Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time? (Write-Ins Allowed)

• Total voters
Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor.

I thought MM was the prettiest woman...I was 4 when she died in 1962....I named my cat after her....Marilyn died and my cat turned out to be a "boy" !(but we still called him Marilyn!)

susiebond

We have a cat named after Marilyn, too, although our kitty is Sugar Marilyn Kane, because my son thought "Marilyn" was a bit much for a cat. So we called her Sugar Kane after Marilyn's character in Some Like It Hot. Yes, she does get called "Sugar Marilyn" when she's in trouble. She's now going on 16.

Here's a pic of Marilyn when she sang "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" to JFK, May 1962.

Marilyn_MrPresident-1.jpg

Wish I looked this good now, let alone just a little more two months before I die!

I don't recognize half of the women on your list (Freida Pinto?? Gloria Grahame??! You should post pics!

I didn't bother to look up Freida Pinto ?? but I've definitely heard of Gloria Grahame. Apparently she was in It's A Wonderful Life and was in In A Lonely Place with my guy, Humphrey Bogart. You can see pics of her here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002108/

Here is the famous (or infamous) photo of Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield sitting together:

Sophia_and_jayne.jpg
Bumping this up for ... well ... obvious reasons.

But if I had to vote for a modern-day hottie it'd be Jessica Alba
picture.php

Just blasting out an unpolitically and possible charged comment....

But why do these sexy photos feature exposed cleavage to the max....but the photos of the male peers in this industry...don't expose much...at least not in public, maybe in approved sponsors' very rare risque ads....

Life is not fair to women....it's a man's world. :angel: For now. :angel:

Just wait for women to take over the world....Universe. No more war, no more famine, no more crime.

Or maybe we'll just go ballistic with revenge. ;)

But why do these sexy photos feature exposed cleavage to the max....but the photos of the male peers in this industry...don't expose much...at least not in public, maybe in approved sponsors' very rare risque ads....

Just wait for women to take over the world....Universe. No more war, no more famine, no more crime.

I think those are just the ones they chose to post!! LMAO

my vote was b/w aj and jennifer lopez... just been told the pic of j-lo isn't showing up in that post. i can see it though -- weird.

i am wondering-- how many of these woman have had some form of plastic surgery to alter their faces? i'm not talking botox but nose jobs, cheek, lip or chin implants etc... i know several have had nose jobs... and iirc, didn't marilyn monroe undergo some hairline alterations?

kinda curious if any of our choices are completely natural... minus hair dye of course lol

Women have already taken over the world, just ask any husband if you can view his honey-do list. :floorlaugh:

The best way for women to overtake the world is to mesmerize men into handing over the power to them. They can do that by showing more cleavage! :innocent:

How about Jayne Mansfield's gorgeous and strong daughter, Mariska Hargitay?

With all of the discussion over Jennifer Aniston, who do YOU think the hottest woman of ALL time is? Write in votes are allowed. Only one vote per person,

Oh right, I was with ya until the choose just one part. I feel more like a kid in a candy shop. :great:

Mariska Hargitay is Jayne Mansfield's daughter. Ya learn sumpin new every day.

Yep, she was asleep in the backseat of the car when her mother was killed. She says she does not remember the accident, she was around 3 years old, I believe. If she hadn't been laying down, she'd have likely also died.

We need more votes for Angelina!!! Vote early and vote often!

gi53.gif
I think Kim Kardashian was gorgeous before the plastic surgery, fillers or injections; whatever she got. Now, I'll stick with Marilyn Monroe, Sharon Tate, Angelina Jolie and Sophia Loren.

However, real people in person may appear different than in photos. lol

emma-peel2_528x297.jpg

diana-rigg-1967-avengers-1.jpg

41jyNGiycmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That was EASY. :rolling:

Not to mention ... Emma kicks butt!

images

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors