Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez told Jean C. today that Casey won't be doing any interviews for a long time...she is going to therapy. MY QUESTION...what is she getting treated for? She will never admit that there is anything wrong with her behavior or with her. She thinks she is perfect and beautiful. The only thing I can think of for therapy would be the supposed sexual abuse by her father and brother! In therapy you have to be honest...Casey won't be but she can spin it to sound like she is telling the truth and she will fool the therapist. COUNT ON IT.

Wonder if she has been staying in a hotel in New York since she left jail. I think part of the name of the hotel is Oriential. Wonder if Baez knows where that hotel is.

If they are going to do an interview and talk about incest and all the rest, I think they should get paid as much as they can get. It is bad enough that George got up there in front of millions and had to deny the egregious lie that their daughter said about him. Why not, everyone is going to watch it.

Everyone is going to watch KC in one form or another. It is true. We all know it. I have read several posters on this site alone be absolutely horrendous towards George and even implied that he may be guilty of sexual abuse. So really what does he have to lose and why shouldn't he get paid for it. He is being accused without proof on many sides of the fence.

I don't blame them at all. Hope they make some money.

from the news thread thanks to lauriej

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28673469/video.html

Quote:
"I've had multiple offers to purchase it, but George and Cindy do not want to profit off it by any means," Lippman told WESH.

---(gets in a foundation plug)...
The Kelley Blue Book lists the normal value on a used Sunfire at about $3,000, but Lipman said it could go to a collector for more than that. The money would be donated to the new foundation the Anthonys are establishing in memory of Caylee Anthony.

Oh - selling it to a collector for more than it's worth isn't profiting because the money goes to the foundation from which they will draw salaries because they can't work.

That just makes me sick.
They will sell what is basically Caylee's coffin.

And who's to say the buyer won't sell it and make a profit?

Murder your child and get rich. This America 2011.

At 73 years old, I can only grieve at what my generation has done. The madness has won out. From Vietnam to this. Just madness.

My friend Andy Kahn was just on Nancy Grace...he's a crime victims advocate for the City of Houston and a murder memorbalia expert. Good guy. He said the networks should take a stand and not offer money to Casey - that a two year old, Caylee, has been forgotten in all this.

I think it's funny that HLN keeps trying to tell us we DO want to hear what Casey has to say - makes me so mad. I think HLN would jump at the chance to be her first appearance - and they would pay. They've never come out and said they wouldn't, as the others have.

from the news thread thanks to lauriej

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28673469/video.html

Quote:
"I've had multiple offers to purchase it, but George and Cindy do not want to profit off it by any means," Lippman told WESH.

---(gets in a foundation plug)...
The Kelley Blue Book lists the normal value on a used Sunfire at about $3,000, but Lipman said it could go to a collector for more than that. The money would be donated to the new foundation the Anthonys are establishing in memory of Caylee Anthony.

Oh - selling it to a collector for more than it's worth isn't profiting because the money goes to the foundation from which they will draw salaries because they can't work.

That just makes me sick.
They will sell what is basically Caylee's coffin.

And who's to say the buyer won't sell it and make a profit?

The good news is the car is not in Casey's name. They should crush the car.

I think people will buy Cindy's book. ICA will get $$ for the Lifetime movie (but really, how much would that bring in?), a reality show (if it follows her from day one of release), and interviews. I don't think anyone would buy the book.

I don't think anyone is going to get any sort of Hollywood money - just enough to make me sick but not enough to live forever on.

ETA: ICA might write a book 10 years from now that a lot of people might read. Remember Amy Fisher's book that came out like 15 years later?

This "people" will never buy a book written by FCA, CA, GA, LA, JB, AL, CM, LKB and the jurors plus (all other defense team members.) I will also forgo any movies, news segments on GR, ABC, CBS, NBC or any other group who would pay the above as a profit off of the death of Caylee.
That is all I have to say about my own intentions regarding this.
By the way...I love GIANT PICKLES. They are awesome. My kids give them to me at Christmas.
:great:

The good news is the car is not in Casey's name. They should crush the car.

The bads news is the car is in Cindy's name. Even though Lee paid all of the car payments. So can Lee take Cindy to court over who owns the car???

The bads news is the car is in Cindy's name. Even though Lee paid all of the car payments. So can Lee take Cindy to court over who owns the car???

Don't think that would be allowed by CA. :nono:
just sayin'.
Although maybe they could get a couple of $600 laundry baskets with the money.

Who ever does Casey in,imo would make the most money.IMO most people would send checks to that inmate.

So when Casey finally does do her first interview, they will have to ask her about the sexual abuse, especially what was said in opening by JB. George wouldn't get far trying to sue her for what was said in court, BUT, if she said on national television, or in a book, that what JB said was true - then he could sue her. She will try to sue them for trying to make money and it will be an all out sue fest. What a life, huh!

Any interview she does will have to include what was said in opening. No one wants to know what she plans to do with her future or how she's doing...they want to hear her back up her claims. :waitasec:

Lee is being pretty quiet.

I was just coming to post the ebay link to the auction. (hope it's allowed)

$25,100.00 right now. Looks like the mask seller is making the most money at the moment. Wonder if the seller will really get paid? I've seen auctions go high and the bidders default on payment.

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260823841484&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123"]CASEY ANTHONY LATEX RUBBER MASK EXT. RARE - eBay (item 260823841484 end time Jul-27-11 18:00:34 PDT)[/ame]

I see one bidder has been cancelled due to lack of validity. Sure will be interesting to see how this auction ends.

Wonder how much he will make? LOL LOL

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/CASEY-ANTHONY-LATEX-RUBBER-MASK-EXT-RARE-/320734547180?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aad44ccec"]CASEY ANTHONY LATEX RUBBER MASK EXT. RARE | eBay[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImaKing412