Who are we still waiting to see on the witness stand?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can not wait for Jessie Grund and to hear his testimony. I think they are saving the best for last because besides Lee I think he knew her the most intimately!

Ditto on these 3.

However, I read the JT statement and I have a problem with the JT statement. Since I live in the Central FL area I have visited many WalMart stores (who hasn't) and all of the doors both interior and exterior doors are automatic. You do not have to push them open. Caylee should not have had to open the door herself.

Now, Target is different. They have automatic doors AND doors that you can push to enter and exit the store.

Maybe I'm missing something here. :waitasec: Just my observation.

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

In all the Wal-Marts that I have been in do have automatic doors facing the front of the store, but they have push doors on each side....

Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?”
Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
Garavaglia: “God.”

BBM

PRICELESS!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Dr G!

MAN! Should've saved that question and that answer for court! The jury would've loved that! :floorlaugh:

I am patiently waiting for Dr. G..The autopsy report had
things mentioned we havent even heard yet. I listened close to Dr. Utz
and the other fellow,I want to say Hasken. They were right on the ball.
:seeya:

I am really hoping maybe Dr. G will be on the stand today, Casey or no Casey.

Dr G is the one I am wanting to hear and see.

In all the Wal-Marts that I have been in do have automatic doors facing the front of the store, but they have push doors on each side....

marinadedave actually made a video of the Walmart store James T mentions -it shows the doors, outside and in, and then also shows the Tech Bay store of James T.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ZFsRHpL8A"]YouTube - ‪Walmart TechBay‬‏[/ame]

219x8h4.jpg

2s8ibed.jpg

I don't know which doors JT was talking about, but if it's one of these push doors, looking down the halls I see some vending machines and a payphone.

Just thinking here - IF JT's report is true, when he says Caylee was acting mad, maybe Caylee wanted to buy something from a vending machine and Casey wouldn't let her. Many kids do act disgusted when they don't get their way at a vending machine LOL.

Also wonder if Casey used that payphone?

(The videographer shows there is also a push door off the auto center, but took no inside video of that).

JT report
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_jamesthompson-072209.html

As creepy as he is, nobody is going to believe that he killed Caylee. He is just a weird dude who happened to work in the neighborhood and decided to hunt for the body. Baez is just trying to deflect blame away from his client, imo.

I see nothing odd about him calling several times. Have you ever tried to report an important tip to LE or Child Services? It always takes several calls to get anything done. You call, wait, then do follow up calls, and then start over again. That is how it usually works.

If I had been a meter reader or letter carrier that worked in the Anthony neighborhood then I would have been actively searching those wooded areas too. I think it is sad that he is being villified just because he rescued that poor baby from her ugly resting place. He should be a hero, not a POI. imoo
BBM>I completely agree! I watched his video on GMA, and I find nothing creepy about him! On the contrary, he is Caylee's hero!:clap::clap::clap:

Hi! This is my first time posting!

Anyway, I read in the timeline here that James Thompson saw Casey and Caylee the afternoon of the 16th at Walmart. The Defense story is that Caylee drowned that morning, or at least sometime before George left for work.

Why have I never heard him mentioned before, even though I've followed this terrible story from day one? Wouldn't this witness, according to his police statement, be a slam dunk for the prosecution?
Because it may not have been a credible sighting. Probably someone who wanted his 15 min. of fame and thought Casey was cute...:twocents:
Welcome to WS!

Because it may not have been a credible sighting. Probably someone who wanted his 15 min. of fame and thought Casey was cute...:twocents:
Welcome to WS!
Re: James Thompson, computer store owner.
He also claimed that Casey and Caylee were in his store about a week before the sighting at WalMart. If true, he claimed to see the shabby way Caylee was treated when MOTY had no audience that mattered to her. I wanted the jury to hear what kind of mother she really was.

Jesse Grund is who I want to hear from. Casey is really going to be making some of her strange facial expressions when he takes the stand.

Re: James Thompson, computer store owner.
He also claimed that Casey and Caylee were in his store about a week before the sighting at WalMart. If true, he claimed to see the shabby way Caylee was treated when MOTY had no audience that mattered to her. I wanted the jury to hear what kind of mother she really was.

Me too! It was very interesting to read his depo (even though his comments about how "hot" ICA was were irritating). I tend to believe his account of Caylee getting the toy, and Casey being annoyed. It seems to fit in with the "snot-nose" comment and those creepy videos of Caylee that were on Casey's Myspace page a few years ago.

The Tatoo artist is expected to testify tomorrow according to HLN. I hope Cindy's Mother, Shirley, regarding the check and money Casey stole from her and Casey's grandfather.:loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GG_23
Back