Who is Annie D?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Annie is who Caylee use to refer to as Zannie, or her nickname could have been Zannie since she seems to have had some xanax for use. I also believe that Annie also has a big part in this case. Another reason why I believe Annie is who Caylee use to refer to is because Annie also had a little dog if my memory serves right. Too many coincidences adding up with Annie for my liking!

Originally Posted by butwhatif?
Cindy talks about the hat in the 2nd interview with LE. She brings it up saying that it was in the car when her and GA picked it up and brought it home and was definately there that night but was missing by the following morning. she claims that KC was never left alone so that it couldnt have been her that took it......so how did it end up in the trash all ripped up ....well i'm sure kc could put a good spin on that too.
I missed that, too! I don't understand tho. Does anyone have the date of when the hat was found in the trash? It seems like it was after the interviews.

According to Lee, Casey was left alone in the garage with the car.

1122218.jpg
[/URL]

I am totally interested in what Annie has to say. I'm also interested in the people who are all over Casey's phone records but for which we haven't seen any interviews (like Fusian Jenna who Casey seemed to be on the phone with and/or texting all the time during some of the dates in question).

I am totally interested in what Annie has to say. I'm also interested in the people who are all over Casey's phone records but for which we haven't seen any interviews (like Fusian Jenna who Casey seemed to be on the phone with and/or texting all the time during some of the dates in question).

I am too! That Andy F guy has me very curious as well.

I'm not sure if I can post this.
I don't have a my space page, but I googled Annie in FL and came up with a very angry sounding Annie's page with a picture that looks very much like the Annie in the pic with the shamrock hat. The title of her page sounds rather angry and the words that I can read are angry as well. Page is set to private so I don't know what else might be there.

If this is against TOS please delete.

A female for sure? I am going to check the 20th for calls that day. I have a hunch it's a male, and the truck is a custom shade of dark green or close to black.

neighbor Brian states it was a male, dk green truck. Male with brown hair he thought.

I'm not sure if I can post this.
I don't have a my space page, but I googled Annie in FL and came up with a very angry sounding Annie's page with a picture that looks very much like the Annie in the pic with the shamrock hat. The title of her page sounds rather angry and the words that I can read are angry as well. Page is set to private so I don't know what else might be there.

If this is against TOS please delete.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2752607&postcount=195

"you can pay for school, but you can't buy class." from A's myspace:confused: page.

wonder who that's aimed at???

I missed that, too! I don't understand tho. Does anyone have the date of when the hat was found in the trash? It seems like it was after the interviews.

According to Lee, Casey was left alone in the garage with the car.

I remember it was the lady who took a bag of thier trash on trash day at the A's house! There should be a video r article about it. It was over a month ago that it was in the media about the lady doing that.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Heres an article about it the hat in the trash....
http://www.local6.com/news/17429343/detail.html
Article is dated 9th of sept which was a Tuesday, and says that the hat was found on tuesday....so not sure if they mean that day or the week before.
When was Ca's interview with LE that she mentioned the disappearing hat?
ETA-just went back to check it and detective says 8-4-08 at the begginning of the interview.

Why does it show as a landline in AZ?...if you do a reverse lookup

His facebook page lists his location as western AZ. He has a female facebook friend with the same last name as his mother AMC, and she is also in AZ.

I did a whitepages search and saw that she is 18-24 years old, and there is a Cameron, Lee and Jessica in her household. (possibly her roomates?)

Im thinking she may be MH's sister.

:eek::eek:

:eek: ABSOLUTELY!!!:eek:

*this is the first time I seen a comparison photo together vs. just talks, I thought it was speculation. Well seems like Casey isnt considering Annie her BBF anylonger.

Actually I do believe that is a fake photo or a different hat. EXAMINE it closely, it looks to me like the hat in the trash picture has a different clover! The clover in the trash picture is flipped with the stem of the clover at approximatly 4 o'clock where the stem of the clover on the girls head in the other picture it rotated to about 7 o'clock. They are almost a mirror image to each other.

These cannot be the same hat. We cannot even read the logo.

I feel this is a fake or different hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member