Who is the accomplice?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will guaranty you that they have all the Anthony's phone records, remember Cindy was reluctant to give hers up at the interview. "Oh if you have Casey's then you have her calls to me".
She just floored me with that statement and not wanting to give her credit card records....like she could dictate how LE should proceed with thier investigaion...and like she was beyond suspicion, or she would be the judge of what might be helpfull so she most certainly did not need to provide anything. (like she is more qualified than they are?)
Sheesh!
My God, if it were my child I would hand every last bit of my life history over to them if they needed it.

Has the LE checked into Lee's business to see exactly what type of service he provides?? I have suspected that KC was working for him. Is it crazy to think that they might have involved Caylee in some sort of child *advertiser censored* and had to get rid of her because she started to talk? I could see why that would make them both agree to get rid of her. I do hope that they have checked Lee's cell phone pings and his business completely.

I don't believe the child *advertiser censored* approach. My reasons being.. Caylee would have shown signs of this whether she was able to talk or not. She would also be reluctant to go to men. She seemed to like the male gender instead of being timid and afraid of them. Whereas some people will take her fondness to men as being molested, I take that in the complete opposite direction.

However, I do think Lee knows much more than he's told. I think he's lied plenty and has much to hide. I also think there's some hinky business dealings going on between he and Casey as far as a line of work she had.

I don't think it could be TL for the simple fact that I don't think he cared enough about her to do anything so crazy. She was the one obsessing over him, while he seemed to be tiring of her being around all the time.

I do think that LA may know something. His refusing polygraph & DNA doesn't sit right with me at all. I just don't understand what the motive would be if it were not that he had something to hide.

...I don't think I would be too keen to volunteer for polygraph and/or DNA . . . as a parent, YES - I would do anything possible, BUT there is a reason that polygraphs are NOT allowed in the courtroom...just saying!

Im fence sitting on the accomplice theory, Im just not sure she had help,but who knows....

as far as work, Casey had no job and no money, she stole what money she did have

Poppy

There was the Marcus Fisel case in Ohio where LE gave a friend total immunity for her info on the case. If she didn't talk, LE was going to charge her also. Apparently this girl's testimony cracked the case open. Her supposed involvement was only helping get rid of the body.

Caylee's case might be like this too. They didn't involve this person in the GJ yet, not wanting to tip their hand. If the GJ didn't indict, then LE could involve this person then. If this person doesn't want to help with the investigation, they can then charge him/her.

I never got a chance to watch NG lastnight....bummer! If I had to make a guess as to who helped Casey it would be LA.....

I honestly think CA knows alot more than she is stating / but since she called 911 to report Caylee as missing I don't think she helped dispose of her / butttttttttttttttttt maybe she did!

Well, if LA did help Casey and CA and GA know about it, that would explain their odd behavior. Can you imagine losing both your kids and granddaughter? Plus, wouldn't that make them accessories of some sort for not turning them in? Sure would explain a lot of odd behavior.

KC may not have had a job, but she did something. Her phone records from the 1st to the 15th of June show her up in the a.m. and then she'd have 8 - 10hrs per day that she was NOT on her personal cell phone. These where in blocks of 1 hr sometimes 1 1/2 hour and some 3hr blocks.

This is the 2 weeks prior to Caylee disappearing. So she was doing something and Caylee was somewhere during the day during these 2 weeks.

I believe its pretty standard practice, since accessories to crimes CAN face the same penalties as the person who committed the crime if they harbored the same intent.

My thought was since LE doesn't seem to know exactly what happened to Caylee, since as far as we know KC didn't say squat and no one else can point to where/when Caylee last was, they might have added this if it comes out that say... KC just left Caylee somewhere, as in, abandoning her, and then something else happened to her.

Like if you leave your daughter in the middle of central park with an intent to get rid of her, and then a homeless person kills her and no one finds her, that mother should be just as responsible if she killed her with her own hands.

IMO nancy is just being dramatic. the "model penal code" is worded just like the indictment

My thought's exactly ! I believe that she had "after the fact" accomplices and I do think that Cindy is one of them for sure. I don't think that she admitted to Cindy what she did but, Cindy knew and took it upon herself to cover-up evidence... I'm not so sure about George or Lee at this point though.

Yeah, me too!

There was the Marcus Fisel case in Ohio where LE gave a friend total immunity for her info on the case. If she didn't talk, LE was going to charge her also. Apparently this girl's testimony cracked the case open. Her supposed involvement was only helping get rid of the body.

Caylee's case might be like this too. They didn't involve this person in the GJ yet, not wanting to tip their hand. If the GJ didn't indict, then LE could involve this person then. If this person doesn't want to help with the investigation, they can then charge him/her.

That is where I believe GA was involved and that is why I believe he met with the FBI and his attorney prior to the GJ to get that agreement before he testified.

It COULD be just about anyone involved...but one thing is certain, I DO believe she had some kind of help-not necessarily with disposing of Caylee, but perhaps some "deletions" and "erasures" and "disappearing acts" of some incriminating evidence...

Definitely!

I dunno about Ms. Nancy lately....she is getting just too dramatic for me to take her word as gospel. I will fence-sit on this one until I hear some further confirmation on this Bombshell...

Yesterday afternoon, Jean Cezares (sp?) on TruTV said the same thing and I suppose Nancy got it from her. Jean said she had gone to the Florida law and looked it up to see if the wording was standard and it was not.

IMO KC committed the murder, hid and later disposed of Caylee's precious body all on her own.

I also have a strong sense that LA knows A LOT and his absense as well as reluctance to cooperate SCREAMS LOUDLY!!!!

My guess, and that's all it is, is that Annie is somehow involved or knows the accomplice and has told LE.

I come to this conclusion because her testimony has not been released. So it has to be pretty important.

When the lady took the garbage from in front of the A's it was interesting that the cap that Annie had on and that was in KC's possession was torn to shreds.

I have a few other theories about this and Annie's involvement but NO proof. So for now I will leave it at what we do know for fact.:)

I think she acted alone, but Lee knows stuff. I do not think the grandparents did anything, they are just in denial and a mess from all this.

Wouldn't that be something if the whole entire Anthony family winds up in jail for their part in this crime??? I think they are all guilty to some extent of at least covering up and getting rid of evidence. Otherwise ONE of them would be helping find Caylee!! ONE of them would be out there begging and pleading with the public to help!!

JMO but, I think Annie is going to be the "star" witness.

My guess, and that's all it is, is that Annie is somehow involved or knows the accomplice and has told LE.

I come to this conclusion because her testimony has not been released. So it has to be pretty important.

When the lady took the garbage from in front of the A's it was interesting that the cap that Annie had on and that was in KC's possession was torn to shreds.

I have a few other theories about this and Annie's involvement but NO proof. So for now I will leave it at what we do know for fact.:)

That's kind of what I'm thinking, too. Like maybe not Annie, but maybe someone she knows.

No, I don't think George was an accomplice after the fact nor an abettor. He testified before the GJ because he is a credible witness. If he buried the victim and then spoke about her being alive and his intent to find her on the same day he gave GJ testimony, that credibility would have been zot. His utterances tainted with moral turpitude. I believe him innocent and LE and the prosecution do too or he would not have been called to present opening testimony.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice
Back