Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, attached earlobes are a recessive trait genetically. Caylee has detached earlobes which means that at least one of her parents needed to have detached earlobes to pass on to her the dominant detached gene. Since Casey appears to have attached earlobes in her photos (two recessive genes) Caylee's father would need to have detached. Unless my understanding of the genetics involved is in error, Ortiz could not be the father because pictures of him show he apperas to have attached earlobes. Casey and Ortiz could only have a child with attached earlobes.

Maybe someone with more understanding of genetics than I could confirm this.

OK let's accept that Jesse is not the father due to negative paternity testing. That would mean that Casey would have had to agree to it so they could get Caylee's DNA. Right?
If so, she must have kept her mother in the dark about this because, I believe, she said (on the stand?) that she thought Jesse was the father. (I know she changed her mind later)

Meanwhile, a lawyer for Jesus Ortiz, a man who may be the late father of the missing child, told FOX News that Casey Anthony and Ortiz went to high school together, and that the young man's family is shocked by the news that their son may be the father. Ortiz died in a car accident about a year ago.

"The family has never heard of her," the lawyer, Bryan Crews said, adding, "Had he been the father of the child, they certainly would have known."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399266,00.html

Help me with this. To determine paternity would't you have to have the child's DNA as well as the possible father's?

If yes, when and how did Jess's father gtet Caylee's DNA?
Don't forget that according to Jesse's father, Caylee practically lived with them for the first year of her life. He had plenty of access to her DNA.

Okay, this is my first post, and I hope I'm not putting in too much of the possible's personal info in here, but I've pulled clues from several different threads together and came up with a new possibility.

If Caylee was born in August 2005, then Casey got pregnant in December 2004, only a few months after graduating high school.

In the facebook/myspace comments thread, Mistygirl (sorry, don't know how to quote, but it is on page 2) quotes comments between Casey and someone named Brandon, who it seems Casey may have dated before Jesse.

So, in her high school graduating list, there are 2 Brandons. One still lives in Orlando, in Oveido, specifically. Given that we've heard about an Oveido house, could this be a possible father? At the very least, it may solve the mystery of the Oveido house.

I don't know if this is the same Brandon from the myspace posts and they are all deleted now but the timeframe fits, imo.

If there is too much identifying info about this person in my post, I'll take it out, but it is not anything that can't be pulled together from reading here and a quick google search.

---

if not now, when?

Actually, I think if you go back 40 weeks, then she got pregnant in the beginning of November of 2004.

I don't think it is Jesus' baby. I think Caylee's father is that Jeremy guy, the brother of Casey's friend Amber. Just a gut feeling.

I have seen no evidence to show that she ever even saw Jesus after high school. Jesse was apparently cleared by a DNA test. Casey seemed to have DNA access to a few sources at the time of conception.

I also vote for JP.... Caylee is the spitting image of this JP

From the photo thread:

Originally Posted by st. crispian:

Pics of Caylee and JP Chatt. IMO JP Chatt is most likely Caylee's bio dad.

caylee.jpg

Here is his MySpace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31092764

And the forehead... the shape of the head. Same face, imo.
yeah i agree she does look like him i wonder if he knows i see he hasnt her pic on his profile like some of his friends do though

I have seen side profile pics somewhere of Caylee and JP and the nose is so similar. I think the side profile pic of Caylee is when she was about a year old and Casey is holding her.

Another web board person is saying that JP Chatt's phone and address were found on some papers in Casey's towed car. Has anyone else heard this?

JP's address is the same as Ricardo's. It is JP's house that Ricardo and Amy were staying at.

If you check on Peoplefinders, there is a 24 year old John P. Chatt, father Joseph, sister Madeline. Google "Madeline Chatt" and you can see her Facebook photo.

Look very well at the facebook photo, it is Madeline at a young age and she looks very much like an older Caylee!! Yes, I think JP Chatt, if he is the same John P. Chatt who is Madeline's brother, is Caylee's bio dad.

To me the eyes were just like Grandpa's. And I don't see the nose resemblance either.

I wonder if someone could do an age progression on Caylee's photo and then compare it to JP's photo.

If you check on Peoplefinders, there is a 24 year old John P. Chatt, father Joseph, sister Madeline. Google "Madeline Chatt" and you can see her Facebook photo.

Look very well at the facebook photo, it is Madeline at a young age and she looks very much like an older Caylee!! Yes, I think JP Chatt, if he is the same John P. Chatt who is Madeline's brother, is Caylee's bio dad.

Is this the one you're talking about?

http://ja.facebook.com/people/Madeline_Chatt/542420748

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members