Who is Annie D?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, half of those interviews are under Nitrous, I forgot. No, neither Exit nor Dante said anything bad about Casey in those discussions here on WS in the Exit and Nitrous threads. That's why I was pretty shocked at the comment by Exit on this thread. Very harsh. All the friends originally said they knew KC would never harm Caylee.

Absolutely Peace, thanks Pondering, it really was a misunderstanding! I can't find a little laughing smiley or else I'd put it here

That's right, half of those interviews are under Nitrous, I forgot. No, neither Exit nor Dante said anything bad about Casey in those discussions here on WS in the Exit and Nitrous threads. That's why I was pretty shocked at the comment by Exit on this thread. Very harsh. All the friends originally said they knew KC would never harm Caylee.

Absolutely Peace, thanks Pondering, it really was a misunderstanding! I can't find a little laughing smiley or else I'd put it here
I didn't see it as a particular harsh post. Exit just seems to have come to the conclusion that Caylee is gone and that KC most probably had something to do with it. I get the same impression from Dante's comments.

MOO

Can someone tell me, just out of curiosity, how close is the location of the Lake Vaj house to Fusion, I take it Fusion and Ale House are in the same general area, what's it called, Waterford Lakes?

Respectfully snipped for your question.

From what I've gathered from online maps it is about 6 miles or so from Lake Vaj to Fusian (estimated 11 minute drivetime). I hope that helps.

i think xanax half life is too short for ev

That would work if we were talking about blood or urine which gets replaced much more often. But once it is in your hair it remains in the hair until it is no longer even after the hair is removed from your head. It is part of the molecular make up of your hair. Your hair grows out so as it breaks off or falls out and new hair replaces it they can still test the hair that fell out. Kind of like rings of a tree. The inner ring will show when a fire occured but it gets covered by the new outer ring, the hair on the other hand will break off as it grows or fall out but the evidence is still there on the portion that broke off or fell out, or as in this case was torn/knocked off into the trunk of the car.

It doesn't go anywhere or get wisked into the air, it is part of the cellular make of of the hair folicle.

http://www.craigmedical.com/Hair_Drug-Test_FAQ.htm
Q: What is the shortest time period that can be accurately evaluated?
A: The minimum time period is approximately one month (0.5 inch).

(half inch length from the skin out.)

Q: Does chemical treatment of the hair affect the test results?
A: Commonly used hair procedures (e.g., shampoos, conditioners, sprays, mousses and gels) have no significant effect on results. In fact, normal hair washing helps to remove external contamination. Normal hair treatments such as bleaching, permanent waving and dyeing generally will not significantly lower the quantitative results. If the protein matrix of the hair has been damaged to the point of breaking (cortex damage) the level of drug can be significantly affected. However, severely treated or damaged hair can be readily identified from the wash ratios and/or staining procedure.
Q: What about the DETOX shampoos and other masking agents sold on the internet...do they work?
A: The HairConfirm Laboratory tests the molecules embedded in the hair shaft. Therefore no external or topical source or agent can alter the test results. None of the so-called detoxifying shampoos or products can alter a forensic hair test performed in a laboratory, and therefore the hair drug analysis test is basically cheat proof.

CHEAT PROOF

Q: What time period does the HairConfirm™ test cover?
A: HairConfirm™ will detect drugs for a period of 90 days. The test requires a hair sample of 1.5 inches in length. Each 0.5 inch represents 30 days. The hair sample must be cut as close to the scalp as possible and only the most recent 1.5 inches are tested.

So as it grows out you get the length of time backwards that can be tested. 90 days is 3 months. And tests the molecules embedded in the hair shaft so as long as the hair is preserved properly and the molecules are not destroyed you can test it and will get a result that is based on 30 days from the time the hair was removed for each half inch of hair length. So if it is 3 inches long at the time removed you get a result that goes back 90 days from the time it was removed.

Can you type what the quote says? That site is blocked for me at work. Thanks.

First quote closest to the picture states - "She's got a smile on her face and a f*#! you attitude because from this day on she's living life for herself."

Next quote (top right-hand corner) - "annie.is.in.your.f*#!ing.face God grant me strength to accept the things that i can't change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to know the difference."

Sad that she can put such a profanity so close to something so heavenly!!!!! :bang: Sometimes I wonder if these kids actual look back over what they write :furious:

First quote closest to the picture states - "She's got a smile on her face and a f*#! you attitude because from this day on she's living life for herself."

annie.is.in.your.f*#!ing.face God grant me strength to accept the things that i can't change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Sad that she can put such a profanity so close to something so heavenly!!!!! :bang: Sometimes I wonder if these kids actual look back over what they write :furious:

Thank you. :blowkiss: I think they pretty much live in the moment and express themselves through sites such as MySpace.

Thank you. :blowkiss: I think they pretty much live in the moment and express themselves through sites such as MySpace.

You are so very welcome...... and yes, I agree with you...they just let whatever is on their minds just spew from their mouth and onto their keyboards...it saddens me that is all. There is no such thing as "reverence" anymore. In one breath she is spouting about living life for herself and the next moment she takes such a sacred prayer and just trashes it.

Next quote (top right-hand corner) - "annie.is.in.your.f*#!ing.face God grant me strength to accept the things that i can't change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to know the difference."

I interpret it as a young woman grappling with a difficult time in life. Her "best friend" probably killed her daughter and faces the death penalty, and her own name is all over the internet/media reports; and I'm sure she still has the all the difficulties everyone faces in life, etc. I think she's just using the internet to express herself-- as we all do! I think the invocation of the Serenity Prayer intimates that she's trying to make the best of a very, very bad situation over which she has no control. --??

Respectfully snipped for your question.

From what I've gathered from online maps it is about 6 miles or so from Lake Vaj to Fusian (estimated 11 minute drivetime). I hope that helps.

In Waterford there is an area with a huge shopping center and neighboorhoods and there is an Ale House in there. Im not sure where Fusion is except that it is on Woodbury.

I have a question about Annie, and I think I can do this without breaking any rules....if not delete away.....
Is her last name spelt with an N or an L in the middle?
One Le interview has it spelt with the N, but the witness list has it spelt with an L.
Can anyone help?
ETA- even my good old pal google isnt helping with this..half the web seems to think its N and the other half L.:banghead:

I have a question about Annie, and I think I can do this without breaking any rules....if not delete away.....
Is her last name spelt with an N or an L in the middle?
One Le interview has it spelt with the N, but the witness list has it spelt with an L.
Can anyone help?
ETA- even my good old pal google isnt helping with this..half the web seems to think its N and the other half L.:banghead:
It has an "N" in the middle. :)

i think xanax half life is too short for ev

i second what was previously mentioned. Benzo's including Xanax, Valium etc. actually have the longest residual effect of many drugs. A hair sample could easily and definitively show this. I work in drug/alcohol field and benzos are difficult to test for in that setting because they stay in your system so long that it is hard to tell if it is "new use" or "old use"

a couple of things from the Dante thread about Annie. Check over there if you want it word for word.

Dante says that neither he nor Annie has gotten any kind of immunity.

Today she's changed it something about the "old me is gone" and "now its the new me" or something like that.

This is her new "current status" quote (the one that gets changed whenever ya feel like it).

"annie.is.in.your.****ing.face downtown tonight!! [that part of me left yesterday. the heart of me is strong today. no regrets i'm blessed to say the old me is dead and gone away] "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet