DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your cousin is very much mistaken.

I understand your point, Chrishope. Her point is that 99.9% of people have done "something wrong" and most have just not gotten caught doing it...From traffic violations to littering to jaywalking...to some more serious. In that light, she is correct...but the majority of that 99%, of what has gone uncaught or unpunished, are terribly minor infractions, IMO.

I have been a lurker on WS since the Caylee Anthony case broke---but have never visited the JBR threads until today. The reason is b/c I became so addicted to that case that I thought about it day and night, reading anything I could get my hands on. Now--it's the CA case. But---here I am. My family moved to Colorado the beginning of January---just after Jon Benet's murder. I have thought from Day 1 that Burke was the one responsible for JB's death. Perfect murder---perfect town---perfect cover-up?

There are some who agree with you- welcome to the case.

I am RDI, but simply cannot single out just one R. There are things that implicate all of them, IMHO. I agree that the only person that would warrant the parents covering up this crime (other than for themselves) is their son, BR. There is simply no one else they would do it for, as I believe PR wouldn't do it just for JAR and JR wouldn't do it just for Grandpa P. BR is the only person that both parents would do something like that. That does not mean I think he did it. It just means that he is the only person that PR and JR would cover up for if not for themselves.

This is the first time on this thread,and so far what i have read is surprising to me.You do know that the DNA evidence ruled out all three of the Ramsey's.And I don't really think they could of paid of the FBI or Boulder Police they wanted it to be the Ramsey's as much as everybody else did, if they would have proved it was the Ramsey's just imagine how it would boost the cops careers, the case being such a high profiled case.There is no way they could pay anyone off not in this case this is way to high profile and would help everyone careers all the way up to the Governor's.I will always believe that an intruder did it until they prove otherwise which they might not i heard the police did a bad job at the crime scene collecting evidence but then again there's probably not a lot of murders in Boulder.Thanks for listening.

This is the first time on this thread,and so far what i have read is surprising to me.You do know that the DNA evidence ruled out all three of the Ramsey's.And I don't really think they could of paid of the FBI or Boulder Police they wanted it to be the Ramsey's as much as everybody else did, if they would have proved it was the Ramsey's just imagine how it would boost the cops careers, the case being such a high profiled case.There is no way they could pay anyone off not in this case this is way to high profile and would help everyone careers all the way up to the Governor's.I will always believe that an intruder did it until they prove otherwise which they might not i heard the police did a bad job at the crime scene collecting evidence but then again there's probably not a lot of murders in Boulder.Thanks for listening.

I don't know of anyone claiming there was a payoff to the police or FBI, cowgirl.

Hey, if you have any questions, I'm your man.

Just because the DNA can't be linked to the Rs, doesn't mean they weren't involved. The DNA may not have had anything to do with the crime.
Cowgirl, I don't want to rehash what we've all said before, and I don't know how much reading on this case you have done at other sources, but its a well-known fact that JBR asked anyone she found nearby to help her in the bathroom, as well as the fact that she was also known to be a reluctant hand-washer (her mother said so herself) means that the skin cell DNA found on her clothes could have been transferred there by either JBR herself or her parents simply by shaking hands, touching a doorknob, toilet handle, or pretty much anything at all since she was at a party. DNA can give a person's sex, but not a person's age. The fact that the DNA on the body doesn't eliminate ANYONE as the killer. Only finding the killer can eliminate everyone else.

There were some people saying on some pages back that they think the R's paid people off.There are many cases where the police think the parents did it and they were wrong for example Elizabeth Smart they thought her dad had something to do with her disappearance until she was found alive, that is all i'm trying to say sometimes the obvious people aren't the real suspects.

..in this case,there is a ton of evidence against the Ramseys,much more than Scott Peterson was convicted on.There is also missing evidence,that someone was paid to get rid of,such as the R's cell phone records.
acandyrose.com is a good place to start,as well as Steve Thomas' book JonBenet: Inside the Investigation.He was a detective on the case,he was extremely honest,and one of the few ppl who refused to be bought or sold.I know most of us here regard him as JonBebet's hero.He also has a website: forstevethomas.com.
His book is a real eye opener and jaw dropper in this case.
Tricia posted the other day,(and this should be a real eye opener as well,to those not familiar w. Mary Lacy or the case),a website: shameonmarylacy.com,to be up soon.Should be interesting as well.
By all means,pls do more research on this case before coming to a conclusion.Have you read the so-called 'ransom note' ? there are other analysis on acandyrose,but here's a good one to start with,and you can see his credentials on his home page:

http://www.statementanalysis.com/ramseynote/

..in this case,there is a ton of evidence against the Ramseys,much more than Scott Peterson was convicted on.

And we all know where he ended up.

There is also missing evidence,that someone was paid to get rid of,such as the R's cell phone records.
acandyrose.com is a good place to start,as well as Steve Thomas' book JonBenet: Inside the Investigation.He was a detective on the case,he was extremely honest,and one of the few ppl who refused to be bought or sold.I know most of us here regard him as JonBebet's hero.He also has a website: forstevethomas.com.
Tricia posted the other day,(and this should be a real eye opener as well,to those not familiar w. Mary Lacy or the case),a website: shameonmarylacy.com,to be up soon.Should be interesting as well.
By all means,pls do more research on this case before coming to a conclusion.Have you read the so-called 'ransom note' ? there are other analysis on acandyrose,but here's a good one to start with,and you can see his credentials on his home page:

The big reason the Rs never went to prison is because the DA wouldn't allow the cops to carry out a serious third-degree. And that's not just my opinion. Another is because they could never prove which one did the actual killing, and which one just helped cover it up. Again, NOT just my opinion.

I have been a lurker on WS since the Caylee Anthony case broke---but have never visited the JBR threads until today. The reason is b/c I became so addicted to that case that I thought about it day and night, reading anything I could get my hands on. Now--it's the CA case. But---here I am. My family moved to Colorado the beginning of January---just after Jon Benet's murder. I have thought from Day 1 that Burke was the one responsible for JB's death. Perfect murder---perfect town---perfect cover-up?

I tend to find too many comparisons between Patsy and Casey - like - open mouth and lie as pretty as she pleases! And then there is also many with Cindy A as well.......Cover-Up is flying off the shelves due to these three Ladies.......:wink:

:Welcome-12-june:

..in this case,there is a ton of evidence against the Ramseys,much more than Scott Peterson was convicted on.There is also missing evidence,that someone was paid to get rid of,such as the R's cell phone records.

Great solid advice there for those that need to research the facts! Thank You!

For those who doubt the power of circumstantial evidence, Casey Anthony is a very good example of what I've been saying. The police and prosecutors, with FAR less evidence than there is against the Ramseys, are already gearing her up for the Jimmy Cagney walk (anyone know that one?) and they haven't even found Caylee's BODY yet! They don't even know for sure if she's dead.

For those who doubt the power of circumstantial evidence, Casey Anthony is a very good example of what I've been saying. The police and prosecutors, with FAR less evidence than there is against the Ramseys, are already gearing her up for the Jimmy Cagney walk (anyone know that one?) and they haven't even found Caylee's BODY yet! They don't even know for sure if she's dead.

I had heard the car contained body fluids found to be from the decomposition of the body (DNA tests pending). And in the car as well was a hair found to be from a dead person that was either Caylee or her mother. As we know, mitochondrial DNA (found in hair) traces to the MOTHER's side. So the hair can be either the mother or the child. But because tests prove the hair is from a dead person and Caylee's mother is alive, the hair had to come from a dead Caylee.

I had heard the car contained body fluids found to be from the decomposition of the body (DNA tests pending). And in the car as well was a hair found to be from a dead person that was either Caylee or her mother. As we know, mitochondrial DNA (found in hair) traces to the MOTHER's side. So the hair can be either the mother or the child. But because tests prove the hair is from a dead person and Caylee's mother is alive, the hair had to come from a dead Caylee.

That was not my meaning, DeeDee. But thanks for that update.

WOW
I have come across Websleuths numerous times whenever I have researched cases, especially ones like JBR and DR (although i couldn't find that on here today ? ) and then most recent CA.
I have never joined until now, because I live in OZ, I don't know a lot of the terminology, the towns the places and so on, but this case of CA made me have to join in.
Im glad I did, its very eye opening even more so than usual to me.

I have not ever really had a solid opinion on who did kill Jon Benet, I knew that loser in Asia didnt do it at the time it was all going down, I watched the doco of the Benets and I always thought that the Parents *probably* didn't do it, I thought perhaps it was the son and they covered it up.?

I have never fathomed that an intruder did it. In types of cases like these when they appear so personal and so hugely in the spotlight it is from my observation most always someone close to the victim , and not a random killing.

So probably my thoughts are with the son, and the parents covering ...

I'm going to go and read all the other threads now more in depth because many here have some fantastic opinions and views, as I said eye opening ,even mind expanding.

WOW
I have come across Websleuths numerous times whenever I have researched cases, especially ones like JBR and DR (although i couldn't find that on here today ? ) and then most recent CA.
I have never joined until now, because I live in OZ, I don't know a lot of the terminology, the towns the places and so on, but this case of CA made me have to join in.
Im glad I did, its very eye opening even more so than usual to me.

I have not ever really had a solid opinion on who did kill Jon Benet, I knew that loser in Asia didnt do it at the time it was all going down, I watched the doco of the Benets and I always thought that the Parents *probably* didn't do it, I thought perhaps it was the son and they covered it up.?

I have never fathomed that an intruder did it. In types of cases like these when they appear so personal and so hugely in the spotlight it is from my observation most always someone close to the victim , and not a random killing.

So probably my thoughts are with the son, and the parents covering ...

I'm going to go and read all the other threads now more in depth because many here have some fantastic opinions and views, as I said eye opening ,even mind expanding.

Having refreshed my memory on the case , and reading through the evidence I am tending to lean toward PR with JR covering up

Me, too. Though I do consider the brother from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018