Who is Annie D?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I went back thru his posts, he says Annie moved out a yr. ago ( I thought she still lived there), but he does still live @ Sawgrass. (218)

The 'moved rumor' started from a post online that he was moving.......what he meant was he was moving JOBS.

He also says he was interviewed twice (once on the phone), yet no docs from him have been released.........he also says LP continues to call him ???

If she's moved a year ago, it would explain the lack of text's & phone calls to a good friend. Perhaps she's really not involved. Still, she might be the genesis for the idea behind the Zanny the nanny lie.

If they can show she's where they go the Zanny thing from, it will help them in a murder trial debunk the Zanny issue. Perhaps thats why there's no transcripts. I also read that he said Annie was interviewed.

If she's moved a year ago, it would explain the lack of text's & phone calls to a good friend. Perhaps she's really not involved. Still, she might be the genesis for the idea behind the Zanny the nanny lie.

If they can show she's where they go the Zanny thing from, it will help them in a murder trial debunk the Zanny issue. Perhaps thats why there's no transcripts. I also read that he said Annie was interviewed.

Well, since they've both been interviewed w/nothing released, I can't help but think they have info that pertains to *other charges*.

I think 'Zani the nanny" refered to any free babysitter KC could find.
Sounded cool, prestigeous, & made KC seem more responsible.......a *nanny* rather than just any free babysitter she could find for that day/night.

I can't know for sure without viewing CA's video again, but I thought for sure that CA called out Jesse and Amy (not Annie) as the most likely suspects. Also, during the interview, when asked about contacting someone in the group of friends who have been meeting at the Anthony's, CA tells them that she will have to talk to Annie in order to find out how to contact him. It seemed as though CA is friendly with Annie...or she was at the time of that interview.

Does anyone else think that CA said "Amy" should be a suspect, and not Annie? I think this is important.
Yes, To me it sounded like she said,"Amy."

Yep, I went back thru his posts, he says Annie moved out a yr. ago ( I thought she still lived there), but he does still live @ Sawgrass. (218)

The 'moved rumor' started from a post online that he was moving.......what he meant was he was moving JOBS.

He also says he was interviewed twice (once on the phone), yet no docs from him have been released.........he also says LP continues to call him ???

Thanks for looking up the facts tx Dot! :bow:

And yes all I think it has been confirmed now that Cindy was throwing Amy under the bus not Annie.

I also agree with Dot I think Annies interview is reserved for the REAL charges.

:eek::eek:

:eek: ABSOLUTELY!!!:eek:

*this is the first time I seen a comparison photo together vs. just talks, I thought it was speculation. Well seems like Casey isnt considering Annie her BBF anylonger.
Do you notice the sweetheart between the 2 women?

I also find it curious that an interview with Annie has not been released. I have been merging notes/dates from several interviews (Ricardo, Amy, TonE, and Will so far) looking for inconsistencies, etc; and not a single one of them mentioned Annie. I found that very odd, especially since several of them (Ricardo, Jesse, Amy and Troy) got together on July 20 to compare notes/calendars.

Also, another person I have been interested in is Christina (remember the phone conversation Casey had with Christina asking for TonE's telephone number?). No interview with Christina has been released either.

Still sifting through Casey's cell records, so...I maybe just a few pages away from seeing records of contact w/ her I haven't seen yet.

I find it very curious that...

1) Annie commented to Sean D. that Caylee was last seen when she stayed overnight @ Ricardo's...really, ...how'd she know that?

2) Based on pics from Casey's 21st induction into white porcelain worshipping, Annie was with Casey that night. A close examination of the picture of Casey passed in the front seat of a vehicle that night suggests that vehicle was a dark green Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon (newer small pick-up that replaced the S-10 model).

3) Small green pick-up spotted @ Hopespring Dr.

4) Casey gets Pontiac to Amscott 6/27 before 7AM and returns before ~11AM w/ groceries packaging not consistent with coming directly from a grocery store, and timing is likely too early to have been sneaking into Hopespring Dr. without waking parents before they leave for work.

5) Annie's statement hasn't been released

Maybe a big nothing...maybe...

I totally agree LE is holding back Annie's interview. They were really thorough with all the other interviews so Annie must be important. Also, just because Casey writes about getting Xanax from Annie doesn't mean that Annie has it or uses it. Casey is a liar. She told all kinds of different stories to friends trying to impress them.She might've been trying to show off that she can get xanax to party. Who knows? If Annie did have xanax then I'm willing to bet Casey stole some from her. I bet Casey stole the hat oo LOL. Although I have to say-my washer has torn up baseball hats so it could've been Cindy washing again.

I totally agree LE is holding back Annie's interview. They were really thorough with all the other interviews so Annie must be important. Also, just because Casey writes about getting Xanax from Annie doesn't mean that Annie has it or uses it. Casey is a liar. She told all kinds of different stories to friends trying to impress them.She might've been trying to show off that she can get xanax to party. Who knows? If Annie did have xanax then I'm willing to bet Casey stole some from her. I bet Casey stole the hat oo LOL. Although I have to say-my washer has torn up baseball hats so it could've been Cindy washing again.

...yes...it seems like Annie has knowledge about what Casey was doing in the critical date range. Casey may have been calling in favors to get carted around and Annie may have helped her out, perhaps completely oblivious to what else was going on @ the time...

Still sifting through Casey's cell records, so...I maybe just a few pages away from seeing records of contact w/ her I haven't seen yet.

I find it very curious that...

1) Annie commented to Sean D. that Caylee was last seen when she stayed overnight @ Ricardo's...really, ...how'd she know that?

2) Based on pics from Casey's 21st induction into white porcelain worshipping, Annie was with Casey that night. A close examination of the picture of Casey passed in the front seat of a vehicle that night suggests that vehicle was a dark green Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon (newer small pick-up that replaced the S-10 model).
3) Small green pick-up spotted @ Hopespring Dr.
4) Casey gets Pontiac to Amscott 6/27 before 7AM and returns before ~11AM w/ groceries packaging not consistent with coming directly from a grocery store, and timing is likely too early to have been sneaking into Hopespring Dr. without waking parents before they leave for work.

5) Annie's statement hasn't been released

Maybe a big nothing...maybe...

Oooohhhh, good catch!!! Hats off to you Bond.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

Looks like our Dear Little Annie, doesnt like the attention! Not as much as Casey does.
Well I figure if Annie doesnt want to be bothered, she must have something to hide. IMO. I just happen to go look, but shes calling people ignorant!! LOL. I dont know who would even bother to contact her with the exception of the Media.

So why doesnt she come out of the shadows and talk to the media? .........um, reveal to us that she is the provider of "Zany"??....I say she's seems to be the most elusive person in all of this besides Casey. And sooooooo GLAD she changed the picture on her myspace.....mucho better! I just love how she sucks in her cheeks, its so slenderizing too. Simply amazing....And its so charming to see her do that sideways finger gesture for the camera - ah as usual. I swear do these kids even realize that this gesture is getting over played and really ooooooold! Well I guess it better than her say ex dante who loves to sport the middle finger for his adoring fans. YUK!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803
*snipped*
Looks like our Dear Little Annie, doesnt like the attention! Not as much as Casey does.
Well I figure if Annie doesnt want to be bothered, she must have something to hide. IMO. I just happen to go look, but shes calling people ignorant!! LOL. I dont know who would even bother to contact her with the exception of the Media.

So why doesnt she come out of the shadows and talk to the media?

...I dunno. To try and be fair, personally, I wouldn't want my life put under a microscope in the media circus either. I can't conclude she has something to hide, I can conclude she has information that may be valuable. I'm looking forward to hearing what info she does have.

BTW...NitrousPowrdSS did explain in the "Dante" thread that he'd let Annie & Sean know about him coming on WS and fielding questions, but, that it would be their call if they chose to do anything more.

I don't blame her for being ticked. She is probably gotten massive friends invites from people wanting to look at her myspace. She and Casey have not been close for a bit now is my understanding. Casey has lied about everything else, how do we know the ONE comment regarding xanex and Annie is even true. You would think if Casey was getting supplied with them there would be several mentions of it.

IMO people need to leave this girl alone.

So why doesnt she come out of the shadows and talk to the media? .........um, reveal to us that she is the provider of "Zany"??....I say she's seems to be the most elusive person in all of this besides Casey. And sooooooo GLAD she changed the picture on her myspace.....mucho better! I just love how she sucks in her cheeks, its so slenderizing too. Simply amazing....And its so charming to see her do that sideways finger gesture for the camera - ah as usual. I swear do these kids even realize that this gesture is getting over played and really ooooooold! Well I guess it better than her say ex dante who loves to sport the middle finger for his adoring fans. YUK!

IDK....could be LE told her that her 'info' is very important to the case, & asked her not to go public or talk to the media..........no telling who's been IM/asking for an add to her web pages........lots of crazies in the internet world.

Remember 'friend holly' that made all the shows ?? Never really had any info, & her name has never come up in any interviews from LE........some only come forwrd looking for their own 15 minutes.

BTW...NitrousPowrdSS did explain in the "Dante" thread that he'd let Annie & Sean know about him coming on WS and fielding questions, but, that it would be their call if they chose to do anything more.

I agree with you that she has something of value. It just the tasteless comments you see on the myspace that gets to me. These kids and their cool hand gestures. And they make no bones about how they feel and most of the time- its total disrespect for all to see. IMO, if your gonna come off like that, then prepare for some sort of opinion on your behavior regardless of who you are. I guess I just see that the majority of todays kids, including my own, have a total lack of understanding of how to relate to the general public. If youre gonna spew crap out of your mouth for the world to see, then good luck with getting a real job. Many employers do look at this myspace stuff.

And as far as Her coming on here to WS, I really could care a less. I really didnt find what her buddy pals had to say much of an influence. They were here for their own reason. I was merely saying she should come out in the media. Then again perhaps youre correct in saying she may not be able to speak out about this case. But I knew that already, I just dont get the smart alek comments & gestures on myspace. Its so tacky!

I don't blame her for being ticked. She is probably gotten massive friends invites from people wanting to look at her myspace. She and Casey have not been close for a bit now is my understanding. Casey has lied about everything else, how do we know the ONE comment regarding xanex and Annie is even true. You would think if Casey was getting supplied with them there would be several mentions of it.

I totally agree with most of that!, people should leave her alone. I can say that I do not have a myspace page- thanky God! I think its garbage anyway. but my point is...why doesnt she just be a "lady" have some respect for herself and ignore those people. That would be the classy thing to do. But to come off like a bad-A, just reduces her to the low level of scum who are bothering her.

Please tell me where that understanding came from? The only reason I ask is because a lot of KC's friends that were interviewed identified Annie as her closest friend. :confused:

From this previous post in 'Images Only:'

Post #18

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989

I'm BRAND new to blogging, so if I'm not linking properly please forgive my ignorance. I don't know how to do a lot of things and am just slowly learning the lingo.

This case has me obsessed, though I feel a little pathetic to admit it. You couldn't write a story like this!!!

Maybe she called Annie on the elusive blackjack nanny phone call only phone!

But wasn't that the "elusive blackjack phone" that she got from work (Universal)??? Is this the phone that she left on her desk at Universal and reported it stolen to security at work.. But she never worked there.. so I don't think she EVER had another phone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste