Who is Annie D?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where Annie works?

Also, who is the guys in the pictures with KC at this Annie's party?

The frosted/spiked hair guy and the blond that KC is sitting next to when she had blond short hair? He's the one I think Caylee looks like.:waitasec:

No answer to either of your questions....

If we do find out where she works I wonder if she was off on 6/17.....

I still think she made a trip to the apt. office (w/KC) & that's how KC got ZG's info.......this could also be one of the reasons none of her interviews have been released.

No answer to either of your questions....

If we do find out where she works I wonder if she was off on 6/17.....

I still think she made a trip to the apt. office (w/KC) & that's how KC got ZG's info.......this could also be one of the reasons none of her interviews have been released.

On 1 of the other threads someone stated that she was Dante's roommate / gf. They both worked at the car dealership. But not anymore.

I'm re interested in Annie. I just think it is telling that people have mentioned her as being very close to KC but there isn't much out about her...

Wonder what she knows
wonder what she thinks!!?!?

I think that Annie and KC were close but they had a falling out. I'm not sure where I read that. Possibly on the Dante thread??? Dante did mention that he and Annie never babysat Caylee.

As much as it would help us all out in sorting some stuff out, I don't think that Annie/Zanny/nanny works too much into it...although it would be nice to have something nailed down in this case...

Casey was with Annie in late June (the Fusion pics), she told everyone that Caylee was with the nanny.

I don't believe that Annie is involved in the disappearance AT ALL. I think she knows what Casey was doing, and thinking during the time in question.

Can you provide a link to the photos of Annie at Fusian? I don't remember any photos of her there. I'm not sayin' she wasn't there, but I'd like to see the photos you're talking about.

TIA

I do not think Annie was part of the fusian crowd. Do not think Annie had much to do with Casey from April on.

What ????.....check out both pics in post 45, sure looks like the same cap to me, even down to the fraying on the brim.

Hats can be bought frayed like that. It doesn't look like an old hat to me. It could be Annie's hat, or they could have had matching hats.

Maybe Annie had handed some zanax to kc
.....maybe the zanax story has some legs afterall
...maybe kc got zanax wherever she could to put Caylee down when she wanted to party.
........maybe kc suspected that Annie came clean to LE
........maybe kc is pzzzzzzzzzzd big time.
........maybe her interviews are being held.
........maybe Caylee's hair showed signs of continued use of sedative.
.........?

Yep that was my first thought when I read that text. Maybe Annie was supplying KC with xanax thinking she was taking it herself, but she was giving it to Caylee.

Late June means that Caylee was most likely dead by this point. And regardless if she was with Annie and not with Caylee, Caylee could have been with Cindy, but Casey was saying nanny just to lie and not have to say with Mom.

It sounds so "uncool" to admit to your friends that your parents are basically raising your child. Friends are more impressed if you have a fancy job, a fancy phone, and make enough money to pay a nanny 400.00 per week for childcare.

Yep that was my first thought when I read that text. Maybe Annie was supplying KC with xanax thinking she was taking it herself, but she was giving it to Caylee.

Well even if Annie just handed five of them over to Casey, that would be about 10 nights of keeping Caylee knocked out.

I'm re interested in Annie. I just think it is telling that people have mentioned her as being very close to KC but there isn't much out about her...

Wonder what she knows
wonder what she thinks!!?!?
Yeah, wish she would come on like Dante and that other guy that owns the vaj
house!

Now after going to the special interview sticky that Patty created and reading all the interviews of friends and such I am more convinced than ever that Annie knows something. EVERYONE says she was Casey's closest friend and Jeff. H. says if anyone would know anything it would be Annie or Sean D.

I haven't figured out the Zanax part yet but it seems that Annie has access to it and probably shared it with KC at times just for partying purposes.

Now what KC did with it after that is anyones guess. Now if I really let my imagination run wild, since we know that Chloroform was used maybe KC did the deed herself with Chloroform but convinced Annie that it was her Zanex that killed Caylee and she needed help getting rid of her and KC promises she will never tell anyone that it was Annie's rx that killed Caylee..........I know crazy right?:crazy:

Right and now after listening to Cindy's interview it sounds as though she is trying to implicate them somehow. I think Cindy said "for all I know Zanny could be Jessie or Annie." Which makes me very mad :furious: I'm sorry I have felt sorry for that woman in the past but you don't just go implicating people especially when the truth is right in front of your face. She won't even shut up long enough for LE to show her the proof that everything KC has said is a lie!!:furious: Okay sorry for the little OT rant! :)

I can't know for sure without viewing CA's video again, but I thought for sure that CA called out Jesse and Amy (not Annie) as the most likely suspects. Also, during the interview, when asked about contacting someone in the group of friends who have been meeting at the Anthony's, CA tells them that she will have to talk to Annie in order to find out how to contact him. It seemed as though CA is friendly with Annie...or she was at the time of that interview.

Does anyone else think that CA said "Amy" should be a suspect, and not Annie? I think this is important.

I can't know for sure without viewing CA's video again, but I thought for sure that CA called out Jesse and Amy (not Annie) as the most likely suspects. Also, during the interview, when asked about contacting someone in the group of friends who have been meeting at the Anthony's, CA tells them that she will have to talk to Annie in order to find out how to contact him. It seemed as though CA is friendly with Annie...or she was at the time of that interview.

Does anyone else think that CA said "Amy" should be a suspect, and not Annie? I think this is important.

I definitely heard it as "Amy" not "Annie."

What is "Lake Vaj"?

"Nickname" guys gave to their house......

I saw where Annie was @ one of the parties there & we know Casey went to parties there also......IIRC the 'anything but clothes" party was held there, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member