who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaylenbabysims, I'm sure competent LE would do those things...it seems as though they are holding back information for a reason. Reb's previous email response from Suzi indicated that. It is heartening that the ME is updating her info after so many years..i'm sure y'all's dedication has something to do with that!

BRANDY LYNN MYERS - I Think she was already suggested but I put her name in the search feature for this thread and nothing popped up so I thought i'd throw this up just in case ..

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

I imagined LE would of asked about this jane doe in phoenix.. but maybe if they did it again..(and other cities) maybe people (prostitutes/ anybody!) would talk now? since its been long ago.. I feel so sorry for this girl :(

2029907272_a747ecd9e6_o.png

Alice and composite drawing side by side

NEW INFO POSTED ON THE MEDICAL EXAMINER PAGE! This answers a lot of questions that have been posed here! It speaks about the people in the car with her and make suppositions about her being a prostitute. It also speaks to the markings around her mouth! It also indicates that her information has been entered into CODIS, which means that if the missing person's information was entered into CODIS, a match would most likely have already been made. Here is the info below:

Circumstances This girl is believed to have jumped out of a moving vehicle in Pinal County. She later died in a hospital in Scottsdale. The people in the vehicle with her told police that she was a hitchhiker they picked up in central Phoenix but she never said her name. She was possibly living on the streets or prostituting in the central Phoenix area.
Description She is Caucasian and has blonde hair with brown roots. Her hair is 16 inches long and her eyes are blue. She has a tattoo of a blue heart on her chest and was wearing earrings and a navel ring. She is 5' 4" and weighed 110-130 pounds. The markings around her mouth in the enclosed photos pertain to medical treatment just prior to death and are NOT scars or identifying features that she would have had.
Scientific Information Her dental x-rays are available and her DNA has been entered into the national database.

Nothing particularly enlightening there, either. IF she jumped, she had to have had a damn good reason. No one just goes lalala ok jumping now.

Glad to know those weren't scars, though.

What was the final word on Alice-does anyone know?

I'm not sure how we could go about getting more information on Alice.
According to http://www.truecrimediary.com/ (search for "Jane Doe" in the archives) her full name is Alice Gorgievna Muromtseva and she has been missing from Moscow since 1995/1996. I believe this observation was based on a comment by a poster on WebSleuths who is from Sweden. The original poster referred to a website (http://www.find.org.ru/) which no longer seems to exist and was very difficult to navigate in the first place as it was all in Russian. Posters were able to locate the picture of Alice from that website. I've tried googling the full name as well as googling the name translated into cyrillic to no avail. I'm not sure what to do next. :confused:

she doesn't look like alice to me. the drawing seems like a good match, but i am looking more at jane doe's photographs.. although i know it's hard to tell, with her eyes closed, in a post mortem state. for one thing, alice has more stick-outy ears while jane d's are flatter against her head. alice's face seems a bit flatter/rounder, thinner lips, and her hair seems blonder and straighter. and her eyes seem to be a bit wider apart.
also,, if the couple who found her said that she had a russian accent, this probably would have been noted. JMI i am thinking more and more that she might be a local girl (or at least american-- if the couple is credible, and didn't mention any accent).. that just fell through the cracks of society. and no one is recoginizing her, because her face isn't really out there... she wasn't big news then, and isn't now.

she doesn't look like alice to me. the drawing seems like a good match, but i am looking more at jane doe's photographs.. although i know it's hard to tell, with her eyes closed, in a post mortem state. for one thing, alice has more stick-outy ears while jane d's are flatter against her head. alice's face seems a bit flatter/rounder, thinner lips, and her hair seems blonder and straighter. and her eyes seem to be a bit wider apart.
also,, if the couple who found her said that she had a russian accent, this probably would have been noted. JMI i am thinking more and more that she might be a local girl (or at least american-- if the couple is credible, and didn't mention any accent).. that just fell through the cracks of society. and no one is recoginizing her, because her face isn't really out there... she wasn't big news then, and isn't now.

Which i sincerely doubt :twocents:

I agree with posters who have said that the picture of Alice resembles the composite drawing but not the post-mortem photo. I guess I would be able to judge similarities more if I had a better understanding of the process of making composite drawings. For instance, it's possible that appearances become distorted after death due to the physical trauma incurred prior to death as well as changes due to death itself in coloring, bloating, etc. If the artist has received special training in how to capture the way that the deceased looked in life he or she might be able to overcome these changes and create an image that is a better representation than the post-mortem pictures. But if the artist is merely speculating based on the post-mortem pictures, it might not be that accurate.

Does anyone know what goes into making composite drawings?

Hi, I'm just an intrigued lurker but what happened to this thread? Any new info? :banghead: Great work so far though, you guys! I'm very impressed. :blowkiss:

Yeah its really sad that most of the stories on this site I had never heard of until I came on here. I think its possible that she is Alice though. If she didn't say very much an accent may not have been noticed. I have a friend that was young when he came to the US and you can barely hear an accent. He has to say the right word, for you to hear it. I do think its more likely what you said that she's local, but Im one to think anything is possible.

Just a little thing about the eyebrows I wanted to mention. I am in the same age range as this girl, and since I was a silly 'punk rock' kind of kid I knew a bunch of homeless kids around the time this girl died. It was not unusual for girls to have such well groomed eyebrows, it just sort of depended on what "scene" the girl was a part of, what background they came from, etc. I don't think the eyebrow thing should lead anyone in any particular direction.
It might help to know what type of clothes the girl was wearing though, I wish that law enforcement would put something about that online. It seems unusual for this kind of case for them not to release anything about clothing. Has anyone actually been touch with someone other than the forensic artist to see if the clothes were maybe lost at hospital or something?

I think the composite drawing should be redone. This girl never wore these kinds of clothes. She looks like something out of the Victorian era. The drawing is not helpful at all if anything it is misleading and could be part of the reason she has never been identified. IMO Don't get me wrong it is a good drawing BUT not of this girl.

Just a little thing about the eyebrows I wanted to mention. I am in the same age range as this girl, and since I was a silly 'punk rock' kind of kid I knew a bunch of homeless kids around the time this girl died. It was not unusual for girls to have such well groomed eyebrows, it just sort of depended on what "scene" the girl was a part of, what background they came from, etc. I don't think the eyebrow thing should lead anyone in any particular direction.
It might help to know what type of clothes the girl was wearing though, I wish that law enforcement would put something about that online. It seems unusual for this kind of case for them not to release anything about clothing. Has anyone actually been touch with someone other than the forensic artist to see if the clothes were maybe lost at hospital or something?

You make some good points. Certainly an open mind is needed in this case, especially since LE is releasing so little information. Ugh, WHY???

But let's not forget (to those of you saying you think the post mortem photo does not resemble Alice) that the picture of Alice is her at a young age, and not a recent more "grown up" picture. What we need is an age progressed pic of Alice to compare to post mortem. I know someone commented about the ears not sticking out as much on the UID but she was laying prone and not standing up. UID has such a pronounced "heart" shaped face and wide forehead, both of which Alice has. Also, she has such a young look to her and Alice also had that "doe eyed" or young look, even as a child. Just some observations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome