Who is Annie D?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I had those same thoughts. Also, girlfriends get mad at each other then a couple of days later are friends again. Having just visited ADs myspace page and looking at her quote - I'm assuming it pertains to KC and it sounds like she's supporting her.

Right maybe a spat instead of a falling out. And with girls a spat at the moment seems like a forever falling out. The draaaaaaama.

I am going to read the Dante threads again because the first time I read it my initial thought was that Annie was the BFF that he did not want to mention by name, should take me a while. I'll report back on any new insights, wish me luck!

My recollection is he was reluctant to mention Annie's name as BFF. I thought the reason for this was because he didn't really want to bring Annie into the conversation. Not because it wasn't true. He gave some facts, like Annie did not babysit Caylee when Annie lived at Sawgrass with Dante and things like that. Then at some point he did mention a falling out happening. What the timing of that was I cannot remember. I think I ended up putting two and two together that Annie was probably the BFF he didn't mention by name after reading interviews mentioning Casey and Annie's friendship. Good luck in your search.

If she's moved a year ago, it would explain the lack of text's & phone calls to a good friend. Perhaps she's really not involved. Still, she might be the genesis for the idea behind the Zanny the nanny lie.

If they can show she's where they go the Zanny thing from, it will help them in a murder trial debunk the Zanny issue. Perhaps thats why there's no transcripts. I also read that he said Annie was interviewed.
she was in the no clothes party pictures

I haven't seen any of these. I've seen their names mentioned in other people's interviews but I have not seen an interview or an official statement given to LE by Annie, JP, or Clint. Or Kristina (the one on the phone with Casey on the first jail call home)for that matter. JP's interview will also be interesting because it seems from other people's statements that he didn't care much for Casey but he hung out with her one group of friends so he was around her a lot presumably. He was probably the only one person who could see right through her.

I totally forgot about Kristina, good catch.

We know KC rarely shows hardly any emotion.....What if the falling out she had with Annie supposedly was over a guy? Would make sense right? Guys are KC's main reason for living so to speak.

What if the guy is that Brandon guy at the Lake Vaj party that she got upset about seeing him there,etc?

Just an idea.

The thread for the Annie interview is on page 5 towards the bottom

but its says it been moved - no indication of where to - the jury room ?

That thread is actually on pg 6 now... if you hold your mouse over the title, it gives a bit about what the first post says - it's actually been merged into an existing thread.

That particular thread was just someone asking about Annie's interview, it's not saying the interview was ever released.

That thread is actually on pg 6 now... if you hold your mouse over the title, it gives a bit about what the first post says - it's actually been merged into an existing thread.

That particular thread was just someone asking about Annie's interview, it's not saying the interview was ever released.

Magic if you go to that tread, and go to the last page you end up back here. Do it before you start drinking because it can be confusing LOL The threads have been merged.

Magic if you go to that tread, and go to the last page you end up back here. Do it before you start drinking because it can be confusing LOL The threads have been merged.

Yes... I stated that in my post.

The point was, that that thread was NOT a link to Annie's interview... just someone inquiring as to whether it had been released or not.

I am going to read the Dante threads again because the first time I read it my initial thought was that Annie was the BFF that he did not want to mention by name, should take me a while. I'll report back on any new insights, wish me luck!

She's GOIN' IN!!!! :)

Good luck, TWT. If we don't hear from you in a couple days we're comin' in after ya!

FWIW...IIRC,
  • Dante indicated that Annie had moved out of Sawgrass over a year ago
  • Annie lived w/ him in Apt. 218 when she was there
  • Annie didn't babysit Caylee while she was living there w/ him
  • Annie's desk @ Don Reid Ford was near Dante's and Caylee would often sit and play on their computers or @ their desks when Casey would drop by to visit (them or Ricardo, I dunno fersure).
  • Dante didn't wanna throw Annie's name out there as Casey's best friend
Not on that thread, but, Annie was in Casey's 21st b-day party pics. Sooo...Annie & Casey were at least drinkin' buddies as of 3/19/07.

Arrgh! Area code 623 is here in Glendale AZ, where I live...What is connection to AZ?
Upon looking at records, I could be wrong, Momtective made a map of all calls that day. Now I am wondering where she got Annies number as a 623 area code? It's NOT TZ number but another 623 area code number.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1655021/detailed-cell-calls

Go down pretty far to 20:00 hours give or take... Looks like a text

If it isn't Annie, than who else could it be? Again, I went off what Momtective put together

Ok, I should discount my info on this thread, 623 is AZ a landline. I dont think it's MH because he's in 29 Palms.

Bold by me.

:martini: So....if I STOP drinking this will all start to make sense?!?!? :doh: Wish someone woulda told me sooner.

...actually...who am I kiddin'...I'd prolly still keep drinkin' anyway. :martini:

Shaken, not stirred, please.

She's GOIN' IN!!!! :)

Good luck, TWT. If we don't hear from you in a couple days we're comin' in after ya!

FWIW...IIRC,
  • Dante indicated that Annie had moved out of Sawgrass over a year ago
  • Annie lived w/ him in Apt. 218 when she was there
  • Annie didn't babysit Caylee while she was living there w/ him
  • Annie's desk @ Don Reid Ford was near Dante's and Caylee would often sit and play on their computers or @ their desks when Casey would drop by to visit (them or Ricardo, I dunno fersure).
  • Dante didn't wanna throw Annie's name out there as Casey's best friend
Not on that thread, but, Annie was in Casey's 21st b-day party pics. Sooo...Annie & Casey were at least drinkin' buddies as of 3/19/07.

Okay, I made it back!! Yeah, nothin really new and enlightening. I must have missed the part about the Annie KC falling out though cause I didn't see that. He did mention some sort of falling out with a Lauren (C? I can't remember).
When asked if KC and Annie are BFF's he says: "I can't say they were best friends but they had their moments."
It's weird cause I thought I specifically remembered the first time I had read it a poster asking "do you know who KC's closest friend is?" and he said "yes but I won't say her name." But now I'm wondering if that is from the "Exit13" poster who I think is the owner of Lake Vaj. :crazy: Sorry guys I am now confused I think I have been melding together Dante's and Exit13's posts. At one point they were even posting on the same thread!
He did say he told Annie that we invite her to post here, man I wish she would! :)

I read this in that thread but I wondered if they really had a falling out in the true sense of falling out OR if Casey had just moved on to a different group of friends and had much less contact with Annie. Maybe Casey stole from Annie and that was the reason for the falling out if they did have a falling out.

One thing I did read in the Dante thread is that someone did ask about this and he said that KC has never stole from anyone in their group of friends as far as he knows.

One other little O/T thing I noticed was that he thinks she had an accomplis (sp?) and he seemed to be leaning toward Amy it seemed :waitasec: This very well could have been Cindy's influence or the fact that he was peeved that Amy brought up his name in her interview.

And Bond I just want to say I appreciate how organized your posts are so Kudo's to you! I wish I could be more organized, you should see my desk right now! :eek:

What about the possibility that Annie was KC's access to steal identity info? Car dealership are hotspots for idenity thieves as they pull credit reports all day and aren't necessarily careful about access to them, by employeeds and/or people hanging around the dealer's. Has anyone found out where ZG bought her car? Did she fill out a credit appl at that dealership? Could Annie have mentioned seeing a ZG name and how cute- she should be a Nanny- she'd be Zanny the Nanny..hahaha...and KC remembered it and that where it came from?

Thought: if people have said (I think Lee and Sean) that AD was Casey's best friend, and they were all friends since they were little - even if they had a falling out, maybe Casey called AD after something happened -- ie "IM SORRY, I NEED YOUR HELP" and AD either helped her or calmed her down, but never reported anything b/c she did not want to get involved? Was ADs car seen near CA house the 16th?

It could explain CA not hanging out with her old friends after that - except the random stops to JG house, etc.

** just a random thought, not pointing fingers and my lack of sleep could have caused me to miss something huge

Okay, I made it back!! Yeah, nothin really new and enlightening. I must have missed the part about the Annie KC falling out though cause I didn't see that. He did mention some sort of falling out with a Lauren (C? I can't remember).
When asked if KC and Annie are BFF's he says: "I can't say they were best friends but they had their moments."
It's weird cause I thought I specifically remembered the first time I had read it a poster asking "do you know who KC's closest friend is?" and he said "yes but I won't say her name." But now I'm wondering if that is from the "Exit13" poster who I think is the owner of Lake Vaj. :crazy: Sorry guys I am now confused I think I have been melding together Dante's and Exit13's posts. At one point they were even posting on the same thread!
He did say he told Annie that we invite her to post here, man I wish she would! :)

You know it just may have been Exit13 who wouldn't name any names.
I do remember that Sean (who is not exit 13) said in his interview that Annie would be Casey's closest girl friend and someone else named Sean as Casey's closest guy friend and the guy at the tattoo parlor said Casey very close with Sean and his brother's (Jonathan???) whole family. there is way too many players in all of this. There were practically 3 full sets of friends. Not to mention all the guys out there on the fringe. Maybe if I start to drink and sleuth together it will all make sense :confused:

What about the possibility that Annie was KC's access to steal identity info? Car dealership are hotspots for idenity thieves as they pull credit reports all day and aren't necessarily careful about access to them, by employeeds and/or people hanging around the dealer's. Has anyone found out where ZG bought her car? Did she fill out a credit appl at that dealership? Could Annie have mentioned seeing a ZG name and how cute- she should be a Nanny- she'd be Zanny the Nanny..hahaha...and KC remembered it and that where it came from?

That's a very interesting thought, Meemom. :waitasec:
Annie wouldn't necessarily be aware Casey was doint it either. I mean, just having paperwork on her desk might be enough for Casey to see it. IIRC, Ricardo did something like internet sales @ Don Reid Ford too, and may have had similar access/paperwork available. Per Dante's posts Casey would bring Caylee to DRF and Caylee would sit on their desks, play on their computers, etc.

I still haven't figured out how Annie knew Casey/Caylee's last night @ Ricardo's was 6/9. I may go take a gander @ the cell pings to see if we can pinpoint visits to DRF. IIRC, the computer forensics indicated Casey researched ZFG on her laptop on 6/12 (subject to my misunderstanding the forensics info). Casey went for a stroll w/ Kristina C. 6/12PM. I wonder if she paid DRF a visit 6/12....:waitasec:

ZFG's driving a FORD now, isn't she....Hmmmmmmm :waitasec:

LP said on NG, last night I think, that KC called ZG's car a 2008 silver Ford Focus, but it actually was a very similar looking 2008 silver car (Hyundai, Kia, not the biggest makers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste