Who Thinks T.E.S. Found Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do You Believe T.E.S. found Caylee in their Search?

• Yes.

Votes: 194 23.2%
  • No.

Votes: 401 47.9%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 243 29.0%

• Total voters
Laci's remains were found, April 13, 2003.

Scott was arrested, April 18, 2003, but DNA results weren't known yet. They feared he would flee.

The autopsy was completed AND sealed on, May 15, 2003.

At what point the remains were positively ID'd, I don't know.

EDIT: Okay, some sites are claiming that DNA results were completed before the arrest. I do recall that Scott never once asked if the found remains belonged to his wife.

Edit for the thousandth time LOL. It's all starting to come back slowly. I found this and someone correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't the results come in while they were enroute back to Modesto with Scott? Is this where Scott had 1 tear fall from his face?

Scott Peterson has been arrested. He was arrested between 11 and 12 noon, before they got the final DNA results. Law enforcement determined he had to be arrested at that time. He was arrested while driving a vehicle. Sounds to us like they thought he might flee--perhaps through a wiretap and cell phone records, but the police aren't talking about that.

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2003/04/18/773/79459

He was withing 30 miles of the Mexican border with camping gear and $10,000 cash on his possession. Also he dyed his hair and had grown a goatee.

So it was over a month from when they found the remains to when they completed the autopsy and sealed the results...so we are only, what, a week or 10 days since Tim shut down shop here, mid-day, with THE biggest volunteer turnout of the entire episode...and a search area was cordoned off at the same time...

I was reading about Tim and he was quoted as saying that many times when a body is found , they would continue their search in another location for up to 3 hours so that LE could do their work at the scene without media. I also read that his team is instructed NOT to call 911 if they found anything, as it would alert the media, but rather to follow other procedures they had in place. He also said after LE had notified the public and the media then they would call off the search...
http://www.texasequusearch.org/applications/ETM%20V5N4%20EquuSearch.pdf

Do you think T.E.S. found Caylee and that's why they left so hastily?

No, I don't believe that they found Caylee or anything evidence to do with her.

I think Tim got caught in the middle and was criticized by Cindy, and Cindy scared him away.

TES is there for the families who want the truth. When Cindy turned against him, I believe he left as he thought the could not help this family any longer.

Cindy is turning against anyone who is trying to help. There is no one that can get through to her. She is the key right now. Cindy would rather see her family go down in flames (and it will) than help LE or anyone trying to locate Caylee. Casey knows this and all she needs to do now is stand back and watch the train wreck. As long as any of this is going on, the attention is diverted away from Casey. Round and round it goes and Casey wants it to get as confusing it can.:waitasec:

I can clear this up easily. I was on the phone with Tim Miller today discussing when they might be able to come back.

Secondly, they did not leave abruptly, they were at a point where they could not benefit the search in the water conditions and they were there through 2 hurricanes. Just a side note, 30 members of TES had severe damage to their home, the HQ is still out of commission, and they have been working to rescue the good folks of Texas for days without any electicity or water of their own. If they had found Caylee there is a 0% chance they would "hide" it.
Hope that helps

As soon as I saw this thread, I knew all I needed to do was scan the pages to see what Blink says. Found it, and she said just what I thought she'd say...no body yet.

I've been a daily reader here for a few years, and I can attest to Blink's good reputation. If she says Tim told her "no body yet", then no body it is.

I also believe that if Tim just couldn't talk about it, he'd tell Blink ,"I can't talk about it.", or just say nothing at all. Telling her there was no body when one has been found would be a lie. I don't believe he would knowingly lie about that.

Susan

No, I don't believe that they found Caylee or anything evidence to do with her.

I think Tim got caught in the middle and was criticized by Cindy, and Cindy scared him away.

TES is there for the families who want the truth. When Cindy turned against him, I believe he left as he thought the could not help this family any longer.

Cindy is turning against anyone who is trying to help. There is no one that can get through to her. She is the key right now. Cindy would rather see her family go down in flames (and it will) than help LE or anyone trying to locate Caylee. Casey knows this and all she needs to do now is stand back and watch the train wreck. As long as any of this is going on, the attention is diverted away from Casey. Round and round it goes and Casey wants it to get as confusing it can.:waitasec:

KC is certainly one cold-hearted piece of work.

My heart wants to say yes for poor Caylee, but my head tells me the answer is most likely no. I'm certain Caylee is dead and her body was disposed of by someone, probably Casey. But I'm afraid the poor angel's body will never be found. Alligators are a very likely reason why. Yes, it seems that there was a rushed call off of the search and things seem mysterious, no new breaks in the case, we all want something to happen...but I'm just not convinced. I think they found nothing and now LE is just waiting to gather more circumstantial evidence which will be a long and painstaking process for an airtight prosecution. In any case, RIP sweet Caylee.

It would make sense that no results have been released if Caylee was found but police believed that there was another person involved in the disposal of her body. There would be 2 cases that needed to be built. I think they have plenty on Casey, but may need to construct an entire additional case on the co-conspirator.

I can clear this up easily. I was on the phone with Tim Miller today discussing when they might be able to come back.

Secondly, they did not leave abruptly, they were at a point where they could not benefit the search in the water conditions and they were there through 2 hurricanes. Just a side note, 30 members of TES had severe damage to their home, the HQ is still out of commission, and they have been working to rescue the good folks of Texas for days without any electicity or water of their own. If they had found Caylee there is a 0% chance they would "hide" it.
Hope that helps
Oh, Sure! Take all the fun out of trying to figure this out! LOL (Kicking self for not asking Blink in the first place)

Didn't it take a month to ID Laci Peterson's remains? I don't think the amount of time that's in question here is long enough to be able to say conclusively one way or the other.

No. Lacey and Conner's remains washed up on a Friday and Saturday and they identified the remains via dna the following Friday and notified the family then.

No, incorrect. If Casey is the murderer, the remains do NOT belong to her, she will not get custody, she'll be lucky if she gets to attend the funeral.

That may be correct if Kc had been convicted of murder. As it stands now there are no such charges no less a conviction. She's innocent until proven guilty --in a court of law.

My heart wants to say yes for poor Caylee, but my head tells me the answer is most likely no. I'm certain Caylee is dead and her body was disposed of by someone, probably Casey. But I'm afraid the poor angel's body will never be found. Alligators are a very likely reason why. Yes, it seems that there was a rushed call off of the search and things seem mysterious, no new breaks in the case, we all want something to happen...but I'm just not convinced. I think they found nothing and now LE is just waiting to gather more circumstantial evidence which will be a long and painstaking process for an airtight prosecution. In any case, RIP sweet Caylee.

I think you are absolutely right.

I voted undecided. I remember sitting here waiting on a TES press conference and when it finally came on it was about moving to their new location with plenty of room for the horses, ect ect. Then suddenly not very long after that and with 1000 volunteers ready to search they call it quits. It just does not add up. I think they found something and I wouldn't be surprised if it was Caylee.

I think it would take a nuclear holocaust to keep TES away. They aren't there for Cindy or any member of that family besides Caylee. They have the funding and the desire to work independently.

I am leaning towards they found something. Some form of evidence that pretty much verifies that Caylee is dead, but it isn't enough to imeediately charge her, yet. Probably clothing or physical evidence. I think if it was a body or body parts they would have taken some action to arrest her.

That may be correct if Kc had been convicted of murder. As it stands now there are no such charges no less a conviction. She's innocent until proven guilty --in a court of law.

If (When) she is arrested, she will not be given the remains, I don't believe the Anthonys may get them either if there is a father available. Scott Peterson was incarcerated when the Rochas held the funeral for Laci & Conner.

Hmmm......MaybeTES found evidence (that has now been confirmed) that places Casey out in this swampy area ??? (remember we heard a rumor about a cap ??).

Possibly this area will be searched again when the water goes down.

If Casey is in a swampy area, I believe that alligators got her :(

A member of another group that I belong to had a friend that was on the search. This is the post in which she was telling us about what her friend told her:

I just learned from another source that something was found wrapped
in a possible rug yesterday and that is why the searchers were called
off. When the item was found submerged in water there was no smell
and when LE showed up and unwrapped it the stentch about knocked
everyone over.

I am talking with the source at this minute and so far nothing else
yet. The LE is keeping thier find too close to thier ribs to let out
leaks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't heard anymore but that was almost a week ago.

A member of another group that I belong to had a friend that was on the search. This is the post in which she was telling us about what her friend told her:

I just learned from another source that something was found wrapped
in a possible rug yesterday and that is why the searchers were called
off. When the item was found submerged in water there was no smell
and when LE showed up and unwrapped it the stentch about knocked
everyone over.

I am talking with the source at this minute and so far nothing else
yet. The LE is keeping thier find too close to thier ribs to let out
leaks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't heard anymore but that was almost a week ago.

Is this that same poster that was on that other "blog"? I cannot recall their name, but I do know that someone came on here and substantiated that they were who they said they were...Maybe a Fox blog? am I getting close?

I have gone back and forth on this issue... somethings make me believe that something of importance was found and then I wonder again.

Hubby and I have to go to a cemetery to visit three of our kids. That is tough enough. I cannot imagine or fathom any mother could knowingly leave her daughter's body where alligators could eat it. It is unfathomable to me. It makes me sick. If this is the case and they prove she left her for the alligators, no punishment will be severe enough for me.

I can understand not crying. I did all my grieving in private. But when questioned as she was by the detectives, my voice would have cracked and I would have teared up. This woman has no feelings for anyone but herself. She has to be number one.

I was asked tonight on another forum, what if she is proven not to have done it.... then I will admit I was wrong and feel alot better that a mother could not do this to her child.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back