DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendera, if I may recommend "JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation" by Steve Thomas. I just read it and was riveted! It has a lot of information. Also "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town."

Minazoe forgive my ignorance I am trying to catch up on everything - who said she was a little bit molested? And was it PR that said bueaty queens don't wet their beds? Also, what was withthe family doctor JB's pediatrician - was he ruled out?

Mendara, I can give you a little help here. JonBenet's grandmother, when told that she had been molested, replied "she was only a little bit molested".
I think the six year old beauty queens don't wet the bed was personal opinion, although I can see where Patsy would have a huge problem with "her" six year old beauty queen wetting the bed.
I don't believe JB's personal pediatrician was ever suspected but had there been a reason, he would have been checked out.
Hope that helps a little.
Becky

Minazoe forgive my ignorance I am trying to catch up on everything - who said she was a little bit molested? And was it PR that said bueaty queens don't wet their beds? Also, what was withthe family doctor JB's pediatrician - was he ruled out?

JB's pediatrician being the molester? I've never thought of that, but I can't see JB NOT saying something to Mommy about that. That did make me stop and say hmmmm though!

I think the going consensus here is that JR digitally did it or Burke and JB were experimenting. I think what Grandma was trying to say (very stupidly) was that she was not molested such as a man penetrating her (if you catch my drift). It was with something smaller, such as a boy or smaller foreign object or possibly fingers.

I've really got to go take a shower now. I have completely disgusted myself. Sorry if I got too graphic.

Is it easier to say that JR was molesting his daughter for a while and went too far this time and set this all up to trick not only his wife but LE and everyone into thinking it was an intruder including writing the note himself?

Or is it easier to say that PR committed the entire crime herself while JR slepted and she alone tried to fool everyone? EDIT TO INCLUDE: Did JB wake in the middle of the night because she peed her bed, JR is fast asleep, PR goes into JB's room upset at her, changes her clothes rips through the underwear package to put on new underpants, takes JB to the kitchen gives her a snack, then in a rage hits her over the head in the kitchen, takes her down to the wine cellar leaves her in there, cleans up the kitchen, then hatches her plan?

What theory is the most simple?

IMO
My belief is a combination of the two- not one parent solely involved. I believe John killed her in a sex-game gone wrong in the basement (after Patsy had fed JB her pineapple), but Patsy most definitely was involved after that. Patsy did change her into the size 12 panties and Patsy wrote the note, although John may have helped her word it. Patsy was going to stand by her man, and they couldn't be seen as having harmed their little beauty queen, so they went through elaborate staging to look like an intruder did it!

The more I think about it, I am not so sure that JB's bedwetting would have sent Patsy over the edge. Burke wet the bed too, according to one housekeeper. You'd think Patsy would be freaking about him too. Also, the Ramseys were lazy parents by many accounts, so what's a little bedwetting to them? The maid can clean that up ... so what could have sent Patsy into such a rage?

again, they had to know molestation occured...was it john? it had to be because if my child was a "little bit molested" I would have the police over so fast your head would spin.

I beleive there was mental illness and perversion in that house. I also hate to say this but patsy was such a show off, it makes sense that she would write a note that essentially says they are victimized for their wealth.

ugh,

again, little six year old beauty queens don't wet their beds.

My bold

You have such a way with words.

JB's pediatrician being the molester? I've never thought of that, but I can't see JB NOT saying something to Mommy about that. That did make me stop and say hmmmm though!

I think the going consensus here is that JR digitally did it or Burke and JB were experimenting. I think what Grandma was trying to say (very stupidly) was that she was not molested such as a man penetrating her (if you catch my drift). It was with something smaller, such as a boy or smaller foreign object or possibly fingers.

She may have meant that AND the other, as well.

I've really got to go take a shower now. I have completely disgusted myself. Sorry if I got too graphic.

I understand, SheBoss. At this point, there isn't enough soap in the world to get me clean again.

The more I think about it, I am not so sure that JB's bedwetting would have sent Patsy over the edge. Burke wet the bed too, according to one housekeeper. You'd think Patsy would be freaking about him too. Also, the Ramseys were lazy parents by many accounts, so what's a little bedwetting to them? The maid can clean that up ... so what could have sent Patsy into such a rage?

If I may inject a possibility: JB told the secret.

Or someone who was or wasnt reading JB a betime story was caught in the act

If I may inject a possibility: JB told the secret.

That actually makes a lot of sense!

Or someone who was or wasnt reading JB a betime story was caught in the act

Yup. The more I read, the more the molestation appears to be the reason ... that would most definitely cause rage.

IMO, Patsy seemed like she was a vulnerable, dependent woman. Her cancer, and the ongoing fear of its return, caused her to cling to her husband and the safety of her marriage. While I cannot imagine a mother accepting that her husband killed their daughter because she screamed while he was molesting her or because she said she was going to tell, I believe there are women who would do this.
But what if THIS was the case: that JR bashed her on the head when she either screamed, threatened to tell, or both. When Patsy came and saw what happened, (and maybe it was PATSY who screamed when she did that), but because she HAD been douching JB or using very rough "cleansing" when JB soiled herself, JR pointed out that SHE could just as easily be accused of molesting her as well (actually, ANYONE putting ANYTHING inside a child's vagina with the exception of a doctor or medical professional performing a medically necessary procedure, is guilty of sexual abuse of that child. Doubtful the pediatrician would recommend douching. If he did, I'd want to take a better look at WHY.
Well, JR pointed out that they'd BOTH be arrested and what would happen to BR, etc. -THEN I can see it.
It's easier for me to envision an unbalanced Patsy erupting in a rage and Jr helping because he didn't want her arrested or committed.
Either theory, and the third theory- a cover up for their son(s) are odious to think of.

well , lets be specific... because I am not sure myself...

Nedra (jb's gramma) makes this comment about jb in general?

or

Nedra (jb's gramma) makes this comment about jb's autopsy?

well , lets be specific... because I am not sure myself...

Nedra (jb's gramma) makes this comment about jb in general?

or

Nedra (jb's gramma) makes this comment about jb's autopsy?

I'm not certain and I'm sure there are more qualified on this case here that will comment. But I believe she said that when confronted with the news from the BPD when being questioned. Something like, "Did you know JB had been molested?" and Nedra says, "Just a little bit molested." I'm paraphrasing here. I'm not sure how to answer your question, but it sounds to me like she knew about the molestation before the cops told her. I have no idea how she found out. Did she already know? Or did P or J tell her when they "found out" after the autopsy?

thats what I'm getting at..exactly...in other words

did this comment refer to the abuse that occured within the hour of the murder, or is this abuse Nedra talks of, abuse that occured weeks, months or years before?

also, Im not sure if Im even on the right thread anymore! but...I was not aware that Burke was a bed wetter. I do know that Patsy claimed it was an emotional response to her cancer that jb was wetting the bed as though this is a common occurence in children of cancer patients.

I have never heard of this, but I have heard that sexually abused children are most likely to be bedwetters and that this is one of the first markers that investigators look for in children they suspect are being abused.

The reason I asked about the doctor is because way back when I followed this case closely I remember reading that JB's doctor was a close friend of JR a family friend and I also read that JB had yeast infections or UTIs and then I thought why wouldn't a pediatrician ask about molestation when seeing this happen and then I remember he was their friend and either looked the other way or...

If I am wrong I apologize I am going to load those books into my ipad and read them and then feel worthy of being on this thread. There are so many smart people on here both IDI and RDI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg