Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think that would be allowed by CA. :nono:
just sayin'.
Although maybe they could get a couple of $600 laundry baskets with the money.

Did you see that thing. It looks like a white soup can with a black lid. That is one ugly clothes hamper for $600.00!!!...and it just sits there, it doesn't do anything.

I was just coming to post the ebay link to the auction. (hope it's allowed)

$25,100.00 right now. Looks like the mask seller is making the most money at the moment. Wonder if the seller will really get paid? I've seen auctions go high and the bidders default on payment.

CASEY ANTHONY LATEX RUBBER MASK EXT. RARE - eBay (item 260823841484 end time Jul-27-11 18:00:34 PDT)

This ebay seller is fairly experienced, and on top of things. Bids have been retracted and cancelled in just the last few minutes. It's back in the 2K range.

HLN/NG - Jean (won't try to spell last name), is going on and on about how everyone WILL watch Casey Anthony's interview - the pundits agreeing heartily. I have news for them, I won't watch whether they pay her or not...they will have advertisers and they will make money.

Jose Baez says Casey is going to get into therapy. Therapy does nothing for a sociopath, so it doesn't matter - still won't watch her.

I won't watch anything Casey, ever. Well, unless it dies...then I might watch.

There was a bio about "it" last night or the night before on TV and I walked into the room just as the show was starting. I heard its NAME mentioned before I could get to the remote to change the channel. But at least I did not have to look at its face, or hear it speak.

I will not watch it on TV or internet. I will not read any books by or about it. I will not listen when it speaks.

The media will make the most money, they have already made a bundle on this case. Think about whichever -ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS, publishers - the money will end up in an off shore account, no taxes will be paid on interest, no taxes paid on income for bogus charities ... while the average American is trying to step up and help the less fortunate while keeping their own heads an homes above the flood water. It is time for the media to step up and be responsible because it does affect us all.

Starfish, here is the listing, I like the duct tape view, lol.

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/CASEY-ANTHONY-LATEX-RUBBER-MASK-EXT-RARE-/260823841484?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba4ffacc#ht_500wt_1287"]CASEY ANTHONY LATEX RUBBER MASK EXT. RARE | eBay[/ame]

Notice they didn't say anything about pictures, films, etc, etc. These people have ways of paying for an interview but they don't call it paying for the interview...they buy the rights to pics, etc.

I watched the TMZ guy explain that 'we don't pay anyone' routine that the networks use- funds are taken from Entertainment accounts, moved around, and $$$ paid for licensing photos etc- the money is never taken from the News Dept account, less traceable that way, but one thing is for sure THEY PAY enough to make sure they are first, they just do it with lots of 'creative accounting'.
The fact that they paid money to ICA would have been permanently buried had it not been disclosed in court.

I hope this hasn't been asked & answered yet - if it has I apologize in advance. This is my question - Casey has spent the past 3 yrs in jail, if she is going to sell the rights to photos, videos etc., how is she going to get them? One would assume that they are with her parents????? I just can't imagine (if there really isn't any contact with her family) Baez calling them requesting pics, videos etc., so they can sell the rights??????

I think Casey packed all her photo albums in her back pack when she first started visiting JB's office. Remember how full that back pack was? This was JB's plan from the start.

This is Florida. Don't they have fruit down there? Why can't they pick fruit or pull bad fruit from the conveyer belt? No one would care. They'd be out in a field or inside, processing fruit.

There are plenty of jobs where no one cares who you are.

There are MANY jobs you can do from home ... if you wanted to!

Taking pictures and selling them seems to be another big money maker for them. We will be seeing pictures of their trip any day now. They are not a family that does the right thing. I only wish the public knew as much as we do. I wish they knew how many times in the last three years they had chosen not to do the right thing.

Payments can be made to GA and the very disabled CA will still be able to collect.

Amazing!!!

There are MANY jobs you can do from home ... if you wanted to!

Taking pictures and selling them seems to be another big money maker for them. We will be seeing pictures of their trip any day now. They are not a family that does the right thing. I only wish the public knew as much as we do. I wish they knew how many times in the last three years they had chosen not to do the right thing.

Payments can be made to GA and the very disabled CA will still be able to collect.

Amazing!!!

Neither one of them is truly disabled. They function perfectly well and are capable of working for a living but choose not to.

Wow, this guy wants $800 for a Sports Illustrated sent to the wrong address! Geez. I'm going to start typing CASEY ANTHONY on paper and selling it on ebay, billed as a real live genuine typing of her name.

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-Sports-Illustrated-07-26-2010-jail-editi-/140575856907?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20baf9590b"]Casey Anthony Sports Illustrated 07.26,2010 jail editi | eBay[/ame]

I think Casey packed all her photo albums in her back pack when she first started visiting JB's office. Remember how full that back pack was? This was JB's plan from the start.

I think this did happen. JB probably stored the pictures for Casey.

This ebay seller is fairly experienced, and on top of things. Bids have been retracted and cancelled in just the last few minutes. It's back in the 2K range.

I agree. Seems to be a reliable honest seller. That said, noticed he did good previously on selling (multiple) Sarah Palin latex masks but not very good on Obama masks.
I am sure he will list other KC Halloween masks. So if anybody really wants one, just wait a little bit. They could go as low as 100 to 300 bucks later on and they seem to be of good quality. And none of the Anthonys/DT team will make money of this one IMO. Only Ebay and the seller/artist.

If you scroll down it says he is donating the money to a childrens charity! Hope that's True!!

Auction is listed as a mission fish auction. Seller can donate as little as 10%(minimum) to mission fish, mission fish will take their cut of 10% of donation, balance goes to charity.

Neither one of them is truly disabled. They function perfectly well and are capable of working for a living but choose not to.

I think a job would do them both good. It takes your mind off of things. I agree that they look totally capable of getting up and going to work everyday and I agree they should. I don't know where they are getting their money, but they are getting it somewhere. Now that the trial is over I think they need to do something to keep their minds active. They almost lost their house and how do they think they will get by until they retire? Plus, just sitting around in that house all day must remind them of Caylee.

There are lot's of people that have had bad things happen to them or have lost a child but they have to still get up and go to work everyday. Why are they so special? I'm in chronic pain 24/7 but still have to go to work. SS doesn't pay for degnerative disc disease so I just have to suffer. If they are collecting SS benefits that will really irritate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990