Who Thinks T.E.S. Found Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do You Believe T.E.S. found Caylee in their Search?

• Yes.

Votes: 194 23.2%
  • No.

Votes: 401 47.9%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 243 29.0%

• Total voters
I have gone back and forth on this issue... somethings make me believe that something of importance was found and then I wonder again.

Hubby and I have to go to a cemetery to visit three of our kids. That is tough enough. I cannot imagine or fathom any mother could knowingly leave her daughter's body where alligators could eat it. It is unfathomable to me. It makes me sick. If this is the case and they prove she left her for the alligators, no punishment will be severe enough for me.

I can understand not crying. I did all my grieving in private. But when questioned as she was by the detectives, my voice would have cracked and I would have teared up. This woman has no feelings for anyone but herself. She has to be number one.

I was asked tonight on another forum, what if she is proven not to have done it.... then I will admit I was wrong and feel alot better that a mother could not do this to her child.:furious:

3 of your kids? Maui I'm so sorry, my heart breaks :(

There may be other birds they wish to catch in connection with obstruction and or accessory. My opinion only.

Maybe they will simultaneously make notification to the family and arrest KC. Then announce the arrest. Or am I just a cockeyed optimist?

I am leaning towards they found something. Some form of evidence that pretty much verifies that Caylee is dead, but it isn't enough to imeediately charge her, yet. Probably clothing or physical evidence. I think if it was a body or body parts they would have taken some action to arrest her.

I agree.

Is this that same poster that was on that other "blog"? I cannot recall their name, but I do know that someone came on here and substantiated that they were who they said they were...Maybe a Fox blog? am I getting close?

Didn't the poster's name have "Justice" in it?

i am still undecided on this, I think it was odd the way they just all of a sudden called the search off when they had so many volunteers out searching, I can't imagine Mr. Miller being scared off by Cindy. If the powers to be in Aruba couldn't scare him I doubt the Anthonys could.:confused:

I just don't see it being kept quiet this long. I will be shocked if that's what comes out.

Your post reminded me of something Leonard said. "The world will be shocked."
I missed seeing the report of the search being called off; guess I'll have to go look for it.
I would "like" to see a video of the search team when they were leaving.
Boy, I'll tell you what, if it is little Caylee, they better go do the arrest before it gets out.
Things have gone from bad to horrible at the A's front yard.

If the body is found, it is very unlikely as this point it will yield any forensic evidence as far as cause of death.
~~respectfully snipped~~
I had been thinking this for a long time. But hoping that there would be some forensic evidence. A blow to the head, or a broken bone due to gunshot or knife.....

I'm undecided on this poll as well, certain factors may indicate they have found something, but not neccesarily Caylee. Also, in many cases police have found bodies and have not released the information due to investigative purposes.
I think the poll needs a another category such as "TES found evidence which may relate to Caylee's dissapearance"??? Just a thought
~~snipped~~
That's a good idea.
I don't think that searchers would weep if it was just an inanimate object. I haven't seen a news clip of it yet.
Did it show them crying on the news ?

~~snipped~~
That's a good idea.
I don't think that searchers would weep if it was just an inanimate object. I haven't seen a news clip of it yet.
Did it show them crying on the news ?

Yes, KA. There were a few crying. xxxxxxxxxoo. mama :blowkiss:

If Casey is in a swampy area, I believe that alligators got her :(

Casey needs to be threatened with alligators, maybe then we could get some truth ???....LOL

I think you mis-read my first post.......

I said maybe T.E.S. had found evidence that Casey had been in this area......(phone ?? maybe the cap we've read rumors about ??)

and that after the water went down they could resume the search for Caylee

i am still undecided on this, I think it was odd the way they just all of a sudden called the search off when they had so many volunteers out searching, I can't imagine Mr. Miller being scared off by Cindy. If the powers to be in Aruba couldn't scare him I doubt the Anthonys could.:confused:

I can assure you Tim Miller was not scared off by Cindy....

O/T..... Love your nic......my black poodle sends best wishes to yours.

No, incorrect. If Casey is the murderer, the remains do NOT belong to her, she will not get custody, she'll be lucky if she gets to attend the funeral.

But she has not been charged with murder yet, much less been convicted. So I would think that the remains would be released to the Anthonys. You think they are going to store the remains until the trial is over and done? I don't think so.

I have gone back and forth on this issue... somethings make me believe that something of importance was found and then I wonder again.

Hubby and I have to go to a cemetery to visit three of our kids. That is tough enough. I cannot imagine or fathom any mother could knowingly leave her daughter's body where alligators could eat it. It is unfathomable to me. It makes me sick. If this is the case and they prove she left her for the alligators, no punishment will be severe enough for me.

I can understand not crying. I did all my grieving in private. But when questioned as she was by the detectives, my voice would have cracked and I would have teared up. This woman has no feelings for anyone but herself. She has to be number one.

I was asked tonight on another forum, what if she is proven not to have done it.... then I will admit I was wrong and feel alot better that a mother could not do this to her child.:furious:

My heart goes out to you!! I am so sorry.
My bro. & s.i.l. buried two of their children. I know a little of what you must feel like. Blessings to you both.

I am also undecided. The people crying when the search was called off could just be upset that it looks like Caylee won't be found (for a while, at least); or it could be that they know something was discovered that relates to her.

My guess would be that they have found something, but no one knew if it was Caylee or belonged to Caylee. There are other missing children and murder victims out there, unfortunately, so perhaps they are waiting on testing to determine if it's a good use of resources to search right now.

Has it been continuing to rain in the Orlando area? When will the waters recede in the areas that were deemed too high for a good search? It seems TES is now engaged elsewhere. I wonder when they plan to go back -- if they're waiting for testing to determine if they even need to go back, then I wonder if they have a date for when that testing will be done.

I hope that, if Caylee is dead (and I sadly think she is), they did find her remains so that the A's will have to face her death, Casey can be charged (at least for something more than neglect and lying), and justice for Caylee can be found.

ty txlady2 this case has me consumed

Oh, Sure! Take all the fun out of trying to figure this out! LOL (Kicking self for not asking Blink in the first place)

ITA (Blink has all the scoop, she even had the heads up about NG when the arrest went down on t.v.) :waitasec: *wondering why I read through the whole thread*:waitasec: TY Blink

I am also undecided. The people crying when the search was called off could just be upset that it looks like Caylee won't be found (for a while, at least); or it could be that they know something was discovered that relates to her.

My guess would be that they have found something, but no one knew if it was Caylee or belonged to Caylee. There are other missing children and murder victims out there, unfortunately, so perhaps they are waiting on testing to determine if it's a good use of resources to search right now.

Has it been continuing to rain in the Orlando area? When will the waters recede in the areas that were deemed too high for a good search? It seems TES is now engaged elsewhere. I wonder when they plan to go back -- if they're waiting for testing to determine if they even need to go back, then I wonder if they have a date for when that testing will be done.

I hope that, if Caylee is dead (and I sadly think she is), they did find her remains so that the A's will have to face her death, Casey can be charged (at least for something more than neglect and lying), and justice for Caylee can be found.

It has not been raining much, I can't remember the last time it has rained here, to be honest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back