Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reply from an email I sent out regarding Simon and Schuster publishing a book:

Hi ****,

Thank you for contacting SimonandSchuster.com. We appreciate your concern on this matter, but contrary to ongoing rumors, Simon & Schuster is not publishing, and has never intended to publish, any book by Casey Anthony, her family, or any member of her team.

Regards,

SimonandSchuster.com Customer Service

This is the reply from an email I sent out regarding Simon and Schuster publishing a book:

Hi ****,

Thank you for contacting SimonandSchuster.com. We appreciate your concern on this matter, but contrary to ongoing rumors, Simon & Schuster is not publishing, and has never intended to publish, any book by Casey Anthony, her family, or any member of her team.

Regards,

SimonandSchuster.com Customer Service
I got the same response...I hope it to be true.

Dr. Phil discussion in the Parking Lot folks. This is not the verdict thread. Read the OP and stay on topic.

If the father is not anyone in the family, I hope he steps up to the plate and stops this rumor about her naming him in a book.

It is now time for the person to speak up. Lee knows who he is. He said he knows him in one of his interviews. I think that is the big secret he promised to keep at Caylee's memorial service (if you care to call it that!).

If the father is not anyone in the family, I hope he steps up to the plate and stops this rumor about her naming him in a book.

It is now time for the person to speak up. Lee knows who he is. He said he knows him in one of his interviews. I think that is the big secret he promised to keep at Caylee's memorial service (if you care to call it that!).

When did Lee say that? Seriously can you provide a link? Because I sure do not remember that - and I would because it's kind of important.

I don't think even FCA knows for sure who the father is - so how can she name him in this so called book she isn't writing?

Hi Everyone,
I pulled this from Richard Hornsby's (My crush) blog and was wondering if there's a way to follow up and make sure Fatso Baez is keeping up w/ his continuing education. Anybody know?
Continuing Legal Education
The Florida Bar requires attorneys to continue their legal education throughout the period of their active practice of law.

Each member of the Florida Bar is required to complete a minimum of 30 credit hours of approved continuing legal education course work every 3 years. Five of the 30 hours must be in legal ethics, professionalism, bias elimination, substance abuse, or mental illness awareness programs.

When did Lee say that? Seriously can you provide a link? Because I sure do not remember that - and I would because it's kind of important.

I don't think even FCA knows for sure who the father is - so how can she name him in this so called book she isn't writing?

Here's a media video of Lee talking about his understanding of the 'father'. Uh, huh. Hogwash. It's painful to watch. It may be what Whisperer was referring to.

http://youtu.be/bzqGiVK6_Dc

The FCA & A's PR machine might grind to a halt today when the West Memphis III take over MSM, twitter and google.

I have not clicked the link to the examiner, as I don't need to do.

Not only do I see a huge boycott coming up for some company, I can't help but feel sorry for any editors, ghost writer, or anyone that has to read through all the juvenile thought processes, or hear them, and try to tell her what they must edit to make it of any retail value. I can't help but laugh too! :floorlaugh:

‎~~~~~~~▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~▄▄██▌█ The Karma TRUCK IS COMING!
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ I know a few people who need a ride!
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀

:D

Now that FCCA has been found innocent by a jury of HER peers (pss..that is not a complement either) can she go after her parents and their money making schemes now that they are NO longer considered the next of kin of Caylee's?

Hi Everyone,
I pulled this from Richard Hornsby's (My crush) blog and was wondering if there's a way to follow up and make sure Fatso Baez is keeping up w/ his continuing education. Anybody know?
Continuing Legal Education
The Florida Bar requires attorneys to continue their legal education throughout the period of their active practice of law.

Each member of the Florida Bar is required to complete a minimum of 30 credit hours of approved continuing legal education course work every 3 years. Five of the 30 hours must be in legal ethics, professionalism, bias elimination, substance abuse, or mental illness awareness programs.

Oh, I'm sure he'll say that all of HHJP's instruction to him before and during the trial can be considered proof of contiuing legal education coursework, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim