DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Greta Cindy said that the dad was:

a "friend of Casey"

"lives (she was present tense at first I think) out of state"

"mutually agreed he would not be part of Casey's life" (Oh, yet Lee said earlier today that the dad and his family didn't know about her, didn't he? Oh yeah, yet didn't one of them, or a friend, also say Casey said he died driving to Caylee's birthday party?)

"started a family around the time Caylee was born" (did NOT say married I don't believe)

and died in an accident

I live in SoCal so I am around quite alot of Hispanic/Anglo kids...If Jesus Ortiz is her biodad, Caylee just doesn't look Hispanic to me at all, so I wonder if he really is the father.

Hispanics are a mix of different cultures and colors: black, native american, Spanish, Irish, Portugese. In south California you might find more indigenous looks as Hispanics in that area have more native Mexican indian genes in them and you might associate those looks with Hispanics. But go to any Hispanic country and you will find any kind of person. In Puerto Rico, for example, there are blacks, whites, tan colored, brown eyed, blue eyed, green eyed, blonde, brown haired Puerto Ricans, and maybe all in the same family!!! My husband, for example, is white with brown hair and eyes, his mom is blue eyed with ghost white skin. I have a dark colored friend who has a blonde, blue eyed baby! It's hard to say someone is "Hispanic looking" because there is really no such thing. I think I read Jesus Ortiz is from Puerto Rico and if that is the case, and just because of his looks, I just don't see why he cannot be Caylee's father.

I think Casey picked an obit to show her parents Caylee's father was dead because she wanted to shut them up about child support etc for her baby. It's possible Casey did not know for sure who the father was. Just another lie coming from Casey that her parents were willing to accept.

VB

I noticed in the brand new pics posted in the photo thread that Caylee has on a military hat and, further down, Casey has a dog tag around her neck. Perhaps Caylee's dad is married AND in the military...which would explain why his paternity was kept secret (military adulterers can be kicked out). I'm from a huge military family so I know it happens. Thoughts?

Scenario: Casey, somewhere along the line, figures out/tells Ricardo he is Caylee’s father. Ricardo and Casey are together (she lived there and stated Ricardo was her ex-boyfriend). Casey brings Caylee to live with her and Ricardo. Something happens (perhaps Ricardo doesn’t like Casey’s partying ways, etc). Ricardo sends Caylee (perhaps via Amy) to Puerto Rico to live with his family.

Scenario 2: Ricardo discovers he is Caylee’s father (or at least suspects it), he introduces Casey to the nanny (who, coincidentally) lives right across the street from him. Ricardo bonds with Caylee over time. Casey mentions that Cindy (her mother) is too controlling and has threatened to take Caylee from her (Casey). Ricardo plans (and succeeds) in shuffling Caylee off to Puerto Rico to live with his family. Casey could or could not have known about the plan.

Keep in mind that Ricardo is an ex-cop, so he would certainly have connections. Could easily frame Casey if he’d planned things out enough in advance (the smell in the car, Caylee’s hair, smell in three spots in yard, etc). Would explain why Casey doesn’t trust LOCAL law enforcement and wants FBI involved instead. Would also explain why Casey didn’t call the LOCAL cops when Caylee went missing (and her lies when she WAS arrested). Zenaida could be a real person who has known Ricardo for quite some time (and is now in Puerto Rico with Caylee). And Casey could be telling the truth that she doesn’t know where Caylee is. If Casey believes Ricardo has sent Caylee away (with or without Casey’s permission), that would explain why Casey didn’t and doesn’t seem concerned about Caylee’s welfare (she trusts Ricardo in some manner).

Too similar to a Lifetime show? :waitasec:

I find this theory really interesting. It also coincides with Cindy Anthony stating that her daughter is lying but trying to lead the detectives in the general direction of finding her daughter. She even mentioned that her daughter may have brought them to the right area of where her daughter was left but maybe not the exact apartment. If Ricardo was across the street then that would make a lot of sense. It also fits into the guy that was released from jail that said that Casey told him as she passed by that Caylee was with an ex-boyfriend.

I can't believe anything any of these people say. The A's want to protect their daughter at all costs.
Caylee must have another set of Grandparents somewhere.
Do they even know they have a Grandchild, and if not, why was it kept from them. Was it Casey's decision or her Mothers?

I want to believe this child is alive, but the only way I can do that is to think that maybe Cindy and Casey argued over Caylee, and Casey took her somewhere to punish her Mom by not telling her or LE where she is. I think Casey had a lot of friends who perhaps would do this for her.
Since Casey's arrrest and all the publicity, if someone has Casey, they may be afraid to come forward.
All the secrecy of the parents and the brother may be that they know where she is and want to bring Caylee home, but may be under scrutiny and know LE could arrest them as part of this conspiracy.

Is there a timeline to account for the entire day on Fathers Day? I'm thinking that if Casey did know who Caylees father was, she may have had her see him on that day, or at least called him. If possible imo Casey would have used this person for money/attention etc if she could.

VB

She says that

her daughter and the father of Caylee made a decision that he would not be in the girl's upbringing or her life so?

Then she tells Greta that the father was out of state,he had started another family & that he and Casey made that mutual decision that he did not need to be in her life[Caylee's]

She also said again how the father was killed in an auto accident.
So that is that! Need we say no more?
or dare to question CRAZEY and Mrs. Anthony?

She says that

her daughter and the father of Caylee made a decision that he would not be in the girl's upbringing or her life so?

Then she tells Greta that the father was out of state,he had started another family & that he and Casey made that mutual decision that he did not need to be in her life[Caylee's]

She also said again how the father was killed in an auto accident.
So that is that! Need we say no more?
or dare to question CRAZEY and Mrs. Anthony?

Yeah, she said the same thing lastnight on NG. It was odd, almost like she was reading off a que card or something -- or very memorized atleast. I think it's all BS.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/detail.html

Ortiz maybe not the dad.

Salem

~snip~ "Miss Anthony never told the family Jesus was the father or that he might be the father. In fact, the family has never met her and does not know her," attorney Bryan Crews said. "If the child is indeed their grandchild and alive, that is all they have left of their son, Jesus Ortiz. They would like to get to know the child if she is indeed still alive."

This part of the article really hit home with me. I think it is incredibly mean to involve these people with no proof. Being the mother of an only son - I can so understand how these folks might feel right now. Elated because maybe, just maybe they have a grandchild. Very angry, because it appears that the mother may have taken the grandchild from them before they ever even knew she existed and then anger because they have to deal with all these conflicting emotions of hope, dread, confusion, anger, and HOPE. Hope dies so hard as we all know. Everyone of us is hoping by some miracle that Caylee is still alive, while our brains tell most of us that it is highly unlikely. Many of us are going to feel a very big sense of loss if our brains turn out to be right, and we don't even know this little girl.

I think Casey owes these folks some honesty and I think Casey's Attorney should get it to them quickly. If Jesus is not the father, she needs to speak up and be honest. If he is, she needs to be honest about that too. AND I think LE should do the paternity test ASAP with results before the end of this DAY! so that this family can at least escape the confusion and distress of not knowing!

Prayers to this family for this horrible situation they find themselves in.

Salem

I agree Salem, putting this poor dead man's family through this now is beyond cruel. It needs to be adressed asap so they have answers.

VB

Can't believe I never made the Father's Day connection with Caylee's disappearance (other than it having been the last day she was seen). This detail would figure greatly into the theory that Caylee's real father (or his family) took her. Too bad no one seems to know whom that person is (other than Casey, of course)...

Has anyone here looked into photos from the time of conception? Nov 2004? There are pics of her with so many guys.

WFTV just showed printed-out myspace pages from Jesus Ortiz's Myspace page, showing messages that Casey left him.

The Ortiz family may want to use DNA to see if he is actually the father, they haven't decided yet.

Casey sure did open a HUGE can of worms with this , ummm, epsiode.

There is a link on the photo thread of her friend Amber's brother Jeremy. In his photos is a child aged photo of Amber which resembles Caylee a lot. And there is an old picture of Casey and the brother. And he is in the military. And in one of the other baby pics of Caylee she is at a hotel and wearing a camoflage hat. Also, he is married with two other children and is soon to be stationed in NC.

Now I am just going crazy with these connections, but stranger theories have been spoken. lol

There is a link on the photo thread of her friend Amber's brother Jeremy. In his photos is a child aged photo of Amber which resembles Caylee a lot. And there is an old picture of Casey and the brother. And he is in the military. And in one of the other baby pics of Caylee she is at a hotel and wearing a camoflage hat. Also, he is married with two other children and is soon to be stationed in NC.

Now I am just going crazy with these connections, but stranger theories have been spoken. lol

ooooo...I've been researching the father link since the beginning...but THIS sounds intriguing. Can you get me a link so I can look at the pics? Thanks!

Tonight on channel 6 news they were discussing this. They showed a clip from an interview with GP and he said he never knew the guy, doesn't know his last name, but his name was Eric.
Last night when being interviewed by Greta, Cindy changed what was said earlier (that he had died in a car crash a year ago) to he died earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange