Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time? (Write-Ins Allowed)

• Total voters
I see what you did there. Not nice, tsk tsk! :slapfight:

Just wanted to see who's old enough to remember :crazy:

Did you know that Mariska Hargitay is the daughter of Jayne Mansfield and body builder Mickey Hargitay? She's inherited the best of both, IMO.

jayne_mansfield.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef014e874f2181970d-300wi

Well, thanks for the nice topic and all those pics of lovely ladies, but still I think that the title of this thread ("Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time?") is rather demanding and requires perhaps a little bit longer perspective, let's say some 3000 years. I suggest we take that time and come back to this issue then and check which of those ladies are still rememberd and still regarded hot after 3000 years.

Btw she is... :cool:

nefertiti.jpg

Ok, someone may wonder whether the sculptor Thutmose "improved" his model a bit during the process, but how about the modern photographers then, and how many of modern fashion photos are actually NOT photoshopped... :tongue:

I wonder how Dewey2Me1MoThyme will feel if his wife is the runaway vote getter and he finds out people are selling pictures on Craigslist of her? :waitasec:

BTW, I just want to say that is the most blatant case of suckupitry I've ever seen. Dewey's wife must post here too. :rolleyes:

I wonder how Dewey2Me1MoThyme will feel if his wife is the runaway vote getter and he finds out people are selling pictures on Craigslist of her? :waitasec:

BTW, I just want to say that is the most blatant case of suckupitry I've ever seen. Dewey's wife must post here too. :rolleyes:

:floorlaugh: She seldom gets on the computer at all, and never on WS that I know of. I see royalties in our future. :great:

Well, thanks for the nice topic and all those pics of lovely ladies, but still I think that the title of this thread ("Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time?") is rather demanding and requires perhaps a little bit longer perspective, let's say some 3000 years. I suggest we take that time and come back to this issue then and check which of those ladies are still rememberd and still regarded hot after 3000 years.

Btw she is... :cool:

nefertiti.jpg

Ok, someone may wonder whether the sculptor Thutmose "improved" his model a bit during the process, but how about the modern photographers then, and how many of modern fashion photos are actually NOT photoshopped... :tongue:

Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn another very beautiful woman!!
audrey_hepburn_perfune_adjpg.jpg

I just realized that Michelle Pfeiffer isn't listed yet - I think she's so totally gorgeous! (I wish I knew how to post a photo.)

It's hard to pick one. Everytime I think I made a choice I see a picture of someone else who's equally as gorgeous.

I didn't see her mentioned but I always thought Bo Derek was gorgeous.

I added Grace Kelly, but spelled her name wrong. :blushing: Go me! lol

Here is the famous (or infamous) photo of Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield sitting together:

Sophia_and_jayne.jpg

You see, I think this picture proves a theory of mine. Men aren't the only one's who have trouble talking and looking at the same time. :great:

Dewey2Me1MoThyme's wife was a late entry and has managed to get 1/2 as many votes as Jennifer Aniston. what does that tell ya? :D

My write in vote was for Jessica Alba. *drools all over keyboard* sorry...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back