Who is Annie D?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to Google and Surfwax her. I'll post here what I come up with.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

*this is the first time I seen a comparison photo together vs. just talks, I thought it was speculation. Well seems like Casey isnt considering Annie her BBF anylonger.

Yep, with so much speculation in this mess......we do need to keep the 'facts' straight.

This is the same cap......whether it is true 'evidence' or not, we don't know yet.

This makes it appear to be the same hat, however, just because the other girl is wearing it does not mean it belonged to her rather than Casey. Girls this age borrow stuff from each other all the time. It also doesn't mean there were ever two hats. Could easily be the same one OR two different ones. It also could have been torn accidentally, chewed up by one of their dogs, shut into the back of a drawer, etc.

I believe it may say something like "show your shamrocks" but can't see for sure.

I think we found the prosecution's star witness. KC probably felt betrayed, and that is why the hat was ripped and thrown away.
If you google or surfwax any of the names of the "players" you come up with stuff. Funny when you do the same with Annie D, dead ends (some stuff, but leads nowhere), and her name was mentioned the most.
Hmmmm...

I think we found the prosecution's star witness. KC probably felt betrayed, and that is why the hat was ripped and thrown away.
If you google or surfwax any of the names of the "players" you come up with stuff. Funny when you do the same with Annie D, dead ends (some stuff, but leads nowhere), and her name was mentioned the most.Hmmmm...

ITA, that's why I started this thread I just feel that there is more to be looked into here. Also I agree with other posters that perhaps her interview is being held for the "other" charges soon to come. :)
I also find it interesting if it's true another poster said that she had a scheduled visit with Casey in jail but cancelled it?
There has got to be a reason her name keeps coming up as being Casey's closest friend.

This makes it appear to be the same hat, however, just because the other girl is wearing it does not mean it belonged to her rather than Casey. Girls this age borrow stuff from each other all the time. It also doesn't mean there were ever two hats. Could easily be the same one OR two different ones. It also could have been torn accidentally, chewed up by one of their dogs, shut into the back of a drawer, etc.

I believe it may say something like "show your shamrocks" but can't see for sure.

I'm willing to bet it says "Show me your Shamrocks". If you look this up online you can find all sorts of merchandise -- I was unable to find an exact match to the hat, but here is an example of the sort of style:

http://www.speakupdesigns.com/irish/t_shirt_shirts/2568685

If you google or surfwax any of the names of the "players" you come up with stuff. Funny when you do the same with Annie D, dead ends (some stuff, but leads nowhere), and her name was mentioned the most.
Hmmmm...

Agree totally, at least one of the whitness for the prosecution. IMO

If you look at the hat in the garbage.......it appears to be cut with something, not just torn. Also, the hat being thrown out in conveinently after all these friends were meeting at the anthonys house after the first vigal. Jessie & Annie are no longer in the A's picture. They seemed to have removed themselves. ANd right, Annie seems to be keeping a very low profile, if you look at Dante's thread when he was a guest speaker, he avoids speaking for Annie totally.

"looking forward to this weekend" and her mood is "stoked." Guess her life just went on after all of this.

life goes on, you cant curse her for that

living and dwelling on the past is for neurotics

i personally wish caylees body is found, but i dont believe its that important, because i know casey is spending the rest of her life in jail, thats enough for me.

I also believe that Annie was the one who posted the info about AL's party, on Casey's Myspace (I remember it was a round faced girl). I dont think Casey went to that party, so maybe Annie is the one who introduced them.

Annie is also in a lot of those Fusion pics in June. She may have seen, heard, smelled, etc...something wrong.

If you look at the hat in the garbage.......it appears to be cut with something, not just torn. Also, the hat being thrown out in conveinently after all these friends were meeting at the anthonys house after the first vigal. Jessie & Annie are no longer in the A's picture. They seemed to have removed themselves. ANd right, Annie seems to be keeping a very low profile, if you look at Dante's thread when he was a guest speaker, he avoids speaking for Annie totally.

Exactly! That's what raised my red flag first off, and when asked if he knew who Casey's closest friend is he said yes but declined to say who. I can't wait to find out more about this girl and her association with Casey, I think it will be very telling.

Right and now after listening to Cindy's interview it sounds as though she is trying to implicate them somehow. I think Cindy said "for all I know Zanny could be Jessie or Annie." Which makes me very mad :furious: I'm sorry I have felt sorry for that woman in the past but you don't just go implicating people especially when the truth is right in front of your face. She won't even shut up long enough for LE to show her the proof that everything KC has said is a lie!!:furious: Okay sorry for the little OT rant! :)

All good observations, & the cap might be 'innocent'.

But, the lack of info from Annie makes me very suspicious, hopefully she only *knows* something.

In fact it sounds like a deliberate action to mislead / derail the investigation. I don't think that conversation ever happened. It smacks of a desperate last ditch effort to divert attention away from the person responsible for Caylee's death.

I read this persons posts on the sentinel site. Not quite sure that I am going for what she says here expecially after reading her post trying to tie in the murder of Nicole G to KC...........................just sayin.

Anybody have a picture of Annie D. Maybe they can show to Telling the Truth who says she saw Caylee at the airport on 7-2 with someone named Auntie D or maybe it was Annie D instead. Just thinking out loud again.
At LEAST 20 years difference in age. But give it to TTT if you feel you should.

Right and now after listening to Cindy's interview it sounds as though she is trying to implicate them somehow. I think Cindy said "for all I know Zanny could be Jessie or Annie." Which makes me very mad :furious: I'm sorry I have felt sorry for that woman in the past but you don't just go implicating people especially when the truth is right in front of your face. She won't even shut up long enough for LE to show her the proof that everything KC has said is a lie!!:furious: Okay sorry for the little OT rant! :)

Well we can certainly determain that "Zani" is NOT Annie. While Caylee was alledgedly with the "nanny", Casey was out with Annie.

The A family can spin this however they like, but all roads lead to Casey.

ffw011.jpg

here is Annie wearing the hat...

358clxd.jpg

here is the same hat found in Anthony's trash that was ripped up!
Go figure...
.:)

Thanks for the pics, Truth.

Well we can certainly determain that "Zani" is NOT Annie. While Caylee was alledgedly with the "nanny", Casey was out with Annie.

The A family can spin this however they like, but all roads lead to Casey.

Not of Casey was lying about Caylee being with the Nanny while Casey was with Annie (who was otherwise the nanny when not with Cindy or Casey) when Caylee was actually with Cindy. She may have said this when Caylee was with Cindy because it sounds better to say the kid is with the nanny instead of with Mom. Having a nanny for her was a cool thing to say, and gave weight to the idea that she had a job and was responsible.

This could still mean that when Caylee was not with Cindy, she could have indeed used Annie as a nanny and gotten the idea of the Zanny name from Annie who she may have used Xanax with a few times. Just enough to start the nickname.

OR... and this is a BOMBSHELL...

CINDY IS ZANNY THE NANNY BECAUSE CINDY USES XANAX HERSELF. Look at her interview. I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy was using some medication. She is after all a Nurse?

snipped
Maybe Annie's interviews are being witheld ??

Maybe Annie had handed some zanax to kc
.....maybe the zanax story has some legs afterall
...maybe kc got zanax wherever she could to put Caylee down when she wanted to party.
........maybe kc suspected that Annie came clean to LE
........maybe kc is pzzzzzzzzzzd big time.
........maybe her interviews are being held.
........maybe Caylee's hair showed signs of continued use of sedative.
.........?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members