Who Thinks Casey Has Confessed Caylees whereabouts to JB?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who Thinks Casey Has Confessed Caylee's whereabouts to JB

• Total voters
I don't think KC told JB, and I don't think JB wants to know that detail. I believe his statement came from getting forensic evidence, (not the hair, nor the air sample), but new evidence that proves little Caylee is deceased. I also believe CA, GA and Lee have officially been told of this new evidence, which is why we have not heard one peep out of any of them lately. I don't think this evidence will be released to the public before trial. We will hear it at trial. Yup!!! I belive we are going to see a murder trial. They are waiting to officially charge her, because I believe they are still debating on which degree to charge her with. I believe they want Murder 1, but can they prove it was premeditated?...this is the hold up. Of course these are only my opinions...but I feel we will have some answers soon. Only they won't be coming from KC, she is like Scott Peterson....she will never tell the truth or admit to anything to anyone IMO.

I think he knows what happened. Not sure if he knows where she actually is or not

I voted No. I think JB may have a idea of what happened to Caylee but I feel KC will take the truth to her grave. Unfortunately, however, avoiding the truth does not make it go away!

What ever happened to the really compelling story JB said we would hear in court.....???

This is the comment that keeps rolling around in my own head. I remember feeling hopeful when JB said that - like maybe Caylee was in some kind of danger and KC sent her away to be safe.

But as time goes on, I can't reconcile that scenario with the (limited) evidence we've heard. What compelling reason could KC possibly have now that we all know about the case and LE could rescue the child if she was alive someplace. Just doesn't make sense.

Please don't tell me the "compelling reason" is that she was too afraid of her parents to call 911 so she rode around with Caylee in the trunk for two weeks and then fed her to the landfill.

I do think Casey has told her attorney the truth. I'm sure JB didn't want to hear it and I think it will affect his defense - should probably be trying to hand this one off to someone else. He will never admit that she told him (until he's off the case and the movie screenplay is being written up.) JMO

I'll bet
11ajq8p.jpg

Ah, cute. :clap:

I had voted maybe, just because of the comment JB made about if KC were to show her cards it would not be in her best interest. It probably is not the whole truth, but I think maybe it was enough for him to know Caylee is no longer with us due to something on KC's part accidental or not.

On NG the other night an atty said if KC told JB should would probably need to change attorneys.

I don't think she will ever tell ANYONE unless it saves her from the death penalty and even then I think she will still blame someone else. Like I didn't have a choose BS. Casey is about Casey and no one else. She proves it time and time again.
jmo

ITA, Casey is saving this tidbit to use as a bargaining chip...she probably feels it may "lighten" her sentence.:behindbar

I originally answered yes to the poll, but after reading everyone else's comments, I have changed my mind to a "No". I could see her telling someone her secret, but I am not sure she would really trust with such. He probably told her before their first conversation that if he was going to be her attorney that she couldn't tell him whether she actually killed Caylee or not for her best defense. I do believe she has told someone in anger in the family though.

She's NEVER going to tell. We're into the root of life here, of good and evil. We've tapped into a vein of something beyond rationality where KC things she will lose it all if she tells, and I'm not just talking about freedom. She's emmeshed with Mommy down and strong, which I think defines her at her core and controls this entire draaaama. She loves Mommy. She hates Mommy. She wants Mommy's love. If Mommy ever finds out, she'll lose Mommy forever. I've come to believe she'd rather rot in jail that have that happen. Now, once she's been in jail for a while, that might change but it ain't happenin' anytime soon and I'm betting two cows and a goat, it ain't happenin' ever. Besides he Baez doesn't want to know. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't actually tell her as much.

IF it comes to pass that Cindy is not involved in this.. my money, every penny of it is with yours.

I voted no.

There is a difference between an attorney telling his client not to lie to him when he asks "Did you ever sleep with that cop?" or "Is there any chance there are pictures of you snorting coke?"

vs.

the attorney not wanting to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth. There are questions a lawyer will not ask and info s/he will stop the client from offering b/c it could put the lawyer in a bind about their obligation to share info with LE about an ongoing crime. ITA in that regard.

So, while Casey might have offered, JB isn't THAT stupid and would have stopped her. Although I wouldn't put it past her for Casey to have suggested that whatshisname, the bodyguard who was walking her through the "crime" in Blanchard Park, drive by a special place so she could smirk at all the stupid people who weren't even looking there.

Vindictive .

I don't think she told JB anything.

Wouldn't it be interesting to lockup Casey, Scott Peterson and O.J. in the same cell ... oh the stories they would tell. :crazy:

2 down, 1 to go! :woohoo:

Nope, if she told JB he'd have to get another lawyer in. Attorney client confidentiality can't include information that is part of an on-going crime. Her hiding the body and telling him where it is would not be good for either of them. I don't like JB and think he has less morals than an ant but he's not that stupid. The first thing he would have/should have said to Casey is NOT to tell him that infomation.

That's JMO and how I understand it works.

Not to mention "Trust no one, only yourself"

ITA... If she had given him information of this sort he would recuse himself and go to LE. It would take a sick twisted person to continue with a defense in light of information like that. JB also loves the media, and I assume money. He would use this knowledge to obtain both IMO. He could score a cool and easy quarter of a mil with no more effort than a 5 minute conversation and maybe a 10 minute ride, and then be hailed in the news as a hero and a good guy for the next century.

I vote no. Not only do I think he would not want to know but I don't think she will ever tell. In her world she is a princess & someone will make all her troubles go away. I honestly believe Casey thinks deny, deny, deny, will let her be free, never to have to answer for this. She thinks her world will go on without a hitch. :behindbar

I had to vote "no" because I don't think she told him WHERE the body is or came right out and actually made a confession. But I do think he knows what happened, in that he knows she killed Caylee. How and where, he doesn't know. But I think she probably indicated in some sneaky indirect "hypothetical" way to him that she is guilty. And even if she stayed totally mum, he can just look at the evidence.

I picked Maybe!
Whatever she told him is probably a lie anyway.
She doesn't have to say anything to LE, her attorney or her family. After all - it is her right to remain silent.
However, being silent isn't going to keep her out of a court of law.
That's the only thing I can feel good about with this case.
Poor, poor Caylee.

I wonder what kind of lawyer JB really is? Many lawyers don't give a hoot about knowing the truth or not, and they wouldn't tell if they did know. For many of them it's all about winning the case, and nothing more. I don't know enough about JB to form an opinion about him either way. But I don't think KC spilled the beans to him.

when i was alot younger i had to get a defense attorney .. it was something i did wrong poor judgement . ect . but when we were talking he asked me flat out if i was guilty or not . because he told me if i wasnt truthful from the get go and he found out he would not represent me period . even though i had paid him . he said if i wasnt truthful he would return my money . so i have a feeling she didnt tell jb until all of this evidence came out .. because he acted differently he wasnt defending her as much as he was before not as with much passion (if that is the right word for this lol)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trina2025
Back