DNA Solves

dcountmontecristo

Free Thinker
Reaction score
GRAPHIC WARNING RE IMAGES BELOW

Who changed her clothes???

Excerpt - About.Com Crime Chat with former Detective Steve Thomas
November 14, 2000

crimeADM: "Was JonBenet definitely wearing the red turtleneck at the Whites' party?"

stevethomas: "no, she was wearing the white top in which her body was eventually found the next day."

"JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation" by Steve Thomas
April 18, 2000

(Page 37)

"On the bathroom counter lay a balled-up child's red turtleneck sweater. Although Patsy said JonBenet had gone to bed wearing a red turtleneck, the body was discovered in the same white pullover she had worn the evening before.

Who had changed her clothes?"

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1554387346005.jpg
    FB_IMG_1554387346005.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 279
Last edited by a moderator:
There are unreleased pictures taken at the Whites party. There is also the untraced White’s testimony. Only then will we know what she wore to the party. Just because LE says she had the white top one does not make it so. LE deliberately changes or doesn’t release stuff to know whether the nuts are truly nuts or actual witnesses or perpetrators.

There are unreleased pictures taken at the Whites party. There is also the untraced White’s testimony. Only then will we know what she wore to the party. Just because LE says she had the white top one does not make it so. LE deliberately changes or doesn’t release stuff to know whether the nuts are truly nuts or actual witnesses or perpetrators.

JR released a picture of her at the Whites party. So we now know she had the white shirt on with the black velvet vest and velvet pants.

JR released a picture of her at the Whites party. So we now know she had the white shirt on with the black velvet vest and velvet pants.

kaykay543,
Also JonBenet appears to have a Top Ponytail? Could be there are other photographs showing if she had another Ponytail lower down?

If the lower Ponytail is missing then that is a definite red flag since Patsy says she put JonBenet straight to bed?

I can see the media outfits calling the White's guests to appear in documentaries, no Lower Ponytail testimony will be worth loadsa money !

We don’t know that was from the White’s party. We don’t know if it was cropped, photoshopped or not. We do t know if it’s digital or not. Put in context. I want the phots before and after.

We don’t know that was from the White’s party. We don’t know if it was cropped, photoshopped or not. We do t know if it’s digital or not. Put in context. I want the phots before and after.

David Rogers,
Patsy said she bought JonBenet clothing from the Gap store when they were out shopping specifically for clothes to wear to the White's party, they planned to co-ordinate what they wore, but according to Patsy JonBenet wanted to wear the Gap clothes to the party, seems like JonBenet was exercising some independent fashion sense?

We don’t know that was from the White’s party.
There is nothing on record saying she wore the Gap clothing prior to the White's Christmas Party.

It's very interesting eh UKGuy? That scrunchie certainly matches the autopsy pics :( JonBenet Ramsey | True Crime Rocket Science / #tcrs

Veronica Lodge,
Yes looks like we are edging closer to the truth? Do you think JonBenet would have worn a Lower Ponytail to the White's Party, what would its role have been, decorative?

A Lower Ponytail leaves us none the wiser, but if it is absent then we know one of the Ramsey's staged JonBenet?

If the case was JDI then he would not appear in that A&E Documentary offering forensic evidence that might implicate him in his daughters homicide?

Remember John can still be charged with Murder In The First Degree !

So yes its very interesting particularly if John has a game plan, e.g. for Burke, I'm thinking John will be doing a few more documentaries and releasing forensic evidence to suit his agenda, which might just be PDI?

It all hangs on that Lower Ponytail, John will have known, in advance, that it would have been a contentious issue.

So yes its very interesting particularly if John has a game plan, e.g. for Burke, I'm thinking John will be doing a few more documentaries and releasing forensic evidence to suit his agenda, which might just be PDI?

Yep, this is why JR makes my skin crawl. Yes clearly her hair is not tied in the second pony at this stage of the party. Given it was a plain rubber/hair tie, I'd say it was the type a mother yanks into her daughter's hair just before she brushes her teeth.

I'm going to think about this a bit more, but yes I agree that John has his reasons for releasing the latest picture, and it's all part of his plan.

Yep, this is why JR makes my skin crawl. Yes clearly her hair is not tied in the second pony at this stage of the party. Given it was a plain rubber/hair tie, I'd say it was the type a mother yanks into her daughter's hair just before she brushes her teeth.

I'm going to think about this a bit more, but yes I agree that John has his reasons for releasing the latest picture, and it's all part of his plan.

Veronica Lodge,
Does anyone think John did not understand the significance of the photo, wrt the ponytails? It was like an aside in a documentary about IDI theories, with JR remarking sage like: compelling at selected intervals, all edited to suit JR's agenda.

I'd say it was the type a mother yanks into her daughter's hair just before she brushes her teeth.
I agree, I could see JonBenet being readied for bed, having her pineapple snack then setting out for her bedroom which she shares with Burke just like the night before.

This might explain why Patsy never ever says I added a second ponytail or hair dressing to JonBenet's hair once we got back from the White's?

It has to be done by Patsy not unless folks reckon JR or BR did it for some crazy staging effect?

This might explain why Patsy never ever says I added a second ponytail or hair dressing to JonBenet's hair once we got back from the White's?
Hmm, she had to stick to the whole "She was completely zonked" story.

It has to be done by Patsy not unless folks reckon JR or BR did it for some crazy staging effect?
I'm not seeing JR do it, as surely it would be risky to fiddle around with her hair like that during staging and why would he bother? (unless he is deliberately placing more of Patsy in the scene I guess). I think it's more likely to have come from her hair-tie collection in the messy bedroom/bathroom at the hands of Patsy.
Burke? hmmm my son is a clever kid but he would struggle to know how to tie a band in long hair.

do you think the nightie actually got put on? So maybe she went upstairs with Patsy, sit on toilet, party clothes off, nightie on, (no undies at this stage as Patsy was grabbing kid-nappy), hair yanked back and then she'd had enough. Or was she in the star top for the whole time do you think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back