Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whaaaat, my favourite judge resigning? *glumphs off to google while sitting on a rainbow*

Yes!
I heard that he and his wife will be starting a business together..... I hope it is selling JB and FCA dartboards. I would buy one! It'd be a good feeling slamming a dart into that ugly mug in the bullseye...
That would make a neat Christmas novelty gift...:innocent:

This makes me sad!!!! I really hope Casey's case isn't getting him down too much. I hate that he feels he needs to resign. HHJS was one of the good guys. I so hate Casey and what she's done to good people!!!!

I hope you know how much you're respected and loved, HHJS. Please don't let Casey continue to get you down. Hold your head high and enjoy your life away from the bench. May you have a lot of peace and happiness now. You will be missed.

And please do write a tell all book and hold absolutely nothing back!!!!

This makes me sad!!!! I really hope Casey's case isn't getting him down too much. I hate that he feels he needs to resign. HHJS was one of the good guys. I so hate Casey and what she's done to good people!!!!

I hope you know how much you're respected and loved, HHJS. Please don't let Casey continue to get you down. Hold your head high and enjoy your life away from the bench. May you have a lot of peace and happiness now. You will be missed.

And please do write a tell all book and hold absolutely nothing back!!!!

Agree to the totally degree.

I hope, I really really hope, that's his plan - as well as media appearances. I'd listen to him.

Good News! While there's no clickable e mail addy, there's still the ole clickable "DONATE" button, which is still active and will take you straight to PayPal for all of your donate needs!

AnthonyDonate.jpg

They got the hang of that "DONATE" button with the first foundation when their stated mission was going to be search and rescue with the new boat.

AnthonyDonate1.jpg

I haven't seen anything yet on their NEWEST foundation's site, but even thought each foundation's stated mission has ran the gambit from "Search and Rescue" to "Preventing child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures" to the newest angle "Grandparent's Rights", the ole "DONATE" button has always been there! I'd say it's a safe bet this newest foundation will make a donation just a click or two away!

Since Dr Phil just apparently shipped a load, maybe he has more info on this?

I just can't shake what George came right out and told us way back when:

Sounds like it's working out beyond their wildest dreams.

Thank you for posting this.
I ran across an article that I feel is good reading that I want to share. If it's not okay to post than mods please remove. I'm still sickened by the facts that the A's want donations when there are already legit foundations out there that have been in good standing for years with have proven results. Link listed below.

http://rollingout.com/news-politics/news/nbci%E2%80%99s-baby-fund-calls-casey-anthony-not-guilty-verdict-a-war-against-children/

Yes!
I heard that he and his wife will be starting a business together..... I hope it is selling JB and FCA dartboards. I would buy one! It'd be a good feeling slamming a dart into that ugly mug in the bullseye...
That would make a neat Christmas novelty gift...:innocent:

Or Marinade . or Boots,tight ones.

Seriously,I hope he learn more about this new business.

Good News! While there's no clickable e mail addy, there's still the ole clickable "DONATE" button, which is still active and will take you straight to PayPal for all of your donate needs!

AnthonyDonate.jpg

They got the hang of that "DONATE" button with the first foundation when their stated mission was going to be search and rescue with the new boat.

AnthonyDonate1.jpg

I haven't seen anything yet on their NEWEST foundation's site, but even thought each foundation's stated mission has ran the gambit from "Search and Rescue" to "Preventing child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures" to the newest angle "Grandparent's Rights", the ole "DONATE" button has always been there! I'd say it's a safe bet this newest foundation will make a donation just a click or two away!

Since Dr Phil just apparently shipped a load, maybe he has more info on this?

I just can't shake what George came right out and told us way back when:

Sounds like it's working out beyond their wildest dreams.

I wonder what happened to the boat, the SS Caylee Marie?
IIRC, it was purchased by ???/donated to??? the KidFinders Network..

It has certainly never been used to find a missing child. Huge waste of time and money.

In lieu of missing children in the water, it miraculously becomes a bass fishing boat with a superduper fish/body finder that makes fishing a sure thing. Obviously bodies are harder to find since they haven't found any yet. And since KC's team now claims Caylee drowned it makes the fishing boat named after her seem even more ironic. lol

It has certainly never been used to find a missing child. Huge waste of time and money.
It was (is?) being housed at the Anthony's home. Was the intention that GA would quickly don his jaunty skipper's cap and spur First Mate CA to arms before speeding off with the boat in tow, having received the news that the urgent assistance of their well recognized and respected organization was required in the case of a missing person?
Waste of money.

It was (is?) being housed at the Anthony's home. Was the intention that GA would quickly don his jaunty skipper's cap and spur First Mate CA to arms before speeding off with the boat in tow, having received the news that the urgent assistance of their well recognized and respected organization was required in the case of a missing person?
Waste of money.

The boat never belonged to the A's. It was purchased by Kidfinder's with donations from innocent people who donated money thinking they were helping to find missing children. That was the belief. But the boat does not belong to the A's and was not purchased by them. jmo

If CA were to write a book how would she be able to market it. They would not be able to go out in public for book signings, there would be to many protests. If they showed up on talk shows it would be the same result. The talk show would be flooded with emails protesting their appearance for supposed "blood money".

And pray tell what would CA write about that would be interesting when she now believes that Caylee drowned. What will she talk about? How she was so disrespectful to TM, calling him names he did not deserve? Will she tell how she claimed he was only after publicity when she was the one who asked him to come and search for Caylee? Will she tell how she suspected all KC's innocent friends and tried to get police to investigate their backgrounds, lying to them to get the focus off of KC. Will she mention KC's "employee of the year" award she received from Kodak, or was it Universal? Or is there a new line of BS she has decided to try and sell to anyone who will listen?

I just can't imagine how they might plan on marketing a true life book that would be pure fiction and would it even be worth the editor's time to even read it? Could this be why we have not heard anything about a book deal from them? jmo

If CA were to write a book how would she be able to market it. They would not be able to go out in public for book signings, there would be to many protests. If they showed up on talk shows it would be the same result. The talk show would be flooded with emails protesting their appearance for supposed "blood money".

And pray tell what would CA write about that would be interesting when she now believes that Caylee drowned. What will she talk about? How she was so disrespectful to TM, calling him names he did not deserve? Will she tell how she claimed he was only after publicity when she was the one who asked him to come and search for Caylee? Will she tell how she suspected all KC's innocent friends and tried to get police to investigate their backgrounds, lying to them to get the focus off of KC. Will she mention KC's "employee of the year" award she received from Kodak, or was it Universal? Or is there a new line of BS she has decided to try and sell to anyone who will listen?

I just can't imagine how they might plan on marketing a true life book that would be pure fiction and would it even be worth the editor's time to even read it? Could this be why we have not heard anything about a book deal from them? jmo
Too true LambChop.
Further, would she be telling the world how her own daughter lied, stole from her and avoided her?
I suppose with a catchy name and the right marketing, she might be able to convince a few poor suckers that it contained some sort of revelation but there'd be a long line of them requesting a refund the next day

Too true LambChop.
Further, would she be telling the world how her own daughter lied, stole from her and avoided her?
I suppose with a catchy name and the right marketing, she might be able to convince a few poor suckers that it contained some sort of revelation but there'd be a long line of them requesting a refund the next day

I'm thinking it would end up on BN's book store $5.99 or less table.

Thanks for laying this out LambChop - there have been other things to focus on since this verdict but if/when I think about CA writing a book I never get past WTH could she possibly say?

Beyond saying I'm as big a liar as my daughter.....:waitasec:

Thanks for laying this out LambChop - there have been other things to focus on since this verdict but if/when I think about CA writing a book I never get past WTH could she possibly say?

Beyond saying I'm as big a liar as my daughter.....:waitasec:

Other than runon sentences I don't know. All I can think of is that there are some specific attorneys out there that specialize in lawsuits just waiting to see what she writes. lol

I thought we heard the truth May to July 2011.

:waitasec: ya, guess you are right. The state did get the truth out, but IMO we have not heard EVERYTHING just yet. Can't wait!!!!

Well now that SS is resigning, he can tell it like he sees it, right? And write his own book? :great:

I've got the perfect title!

Strangers to the Truth

"A Case of Active Imaginations by those wearing Tight Boots"

:giggle:

I've got the perfect title!

Strangers to the Truth

"A Case of Active Imaginations by those wearing Tight Boots"

:giggle:

Perfect!!!!!!! If I could order it now, I would. He's probably written 3 pages of rants. SS is such a nice, emotionally controlled person while doing his job. You have to believe he, at some point, needs to get down off that rainbow and rant........ jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member