Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's In A Name?

This thought has been bugging me for a while, and my husband and I discussed it after dinner yesterday eve, as we were watching the local Orlando news.

When new parents name a child, they will usually try to include in the child's name, a reference to a parent (i.e. I, II, III or Jr.), or will include the first name or middle name of the mother, father, or a grandparent, to honor or recognize that individual. Take a look at Caylee's name: "Cay" is for "Casey" the mom. "Lee" could be for "Lee" the uncle or "Lee" the dad. Could "Lee" the uncle also be "Lee" the dad ? I went back and looked at a posted photo of Lee (Casey's brother) holding Caylee right after she was born. To me, he did not have the look of a "proud uncle", but the look of being stunned. Also, this may be why no-one in Caley's family seems to know or want to admit who the actual father is. If George is actually Casey's step-father (which I still haven't seen that proven anywhere), but if he is, it would be possible that uncle Lee could be a step-brother. Alternatively, incest is not something that is unheard of. Taboo yes, unheard of, no.

Now I'm going back and trying to find that photo of Uncle Lee, so I can compare it to Caylee's photo to see if maybe there is a stronger resemblance than that of "just an uncle"....

Welcome FloridaKatz! - you aren't the first one to suggest that, so please understand I'm responding in general to the suggestion and not targeting you.

But I find this scenario HIGHLY unlikely. There is no evidence to support it at all. I named my daughter after my best friend out of respect and love- and obviously my BF is not the father cause she's female.

So the Caylee name speculation is pretty far out there.

Sometimes I think we need to sit back and not get caught up in overdramatic speculation simply because it's sensational.

Again, this is not targeted at you FloridaKatz- ALL angles of a case need explored- but I'm just responding because this has been brought up way too many times (imo) needlessly b/c there is no evidence to support it.

Meanwhile, investigators are trying to determine who the biological father of Caylee is. It was recently revealed that a University of Central Florida student who died on May 8, 2007, is a potential candidate; however both his family and Anthony's are denying the rumors. Yesterday, the medical examiner's office revealed that they still have a sample of the young man's blood, which could be used for a paternity test.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/investigators-h.html

Just wondering, Has anyone searched the social security death index for the dads info?
i do not have a lot of time to spend reading so it is very hard for me to keep up with everything. Sorry if you guys have already done this.

What's In A Name?

This thought has been bugging me for a while, and my husband and I discussed it after dinner yesterday eve, as we were watching the local Orlando news.

When new parents name a child, they will usually try to include in the child's name, a reference to a parent (i.e. I, II, III or Jr.), or will include the first name or middle name of the mother, father, or a grandparent, to honor or recognize that individual. Take a look at Caylee's name: "Cay" is for "Casey" the mom. "Lee" could be for "Lee" the uncle or "Lee" the dad. Could "Lee" the uncle also be "Lee" the dad ? I went back and looked at a posted photo of Lee (Casey's brother) holding Caylee right after she was born. To me, he did not have the look of a "proud uncle", but the look of being stunned. Also, this may be why no-one in Caley's family seems to know or want to admit who the actual father is. If George is actually Casey's step-father (which I still haven't seen that proven anywhere), but if he is, it would be possible that uncle Lee could be a step-brother. Alternatively, incest is not something that is unheard of. Taboo yes, unheard of, no.

Now I'm going back and trying to find that photo of Uncle Lee, so I can compare it to Caylee's photo to see if maybe there is a stronger resemblance than that of "just an uncle"....

By the same token, if he actually was the father (which I doubt), I would think that his name would not be included in hers for the very reason that no one wants to admit it. If the -lee has anything to do with him, it is probably out of the close (but not THAT close) relationship they shared.

There are many many many many people who have names that have no link to their parents or other family member's names.

Patty G
Enjoy Solving Mysteries! Join Date: Jul 2008

I not sure if the full name ever came out but it is:
Jesus E. Ortiz Marque
His Social Security card was issued in Puerto Rico
Born September 8, 1986
Died May 7, 2007

So maybe I'm missing something here, but am I to glean from all of this that nobody can say definitively who Daddy is? I mean, I am hoping that LE is able to get it out of Cindy at least....because if she knows he's dead, clearly she knows who it is for CRIPES sake! This is the biggest bag of pathological LIARS I have ever heard of....well next to Scott and his mommy.
I have a picture of Jesus that I really think favors Caylee's baby pix...can't post but if you want to see, pm me. geesh

yeah it's amazing isn't it. I mean just how many men did Casey know that died in an accident?

yeah it's amazing isn't it. I mean just how many men did Casey know that died in an accident?

Lee stated today when asked by the reporter that the Dad was from out of state & he was young.

Well thats according to what Casey told him. But why wouldn't she try getting SS for Caylee if that is the case? That would of helped her get a decent education.

We probably can't count that high!!! She was getting her money from someplace.

I live in SoCal so I am around quite alot of Hispanic/Anglo kids...If Jesus Ortiz is her biodad, Caylee just doesn't look Hispanic to me at all, so I wonder if he really is the father.

We probably can't count that high!!! She was getting her money from someplace.

ok...then I'm going there...could she have been a high priced (or medium priced???)- call girl aka PROMO girl for club fusion or whatever? could other "employees" have been watching Caylee all those times when Cindy thought Zanny was watching her? Could the "*advertiser censored* dealer" (stretching here) that works into the speech reversal stuff have had a hand in Caylee's disappearance and Casey doesn't want to talk because it would expose her secret life????

Could the landing on the moon be untrue??? OH lord, I need a sedative...

anyway...just random thoughts.....

I'm thinking there are 3 different men who could be the father, Howard Stern, Larry Birkhead or that old guy who's married to ZaaZaa? :)

VB

I'm thinking there are 3 different men who could be the father, Howard Stern, Larry Birkhead or that old guy who's married to ZaaZaa? :)

VB
too funny.... !!

could be anyone in Orlando, alive or dead. Whoever he is, he obviously has been subjected to lies and more lies. the good news is, he fathered a pretty cute little girl...who we would all like to see be alive at the end of the day.

No, I totally don't think so. And I bolded & underlined the "s" in "parents" because Casey probably picked the name out herself (or with her moms help). I think Casey is close to Lee (as a big brother) and that's possibly why she named her Caylee. But Caylee was also a popular name almost 3 years ago, and it still is.

Btw, I named my son after my brother, they both have the same middle name. In NO way what-so-ever was that for any reason other than I love my little brother. ;)

What about the possibility of the child being the result of and affair Casey had with a married man?

The police could have cleared him and are not releasing his name to prevent the public scrutiny and embarrassment it would cause his family.

What about the possibility of the child being the result of and affair Casey had with a married man?

The police could have cleared him and are not releasing his name to prevent the public scrutiny and embarrassment it would cause his family.

I could see that... but, I would think that LE would atleast say that they know who the father is (without releasing his details) and that they've ruled him out as a suspect, etc. If nothing else, just to shut people up about it. ;)

And I really feel bad for the Ortiz family, especially if Caylee is not his child. They've been through enough pain with losing their son... and now to deal with this -- and in such a public, agressive kind of way too. :(

And I really feel bad for the Ortiz family, especially if Caylee is not his child. They've been through enough pain with losing their son... and now to deal with this -- and in such a public, agressive kind of way too. :(

I echo that. But no one really claims he is the father...just speculation based on the little info. that is out there. And, at least, if their son is going to be talked about in a public manner, it is all positive. Look no further than this forum for all the "Jesus is too smart for Casey" "looked like a great guy" "he would never have gone for her" "he's too good for her" sentiments echoed here. Where as when people viewed Casey's myspace, there were comments to the effect of "*advertiser censored*" and "*advertiser censored*" mentioned, Jesus's myspace revealed he was "smart" "driven" and "talented".

Could be worse, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member