s) know WH is an addict? IDK, but I doubt she told them on the spot. Example: Junkie gets shoulder surgery, got clean enough just before, junkie gets oxyc scrip after surgery for pain. Not good.

Also, some docs think pills are helpful to addicts coming off the drugs to ease withdrawal. It is not. I've never seen a methadone clinic help anyone. I've never seen anyone on pills get over any other addiction, it just gives them the lowered inhibition to go ahead and drink, smoke, shoot up again. Just my opinion from years of observation.

Oh brother:

Whitney Houston Death
Hotel Guests Demand Refund ...
Hotel REFUSES

We're told guests couldn't walk down a hallway without being hassled for their key cards by hotel security -- to prove they were, in fact, guests of the hotel.

Worse ... we're told law enforcement and EMS were running all over the hotel all weekend, creating an intolerable ruckus -- making it impossible to get a moment's quiet, let alone sleep.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/19/whitney-houston-death-hotel-guests-refund/#.T0DZjM7RCwg

Man oh man, no one in her own "celeb community" willing to help her is so sad. She even asked them to help and they were all too selfish. There is the problem, it happens in every walk of life. I wonder if Whitney had any real friends at all.

Sounds like Cissy H is trying to blame everyone but WH. She was an adult and made her own decisions no one twisted her arm and forced her to drink and do drugs. Responsibility for ones self.

I just realized none of said anything about Dionne Warwick carrying all the responsibilities this last week, even through obvious pain. She needs acknowledgment for that, and she has done a great job. I know Cissy couldn't handle it all. Wonder if she will take care of WH's estate as BK clearly cannot. I hope all of them try to help BK, not just one.

Sounds like Cissy H is trying to blame everyone but WH. She was an adult and made her own decisions no one twisted her arm and forced her to drink and do drugs. Responsibility for ones self.

That is true, however once someone is a full blown addict they cannot help themselves. It requires loving and patient friends to help them finally "see". An addict does not see themselves, the drugs block any clear thinking. WH really needed the support of all those that said they did support her, but in reality did not.

Watching "The Bodyguard" now. Before Rachel's (Whitney) sister is killed there is a scene where she sings "Yes, Jesus Loves Me" with Whitney. Eerie.

I just went to check out The Bodyguard's wikipedia and it looks like there is remake in the works.

In 2011, Warner Bros. announced a remake that will update the story to reflect the world of the Internet; in which sites such as Twitter, Google Maps and countless other sites makes access to celebrities easier than ever. The remake will be penned by Jeremiah Friedman and Nick Palmer. Singer Rihanna was once sought after to play the role of Rachel .[21]

On 10 March 2011, Rihanna ruled out playing the part saying "Absolutely not. I hate it when singers do singing movies all the time, because you can never look at them as anybody else. I want to play a character. My whole life is playing Rihanna; being a singer won't be a stretch for me." [22]

Beyoncé is currently producing her own version of the film, with husband Jay-Z portraying her love interest. According to Sony, the production will start late August of 2012 and will be released on February 11, 2013, to coincide with Whitney Houston's first death anniversary.
[edit]

But I've been trying to find confirmation of that and I can't find anything that says Sony, Beyonce and Jay Z are involved or when they are planning to release the movie. I did find an article in People from this time last year reporting that Warner Brother's is doing the remake.

The Today Show has had 2 people that were at the service yesterday speaking so far. Hopefully videos will be up in half an hour to 45 min. The first lady to speak on it said that the Brown scene was not noticeable. No one saw him and family be moved around. They did see him up front and go touch the casket then leave, and A. Sharpton and Reggie Jackson (I think that is who she said) go outside with Brown. She said the Church was very quiet and there was never any scene.

I don't know if this has been posted, but here is a youtube of Bobbi Kristina singing:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImAjkWMXgI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImAjkWMXgI[/ame]

I don't know anything about this "mygossip" site, but I did notice that the writer couldn't put together even one gramatically correct sentence. I don't put a lot of credence in the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield