Who bought KathiB's website name? JB/the defense team?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With the utmost respect, don't most bloggers ask for donations? Caylee Daily, Sprocket, Hinky & WS to name a few? I guess I'm just not understanding the complaints about this blogger MD, I've read some of his articles and they don't seem out of line or anti-Caylee to me.

Baez forced Judge Strickland’s recusal with false allegations so no doubt in my mind Baez is also responsible for the KB site, he's obsessed with hating on KB plus it's advertising for his firm thus he would be the one to benefit. :)

moo

=========================

Maybe I didn't explain my complaint well enough... MD was on a fox 35 news site itself that had a chat open to the right side.. ok he was asking ppl to go to his site and donate monies for GAS and Parking for hearings and trials.. I feel after all that has went down for ppl saying everyone taking monies for Blood from Children that has been murdered that this was just another person like the murt deal with the van..
I have no problem with ppl asking for donations to run their site ON Their SITE... No business of mine.. But this was a public news station page chat and that just upset me to no end..
I have no problem with MM at all getting donations for Court info.. I am very lucky to have someone who cares for our missing and murdered to take his/her personal time and do this for us.. That goes for any site. But I am sure MM would never go on a public news site and in the chat ask for monies under no conditions... just tacky and lack of respect I feel..
So I hope I have explained a little better.. In the past so many ppl were taken for a lot of money from a very nasty person on a different site. I don't want or can't go into it for TOS but believe me it was not pretty... the police got involved also.. So Cotton Candy I see where you are coming from but this has gone on for over 2 yrs now (right?) and so many have abused in so many different ways and just to hard to explain it all and this is not the place. But so many of us on here remember those days.. Right ?? Terrible days... And yes I feel wftv will get to the bottom of this.. I hope charges will come from it also.. NO MATTER Who it is .. Go get them wftv.. GB you KB for sticking to your morals.. Great Job KB.. Keep Getting the truth to us as you have always done and ask those hard to answer questions..
GB everyone here and Great we have a Judge now that will see OUR Little Angel will get Justice She deserves...

=========================

Maybe I didn't explain my complaint well enough... MD was on a fox 35 news site itself that had a chat open to the right side.. ok he was asking ppl to go to his site and donate monies for GAS and Parking for hearings and trials.. I feel after all that has went down for ppl saying everyone taking monies for Blood from Children that has been murdered that this was just another person like the murt deal with the van..
I have no problem with ppl asking for donations to run their site ON Their SITE... No business of mine.. But this was a public news station page chat and that just upset me to no end..
I have no problem with MM at all getting donations for Court info.. I am very lucky to have someone who cares for our missing and murdered to take his/her personal time and do this for us.. That goes for any site. But I am sure MM would never go on a public news site and in the chat ask for monies under no conditions... just tacky and lack of respect I feel..
So I hope I have explained a little better.. In the past so many ppl were taken for a lot of money from a very nasty person on a different site. I don't want or can't go into it for TOS but believe me it was not pretty... the police got involved also.. So Cotton Candy I see where you are coming from but this has gone on for over 2 yrs now (right?) and so many have abused in so many different ways and just to hard to explain it all and this is not the place. But so many of us on here remember those days.. Right ?? Terrible days... And yes I feel wftv will get to the bottom of this.. I hope charges will come from it also.. NO MATTER Who it is .. Go get them wftv.. GB you KB for sticking to your morals.. Great Job KB.. Keep Getting the truth to us as you have always done and ask those hard to answer questions..
GB everyone here and Great we have a Judge now that will see OUR Little Angel will get Justice She deserves...

MommaD – thanks for your post, I really appreciate you taking the time & i understand your other post now... :)
I’ve missed more than I thought, I followed Caylee’s case pretty closely from july-oct 08 then got really busy & only saw the bigger news days. Although I don’t know how in the heck I missed the whole mess with Judge S recusing himself, I knew Judge P took over last year but for some reason I thought it was a regular court scheduling change…but obviously not, lol!

I think it’s fine too for legit blogs to accept donations, I know the sites I read regularly that I mentioned earlier do a ton of work to report the latest and they deserve every dime & a lot more, imo. And am totally with you on no tolerance for those exploiting murdered children, I’m not really familiar with md & the other one you mentioned & don't doubt you at all but for me, Baez & his $200+K, KFN, G&C, ABC, NBC & CBS all come to mind immediately when I think of Caylee and blood money. :furious:

I also agree with you that WFTV will find out who created that KB site and hopefully they’ll press charges. KB will prevail, lol at whoever did this when they're exposed especially if they get charged. I’m hoping it WAS Baez, hehe. Good article posted above by AlwaysShocked. Thx again MommaD. Definitely closing in on justice for Caylee.

moo

ETA: sorry the link in prev post to Caylee Daily’s paypal didn’t work, have to go through the site & click on the donations link to get to the paypal info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back