Who is Annie D?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...per Lee's statement, LE went to Tony's apartment 7/15PM, retrieved Casey's cell phone, and returned to the Anthony home. More in-depth info on this in the "elusive other cell phone thread" if interested. Not clear if LE stood there w/ Casey while they attempted to call/text all her contacts or exactly how that went down. IIRC, in Jesse's first released statement to LE he returned a text/call from Casey 7/15 or 7/16 only to have LE answer the phone...IIRC.

I thought maybe Tony could have sent the text to everyone the phone was with him when Lee called to tell Tony the scoop as to why Casey was whisked out of his apartment by CA and Amy. Maybe Tony was concerned and sent the message after hearing what Lee had to say??

ricardo proabably did tell Annie that Casey stayed over because he said he went to work the next morning (where he proabably saw annie) and they were sitting on his couch when he left. When the initial missing date came out, annie probably went back to ricardo and said hey didn't you see her that day, or maybe ricardo freaked and said holy cow I saw her that day and went to annie reminding her of that info and then they both would assume he was one of the last people if not the last person to see Caylee before she went missing.

...I see your point. It's perfectly possible it happened that way. I'm just debating my gut @ this point. :)

TxDOT -

It was a very short interview - dont remember the date

No mention of a hat - xanax - and she hadnt seen Caylee for awhile

either never heard the nanny or didnt think anything about it at the time

I am not certain which it was now ( re the nanny ) the other stuff I do clearly remember

Also no mention of a falling out -

I thought at the time - she didnt know anything and nothing seemed off

or that she was hiding something .

She said LE tried to contact her at her parents but she doesnt live

there

that's about it - it was a much shorter interview than some of the others

I thought maybe Tony could have sent the text to everyone the phone was with him when Lee called to tell Tony the scoop as to why Casey was whisked out of his apartment by CA and Amy. Maybe Tony was concerned and sent the message after hearing what Lee had to say??

I think LE sent that text message. I think the phone was initially left at AL's apt. and then LE went to get it, hoping it would have Zani's number or something. Lee went later to pick up the rest of the stuff. Why LE did not get her stuff then I don't know, I can only assume they had no idea of what they were dealing with at that time. So they sent the text to see if anyone would respond "what is this about, I have Caylee, you know that" or something else similar. If Jessie got LE on the phone when he called back it makes sense they sent it out. And I doubt KC knew they sent it out or had anything to do with it. It just went out to everyone in her address book.

Are we certain Casey sent this message? I know the text message came from her phone, but I was under the impression that LE or LA composed it . . .

LE did not send the message from Casey's phone. Casey did. If you read through the documents released (phone records etc. and other peoples interviews) Casey was receiving and responding to responses from the texts. Brittney's phone records show the incoming texts from Casey' to Brittany's questions regarding the announcement. Lee brought Casey's cell phone back to the A residence that night as she had left it at Tony's when Cindy dragged her out. Casey was not under arrest yet and she had her phone.

This also when her and Cindy sat down to create the myspace to 'get the word out".

Annie was her closest friend according to several accounts. Annie is connected in several ways to quite a few peeps in the groups, and the tattoo guy was one that Annie had set up for Casey/ie: recommended? Annie is going to be a star in all of this maybe just maybe...has anyone here on this site seen an interview with her at all and if so can someone direct me to it? Likewise Bobby the tattoo guy? He is the one who actually did her tatty that she got, the commemorative one for Caylee, celebrating her new and beautiful life...

Annie was her closest friend according to several accounts. Annie is connected in several ways to quite a few peeps in the groups, and the tattoo guy was one that Annie had set up for Casey/ie: recommended? Annie is going to be a star in all of this maybe just maybe...has anyone here on this site seen an interview with her at all and if so can someone direct me to it? Likewise Bobby the tattoo guy? He is the one who actually did her tatty that she got, the commemorative one for Caylee, celebrating her new and beautiful life...

I haven't seen anything by either of these two.

They are both on the witness list though so clearly they've given a statement or interview that wasn't released.

Bond had mentioned earlier that a picture may have suggested that Annie has a smaller truck type vehicle. I can't get this off my mind (since the neighbor said he spotted a s-10 type green truck). I wonder if LE has checked to see what kind of vehicle everyone drives? Now I'm really curious as to what she drives.

LE did not send the message from Casey's phone. Casey did. If you read through the documents released (phone records etc. and other peoples interviews) Casey was receiving and responding to responses from the texts. Brittney's phone records show the incoming texts from Casey' to Brittany's questions regarding the announcement. Lee brought Casey's cell phone back to the A residence that night as she had left it at Tony's when Cindy dragged her out. Casey was not under arrest yet and she had her phone.

This also when her and Cindy sat down to create the myspace to 'get the word out".

...actually, in Lee's statement to LE he explains that LE went to Tony's apartment to get Casey's phone and brought her back to the Anthony residence where "they" started calling/texting her contacts. Lee didn't go to Tony's apartment until later that night to get the rest of her stuff. Don't hold me to the time because I'm working from memory, but, IIRC, LE/Casey picked up her phone from Tony's ~10PM and Lee went to Tony's ~Midnight.

Dunno if LE was letting Casey answer calls while standing with her, or exactly how it was done. And as you indicated, since she wasn't under arrest until sometime on 7/16 then she still had her phone. She was, however, pretty much accompanied by LE from the time they picked up her phone until they brought her back to her house ~5:30AM on 7/16.

Please don't hold me to these exact times as I haven't attempted to be precise here. It did jump out @ me from Lee's statement about LE going to get Casey's phone @ Tony's. It was easy to miss from Lee's statement due to his uhs, etc. but it is in there.

Bond had mentioned earlier that a picture may have suggested that Annie has a smaller truck type vehicle. I can't get this off my mind (since the neighbor said he spotted a s-10 type green truck). I wonder if LE has checked to see what kind of vehicle everyone drives? Now I'm really curious as to what she drives.

That has stuck in my mind as well. Bond is good. :clap:
With this age group it probably is not an easy task to figure out what everyone drove on a particular day/date. Clearly Casey had a car to drive, but she was driving at least 2 other vehicles in a months time. Amy drove 3 different vehicles in this time frame. It just seems there are cars in the shop, rented cars, wrecked cars etc. At first glance it seems this should be an easy task, who drives what. I think it's a lot harder than it would seem.

...actually, in Lee's statement to LE he explains that LE went to Tony's apartment to get Casey's phone and brought her back to the Anthony residence where "they" started calling/texting her contacts. Lee didn't go to Tony's apartment until later that night to get the rest of her stuff. Don't hold me to the time because I'm working from memory, but, IIRC, LE/Casey picked up her phone from Tony's ~10PM and Lee went to Tony's ~Midnight.

Dunno if LE was letting Casey answer calls while standing with her, or exactly how it was done. And as you indicated, since she wasn't under arrest until sometime on 7/16 then she still had her phone. She was, however, pretty much accompanied by LE from the time they picked up her phone until they brought her back to her house ~5:30AM on 7/16.

Please don't hold me to these exact times as I haven't attempted to be precise here. It did jump out @ me from Lee's statement about LE going to get Casey's phone @ Tony's. It was easy to miss from Lee's statement due to his uhs, etc. but it is in there.

this is my recollection as well.

It may be Amy's based on the following...

Someone that went w/ Casey on her 21st birthday night barfapalousa drives a relatively new Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon. From the pics it appears (to me at least) to be dark green. Have wondered if Annie would drive a Chevy/GMC if she gets an employee discount working @ Don Reid Ford...maybe not...still possible.

In other 21st birday pics, in the dramatic toilet scene IIRC, there are two other girls with her. IIRC, Annie is one of them. The other is a heavy-set girl w/ darkish, shoulder-length, curly hair who appears to me to be the same one as in the beach photos of Casey & Caylee. In the passed-out-in-the-front-truck-seat scene, one of these girl's left arm can be seen leaning against the cab of the truck.

The truck could belong to either of these girls, or someone else that went with them that night. Another poster offered that it could even belong to a guy they may have met up w/ that night.

Didn't the lady that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???

Could I get a link to that please? I can't find where anyone credible has come forward with any information about airport sightings.

It may be Amy's based on the following...

Someone that went w/ Casey on her 21st birthday night barfapalousa drives a relatively new Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon. From the pics it appears (to me at least) to be dark green. Have wondered if Annie would drive a Chevy/GMC if she gets an employee discount working @ Don Reid Ford...maybe not...still possible.

In other 21st birday pics, in the dramatic toilet scene IIRC, there are two other girls with her. IIRC, Annie is one of them. The other is a heavy-set girl w/ darkish, shoulder-length, curly hair who appears to me to be the same one as in the beach photos of Casey & Caylee. In the passed-out-in-the-front-truck-seat scene, one of these girl's left arm can be seen leaning against the cab of the truck.

The truck could belong to either of these girls, or someone else that went with them that night. Another poster offered that it could even belong to a guy they may have met up w/ that night.

That's Annie's arm. The black nail polish and the bracelet on her arm can be slightly seen in one of the 'hug the potty' pics.

That has stuck in my mind as well. Bond is good. :clap:
With this age group it probably is not an easy task to figure out what everyone drove on a particular day/date. Clearly Casey had a car to drive, but she was driving at least 2 other vehicles in a months time. Amy drove 3 different vehicles in this time frame. It just seems there are cars in the shop, rented cars, wrecked cars etc. At first glance it seems this should be an easy task, who drives what. I think it's a lot harder than it would seem.

Quoting myself now :doh:
I just remembered Annie and Ricardo and someone else worked at a car dealership which means they probably could drive vehicles that weren't necessarily theirs. Car dealers do this a lot.

What about the possibility that Annie was KC's access to steal identity info? Car dealership are hotspots for idenity thieves as they pull credit reports all day and aren't necessarily careful about access to them, by employeeds and/or people hanging around the dealer's. Has anyone found out where ZG bought her car? Did she fill out a credit appl at that dealership? Could Annie have mentioned seeing a ZG name and how cute- she should be a Nanny- she'd be Zanny the Nanny..hahaha...and KC remembered it and that where it came from?

I have been on this idenity theft ring kick for a while. I have wondered if Casey got involved in that when she seemed to get involved in the heavy drinking and drugs. It is very big business and drug dealers have people in many places set up just for that purpose. Restaurants/bars are big hot spots also.

I have wondered if Casey got involved in that when she seemed to get involved in the heavy drinking and drugs.

uh, what drinking and drugs? her friends were all mixed on her drinking - some said she hardly drank, some said she drank but not heavily, and all of them said she didn't use drugs. so what's your source?

Quoting myself now :doh:
I just remembered Annie and Ricardo and someone else worked at a car dealership which means they probably could drive vehicles that weren't necessarily theirs. Car dealers do this a lot.

Dante ??........& GA

Lemme see if I can "kill two birds w/ one stone"...

RE: Dealership employment and identity theft thinking...

Don Reid Ford:
*Dante S.
*Annie D.
*Ricardo M.

Orlando Lexus:
*George A., it has been suggested, I don't have source, worked in security there previously

RE: Casey drinking & drugs
*Lake Vaj crowd said she drank some (e.g. beer pong)...she discouraged others from smokin' pot. Similar comments by former high school friend Ryan P.
*Amy, IIRC, stated Casey got into pot much heavier than ever before when @ Tony's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megsleuths97