Who is Annie D?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Lee and Casey conspired to kill Caylee because Annie found-out/suspected that Caylee was a product of incest. Sure seems might suspicious that Annie's 'info' is being withheld from the public; no? Rumor has it that Lee dated Annie? hmmm... They'd be ruined for life should people find out they had a child together...no? There's only one way to dispell that info.: eliminate the DNA!

If Annie was a source for Casey to get Xanax and forensics show Caylee had Xanax in her system, then I can see why Annie's interview is being kept quiet.

I also don't believe Annie was involved in the Grand Jury indictment nor her interview/testimony. This is probably being held for the trial.

The witnesses, IIRC, were the 4 mentioned during GJ and the other two were computer and DNA forensics? These forensic guys may be crucial in proving premeditation, I think.

If she's moved a year ago, it would explain the lack of text's & phone calls to a good friend. Perhaps she's really not involved. Still, she might be the genesis for the idea behind the Zanny the nanny lie.

If they can show she's where they go the Zanny thing from, it will help them in a murder trial debunk the Zanny issue. Perhaps thats why there's no transcripts. I also read that he said Annie was interviewed.

Well, I have to wonder if Annie and Casey were good friends for so long, something big had to happen if they did indeed have a falling out. Perhaps Annie discoverd that Casey was giving Caylee some of the Xanax and there was a blowup over it. Maybe, out of concern for Caylee, she spoke to CA about it and that's part of the reason why CA was "on the warpath" so to speak...perhaps threatening to get custody of Caylee...telling Casey's friends about her lying and stealing. Maybe CA was setting the stage for a custody battle. At this point, Casey was probably livid with both Annie and her mother...both probably her main sources of babysitting and this could have setup whatever occurred. Just a thought reading through everything.

dated Lee? Really? This is the first I'm hearing of this.

Add me to the list intrigued by what Annie has to add to all this; I feel it's VERY significant.

I do believe that it was Dante that she dated not Lee, she lived with him at Sawgrass. And Dante said Casey and Annie had a falling out some time ago, prior to June 2008.

If Annie was a source for Casey to get Xanax and forensics show Caylee had Xanax in her system, then I can see why Annie's interview is being kept quiet.

I also don't believe Annie was involved in the Grand Jury indictment nor her interview/testimony. This is probably being held for the trial.

The witnesses, IIRC, were the 4 mentioned during GJ and the other two were computer and DNA forensics? These forensic guys may be crucial in proving premeditation, I think.

How would they no if Caylee had Xanax in her system? Did I miss something?:waitasec:

How would they no if Caylee had Xanax in her system? Did I miss something?:waitasec:
They have hair samples and skin, so they could test those for drugs. But no evidence of such testing has been revealed.

They have hair samples and skin, so they could test those for drugs. But no evidence of such testing has been revealed.

Ahh. I see! Thanks so much friptzap for clearing that one up for me. I was lost!

Friptzap is right. They have Caylee's DNA and hair samples. I'm pretty positive that forensics was done, not only to check for drugs but also the chloroform.

And as I said "IF" that is the case, then I could understand why Annie's testimony/interview has been kept quiet.

no no! i'm sorry I wasn't clear-- I wasn't questioning if you were citing accurate info re: Annie's phone numbers in discovery documents. I quoted/asked you the question because you were on top of the issue.

I was saying that I don't think the Annie P. Downing listed in the Arizona database (posted by RebeccaAdrienne, not you) is the Annie Downing from this case. Whenever I say "we" I'm just talking about all of us-- everyone interested in this case :)

I was just asking if you knew the answer to my question :) ...didn't mean to offend you and I hope everyone with information to post will keep posting it :)

Sorry about all this - glad that we are straight about it and are now buddies.

I should have taken my :chillpill: before posting this. :redface:

I just have to say I thought Exit13's comment on this thread was interesting (it was in response to a comment about Annie posting on her myspace or facebook earlier in this case that there was a party coming up and that she was "stoked").

#110 09-27-2008, 01:29 PM
exit13
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg@gm
"looking forward to this weekend" and her mood is "stoked." Guess her life just went on after all of this.

Exit13 posted:

life goes on, you cant curse her for that

living and dwelling on the past is for neurotics

i personally wish caylees body is found, but i dont believe its that important, because i know casey is spending the rest of her life in jail, thats enough for me. (end of Exit 13 quote).

(For any newcomers, Exit13 is the owner of the "Lake Vaj" house where the "Lake Vaj" roommates and friends --SD, JD, Annie, Dante, KC and others-- partied. You can see Exit in party pictures with KC, over a timespan of several different KC hairdos. Exit, SD, Annie, KC and the whole Lake Vaj crowd had been friends since high school. Wasn't the anything but clothes party there at the Lake Vaj house on May 25? And according to the various interviews, Casey was with the Lake Vaj guys on July 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7.)

Well, regarding Exit's comments, as well as Annie moving on so quickly, all I can say is, with friends like that, who needs.....

Exit also posted on the Exit13 threads and Dante threads here on WS that he is home all day since he isn't a workaholic like his roommates, and that he jogs 3 times a week at J Blanchard Park but never saw KC there. Exit also said (this is not an exact quote but close, it's on the Exit13 threads), "When I was in the military they (or we?) used chloroform on unruly detainees." He went on to say that no one in his group used or talked about chloroform, but that everyone knows how easy it is to get, "you can get it anywhere". He has also said that he has taken an overseas contracting job and is leaving the country. The Lake Vaj house is located by the dump on Curry Ford Rd, right? same area where KC was telling someone (Chris S?) around June 16/17 that she was planning on getting a house for herself and Caylee. Exit also posted that he knew KC but was not close friends with her. (Unlikely imo.) He also said that Dante is his best friend but that he's never been to Dante's apartment. He also said that he (Exit) is the only one in the group who has a dog. In fact, Dante and Annie both appear to have dogs.
Exit and Dante both refused to say a word about Annie when they were online here at WS (I can understand that). Dante is the one who changed jobs, left DRF.

yes, IIRC Jeff H and others in interviews said that Annie and Sean are KC's best friends. I think CA also said that Annie was KC's closest friend. Annie was one of the friends who came to the Anthony home immediately after KC's arrest, there was Annie, Chris who reportedly brought Caylee's swimsuit, who else?

Can someone tell me, just out of curiosity, how close is the location of the Lake Vaj house to Fusion, I take it Fusion and Ale House are in the same general area, what's it called, Waterford Lakes?

Also, what date roughly did Annie leave Sawgrass, did she move to the Oviedo house or to her parents' house after that?

Of course all of these young people are presumed to be innocent, as is KC, unless proved otherwise in a court of law.

I just have to say I thought Exit13's comment on this thread was interesting (it was in response to a comment about Annie posting on her myspace or facebook earlier in this case that there was a party coming up and that she was "stoked").

#110 09-27-2008, 01:29 PM
exit13
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg@gm
"looking forward to this weekend" and her mood is "stoked." Guess her life just went on after all of this.

Exit13 posted:

life goes on, you cant curse her for that

living and dwelling on the past is for neurotics

i personally wish caylees body is found, but i dont believe its that important, because i know casey is spending the rest of her life in jail, thats enough for me. (end of Exit 13 quote).

(For any newcomers, Exit13 is the owner of the "Lake Vaj" house where the "Lake Vaj" roommates and friends --SD, JD, Annie, Dante, KC and others-- partied. You can see Exit in party pictures with KC, over a timespan of several different KC hairdos. Exit, SD, Annie, KC and the whole Lake Vaj crowd had been friends since high school. Wasn't the anything but clothes party there at the Lake Vaj house on May 25? And according to the various interviews, Casey was with the Lake Vaj guys on July 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7.)

Well, regarding Exit's comments, as well as Annie moving on so quickly, all I can say is, with friends like that, who needs.....

Exit also posted on the Exit13 threads and Dante threads here on WS that he is home all day since he isn't a workaholic like his roommates, and that he jogs 3 times a week at J Blanchard Park but never saw KC there. Exit also said (this is not an exact quote but close, it's on the Exit13 threads), "When I was in the military they (or we?) used chloroform on unruly detainees." He went on to say that no one in his group used or talked about chloroform, but that everyone knows how easy it is to get, "you can get it anywhere". He has also said that he has taken an overseas contracting job and is leaving the country. The Lake Vaj house is located by the dump on Curry Ford Rd, right? same area where KC was telling someone (Chris S?) around June 16/17 that she was planning on getting a house for herself and Caylee. Exit also posted that he knew KC but was not close friends with her. (Unlikely imo.) He also said that Dante is his best friend but that he's never been to Dante's apartment. He also said that he (Exit) is the only one in the group who has a dog. In fact, Dante and Annie both appear to have dogs.
Exit and Dante both refused to say a word about Annie when they were online here at WS (I can understand that). Dante is the one who changed jobs, left DRF.

yes, IIRC Jeff H and others in interviews said that Annie and Sean are KC's best friends. I think CA also said that Annie was KC's closest friend. Annie was one of the friends who came to the Anthony home immediately after KC's arrest, there was Annie, Chris who reportedly brought Caylee's swimsuit, who else?

Can someone tell me, just out of curiosity, how close is the location of the Lake Vaj house to Fusion, I take it Fusion and Ale House are in the same general area, what's it called, Waterford Lakes?

Also, what date roughly did Annie leave Sawgrass, did she move to the Oviedo house or to her parents' house after that?

Of course all of these young people are presumed to be innocent, as is KC, unless proved otherwise in a court of law.

Respectfully, As far as "with friends like this", I suppose they all could be saying the same thing about Casey. Everyone single one of them have had their lives turned upside because of Casey. Not to mention the A's trying to throw the majority of her friends under the bus. To my knowledge, not one of them are suspects in any way in Caylee's disappearance and Casey is charged with it. Regarding the distance between Lake Vaj and Fusion, I have no idea. I guess that is better left answered by someone that lives in the area or possibly could be mapquested. Do you feel that has some relevance?

......Everyone single one of them have had their lives turned upside because of Casey. Not to mention the A's trying to throw the majority of her friends under the bus.

I have never heard any untoward comment by any of the Anthonys about either Exit13 or Annie, nor has KC said a word about either of them to my knowledge. Where did you see this? :confused:

I am sad to read about the Jennifer Kesse case above. I hope her case is solved very soon. Thank you for the information.

Maybe Lee and Casey conspired to kill Caylee because Annie found-out/suspected that Caylee was a product of incest. Sure seems might suspicious that Annie's 'info' is being withheld from the public; no? Rumor has it that Lee dated Annie? hmmm... They'd be ruined for life should people find out they had a child together...no? There's only one way to dispell that info.: eliminate the DNA!

Oh my. JMO, but noooo. This theory sounds pretty out there.

Sorry, Pondering. It has actually been a long time since I've seen any posts from you like that and I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. My apologies. In asking if Lake Vaj house is near Fusion I was only trying to establish its basic location in proximity to pings, etc, if that makes any sense. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Not a problem, I actually was looking back over that Exit and Dante/Nitrous threads and found where Dante said he and Annie both had dogs. Try the Cliff Notes of Nitrous, maybe you can find info there. I couldn't find anything where either said anything deragatory about Casey though. Peace?:)

*snipped*

Sorry to be such a mooch, but, can someone ed-u-ma-cate-me on this young man "C" returning Caylee's swimsuit to G&C???? Just a sentence...firstname & last initial, date returned. Thanks.:blowkiss:

It was in Cindy's Aug 1 interview I think, she was telling LE who the young people were who came over the evening of the arrest or day after. She said it was Annie, a blond guy named Chris, and someone else, was it SD? Anyway, she said she didn't know the guy, she thought Annie said or he said his name was Chris, he was blond, he brought the bag with Caylee's swimsuit. I was always surprised we didn't hear more about this. I mean, how would he be in possession of the swimsuit, or was he carrying it for Annie, or what? And obviously, was it sent for forensics, etc. Later, when the Chris S interview was released, or at least, after I read that interview, I thought maybe it was him. Or then again, maybe a totally different blond guy. I wonder if there have been any updates on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member