DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be very naive, but I don't think anyone in the house would have been playing sex games that included strangulation with JonBenet. Molesting her, yes, but not those type of games.

Maybe not with a garrote but what about a scarf...remember how LE insisted re the scarves?I wonder why.And what about kids playing,and it was not a garrote but a leesh or something?

Maybe not with a garrote but what about a scarf...remember how LE insisted re the scarves?I wonder why.And what about kids playing,and it was not a garrote but a leesh or something?

I can see kids playing and accidentally killing her. Admittedly, I don't know much about these type of sex games, but from what I do know, the strangulation is for sexual gratification and I don't think the perp would have been trying in this way to gratify JB. I think he/she would have only been worried about their own gratification.

To me the evidence says she was alive when strangled and alive when sexually assaulted.To me that makes the head blow less significant.What I mean is,it didn't start with an accidental head blow followed by such a cruel,unnecessary staging (strangulation and assault,and she was still alive,hard to believe they didn't notice,I mean it takes some time to make that garrote,to put it around her neck,pull,to put a glove on and insert a finger in her vagina,etc).

I still don't know what it was re the garrote,sex game or finishing her off but IMO one of the two.

The garrotte was made ON HER NECK.

The garrotte was made ON HER NECK.

Then maybe it wasn't used in a sex game.........but an accident happened a sex game (hit her head,or she screamed and was pushed) and the garrote was made on her neck ok after ,to finish her off....maybe she wasn't functioning anymore after the ehad bash but she was still breathing....

Then maybe it wasn't used in a sex game.........but an accident happened a sex game (hit her head,or she screamed and was pushed) and the garrote was made on her neck ok after ,to finish her off....maybe she wasn't functioning anymore after the ehad bash but she was still breathing....

I believe the head bash came first, whether by accident or intentionally, I do not know, but the garrotte was to mislead LE about COD. I also believe she was so close to death after the head bash that they possibly did not know she was still alive. I really don't think there were any "real" sex games going on, but that's just my opinion.

ETA: I know the strangulation killed her, but I don't think they knew that it's what killed her at that time. I believe they thought they were staging her death after the fact, when if fact, they were murdering her.

There is so much information out there about this case. I have read somewhere that JBR insisted a secret santa was going to visit her. This may not be the Santa suited neighbor but someone JBR thought was really Santa but in secret.

Has anyone else read that info and can it be considered to be from a reliable source.

There is so much information out there about this case. I have read somewhere that JBR insisted a secret santa was going to visit her. This may not be the Santa suited neighbor but someone JBR thought was really Santa but in secret.

Has anyone else read that info and can it be considered to be from a reliable source.

They found a santa suit in the house (it's in the search warrant).I always asked who in that house played Santa.

A family friend was the source for that "secret Santa" story. The mother and her daughter were visiting with JonBenet when she allegedly told them that. Sorry, can't remember the names right now, but it's easy enough to find.

It's speculated that JB might have meant that Santa was going to visit them in Charlevoix, as they were having another Christmas there with the big kids. Was it just another odd but meaningless detail in the context of the murder, or did it mean something? We don't really know.

it's crazy making right?

where did the kidnapper park his car?
did anyone see a suspicious car?
how did he get in?
how did he find papers and pens and blankets and clothing for jb?
how could he kidnap a child without a vehicle?
where is the dirt or mud /snow from his shoes ?
where are unknown fingerprints, shoe prints, dust impressions?
what was used to wash jb down?
where is the sponge or paper towel etc used to wash jb down?

If the perpetrator was an adult pedophile sex offender who could not control his urges, why then was jb not penetrated when he seemed to have all the time in the world?

where is this perpetrator now and where has he re-offended?

who is watching John Ramsey's very private life ?

There were NO other marks on her throat, either pre or postmortem, to indicate she was first strangled with something else. That large triangular red mark on the front of her neck is a common finding in strangulation victims and can be seen in other crime photos of other victims. That mark represents a pooling of blood under the skin at the deepest pressure point, and appears both above and below the ligature furrow.

it's crazy making right?

where did the kidnapper park his car?
did anyone see a suspicious car?
how did he get in?
how did he find papers and pens and blankets and clothing for jb?
how could he kidnap a child without a vehicle?
where is the dirt or mud /snow from his shoes ?
where are unknown fingerprints, shoe prints, dust impressions?
what was used to wash jb down?
where is the sponge or paper towel etc used to wash jb down?

If the perpetrator was an adult pedophile sex offender who could not control his urges, why then was jb not penetrated when he seemed to have all the time in the world?

where is this perpetrator now and where has he re-offended?

who is watching John Ramsey's very private life ?

These are very good points, minazoe!

Hi, I'm new here so sorry if this is either the wrong spot or already been spoken about at length...

Firstly, like most of the posters here, I seem to be pointing at the parents. But I've not seen anyone provide what appears to be, for want of a better word, a suitable motive.

I know what counts as an acceptable motive is different in the mind/s of the actual killer, but we all seem reasonably convinced of who did it, I'm just keen to find the motive.

Indeed if it was an accident, a motive could have developed in order to protect other family members, but it seems like an awful risk if then more than one member may be found guilty in the future. That's keeping in mind most people don't do this sort of thing because they believe they will get caught, but you know what I mean.

Okay, enough rambling for a first post.

I can see kids playing and accidentally killing her. Admittedly, I don't know much about these type of sex games, but from what I do know, the strangulation is for sexual gratification and I don't think the perp would have been trying in this way to gratify JB. I think he/she would have only been worried about their own gratification.
There's something called autoerotic asphixiation(sp?), that's where you perform it on yourself and can die. I think John was doing some kind of version of that on JB, that's JMO:twocents:.

Hi, I'm new here so sorry if this is either the wrong spot or already been spoken about at length...

Firstly, like most of the posters here, I seem to be pointing at the parents. But I've not seen anyone provide what appears to be, for want of a better word, a suitable motive.

I know what counts as an acceptable motive is different in the mind/s of the actual killer, but we all seem reasonably convinced of who did it, I'm just keen to find the motive.

Indeed if it was an accident, a motive could have developed in order to protect other family members, but it seems like an awful risk if then more than one member may be found guilty in the future. That's keeping in mind most people don't do this sort of thing because they believe they will get caught, but you know what I mean.

Okay, enough rambling for a first post.

Welcome to WS, wonderllama! Your question is one that most folks have in the beginning. I can't speak for everyone else, but for me, I don't believe there was a motive as I think the actual killing was an accidental death covered up by staging. As for motive for the staging there are several factors that would have contributed. Patsy had a terminal disease and for sure would not have wanted to spend her last days in prison. She certainly didn't want John to go to prison as she needed his money and status to survive, and lastly, neither of them would have wanted Burke to have to go to prison (juvenile or any other) and would have done anything to cover for him (if he was involved at all). These are my very simple reasons re: motive, but for me, they are enough. Other posters will comment on their opinions on motive, I'm sure, some much more qualified than I am.
Becky

There's something called autoerotic asphixiation(sp?), that's where you perform it on yourself and can die. I think John was doing some kind of version of that on JB, that's JMO:twocents:.

I'm familiar with autoerotic asphyxiation, I just can't see him trying it on her. I just believe the strangulation was in order to hide the head bash and wasn't part of a sex game. I am starting to believe the head bash really was meant for someone else and JonBenet got in the way. To me, any other scenario re the head bash would involve Burke, and I'm not quite ready to go there, for some reason.

I'm familiar with autoerotic asphyxiation, I just can't see him trying it on her. I just believe the strangulation was in order to hide the head bash and wasn't part of a sex game. I am starting to believe the head bash really was meant for someone else and JonBenet got in the way. To me, any other scenario re the head bash would involve Burke, and I'm not quite ready to go there, for some reason.

Then where does the abuse fit in?We have too much to deal with in this crime.Her being sexually assaulted (even if it was just digital penetration) that night and possibly more times before is one of the big reasons I don't think PDI.It just doesn't fit,dunno.The wiping off,someone taking the time to redress her.

On the other hand,the splinters in her vagina....to me it looks like someone (wearing gloves,cause there are no prints on the garrote,paintbrush,at least that's what we know so far) digitally penetrated her AFTER breaking the brush.
(that's how the splinters got transfered)

Ughhh this caseeeee........

:waitasec:

Okay,what I am going to say now is kinda crazy but here it goes.....what if someone (you know who) wanted her very badly BUT still couldn't do it (shame,fear,who knows),so she was hit in the head (the urge was getting too strong) because he couldn't do it while she was conscious (again shame,fear,etc)....and then after he was done he finished her off (to silence her OR becuase he couldn't face her after what he did to her).....
Some could say,well,what urge is that,she wasn't raped,only digitally penetrated,was just a little game.....well maybe he had problems...you know...getting it &*?

Does this makes sense?

Garrote used in the sex game that went bad is one of my theories as well.But you know what doesn't make sense to me?Why didn't get rid of it if so?Why did they leave it on her neck?Isn't is safer to remove it and get rid of it than bothering to remove your prints from it?

I just realized that no way did they find (who knows if they even tested it) Ramsey touch DNA on it,cause this would mean the cord belonged to them and no way would they still spin it that the intruder brought it.

I still wonder whether they found any prints or dna on the piece of paintbrush that was used to make the garrote.If R dna or prints are on it maybe they didn't tell us becuase it belonged to PR so it's ok for her prints to be on it.But we would have heard from LW if they found unknown male dna on it.
Guess this means they either found PR's which is not relevant because it belonged to her (still,I think the BPD would have used it against her somehow) or they didn't find ANY (which mean someone cleaned it or had gloves on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc