Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The plastic surgeon who lasers off the "Bella Vita" tattoo will put some $$ in his pocket. That will be one of the first things on her "To Do" list.

I was thinking of all the pictures of Caylee the Anthony's have, which would be in Cindy's possession, even if KC had taken most of them. CA could possibly make quite a bit of money for licensing fees for these pictures. Also, I have noticed, there have been new ones surfacing on different TH shows, ie: Nancy G., in the last week.

The jury and what happend to the thread about the poor jurors? Not even a week and they are out and cashing in. Oh sorry, they are so afraid of their safety

Well looks like Tony is gonna write a book.

Boy is that goona pi-- Casey off.

Hope it is truthful about what her 31 days were like.

I hope JB has all her pictures of Caylee and will never let her know how much he is makeing off them.

No doubt his sister is handling the sale of them.

Every event in her life will make someone money.

A wedding. People will sell photo's. A birth people will want the story. A family death.

Casey Anthony's name will be arround a while, and the more crazy her life is the more money there will be. Even trafic tickets will be wrote about.

She will do well to leave flordia because if she doesnt people will blame her for crimes she may or may not have done.

Right now we have all kinds of lawsuits being filed while will keep her in the news at least a year and a half.
Tim miller
Zanny "I aint the nanny"
and the IRS.
JMO.

That doesnt even count the ones the Anthonys may or may not file. Personaly I fully expect them to try to file one on NG. I dunno if they can but I expect them to try.

Don't forget. LE is going after their money for the investigation of a missing kidnapped child.
I hope that the State of Florida follows suite.
I hope that the FBI follows suite being that LE said that the FBI was involved with the several out of State sitings of a missing Caylee look alikes.
ICA left a path of destruction everywhere she went. I hope that ZG gets enough money to start a new a comfortable life. ICA is still a danger to society. Can you imagine the list of people's life that she has disrupted since this all begin. (Not to mention all of the people that she hurt before this began on July 16, 2008.) I wonder if anyone has ever tallied that up? Hey, but let's no forget, her Mother is proud of her. WOW!

Why did JB need a agent like Paradigm? Did he think he was going to be a movie star or something? Seriously. All he did was win a murder case because he told all kinds of lies.

Totally agree with you here,can I add... that the jury,(and I use that term loosely) didn't require much more than that either....it's a shame.

Juror #11 is now in the running here. He got huge FOX money for his exclusive Greta interview. At least $200,000.00 bucks. That is why Greta has spread his interview out for 2 nights. But, how much more will he make? Sadly, people are dying to see this non-thinking individuals face. Reports are he is Hollywood male movie start material in the looks department. An actions hero's body. Yes, he sell well in the next week. And as juror foreman, he has plenty of "goodies" saved up for further interviews. It is now probably certain, he ran the juror like one of his kids gym class sessions. So mark him in for 7 - 10 talking heads shows interviews to come. And you can count on a "inside" the juror book soon.

Now add in that nobody is going to be suing him. Heck after taxes, and outtakes for legal matters drag other people here down in the cash in hand final total, I figure only JB will out do him. Excuse well I go puke.

I had made a comment and removed it after I read on down that he wasn't paid. OOPSIE!

I Hope it's Casey! I want her to make enough to pay back everybody that has a right to get their hard earned money back. All of the Volunteers should get a cruise together. Oak Ridge Lab could probably use some nice new equipment. And Orange County Police Department should be rewarded for their Diligence in this case.

Speculation. Guess work. I don't see anyone paying her $750,000 or anything close to that. I imagine the National Enquirer will make an offer...hopefully it will be much less than the $4,000 they paid River Cruz.

Heck, the National Enquirer doesn't need to pay her anything. They could use public records and just make up the rest, which would probably be closer to the truth than what she would tell them anyway.:crazy:

Here's the "iorny"…Fat chance she would ever prevail in a libel suit. Who's gonna believe her when she claims someone printed lies about her? :waitasec:

Heck, the National Enquirer doesn't need to pay her anything. They could use public records and just make up the rest, which would probably be closer to the truth than what she would tell them anyway.:crazy:

Here's the "iorny"…Fat chance she would ever prevail in a libel suit. Who's gonna believe her when she claims someone printed lies about her? :waitasec:

Sometimes the National Enquirer gets great stories that are in fact truer than you get in the media. Didn't they have the scoop on John Edwards long long before the media would even touch on it?

Sometimes the National Enquirer gets great stories that are in fact truer than you get in the media. Didn't they have the scoop on John Edwards long long before the media would even touch on it?

Bill Cosby's son's killer
Exposed Gary Hart
OJ Simpson Bruno Maglia shoes story and photo
Rush Limbaugh's housekeeper's Oxycontin drug purchases
Jesse Jackson illegitimate child
Joran Van der Sloot taped confession
Dave Letterman
John Edwards

National Enquirer will be relentless.

I had made a comment and removed it after I read on down that he wasn't paid. OOPSIE!

Oh you can be sure juror #11 got paid the big money. He or Greta never said he was not receiving money from the network in any way or form. Just no money for an interview. They are two vastly different statements. Of course he had no pictures to license. But the networks have what they call the "baseball card" clause for these situations. They will pay the money for his signature. A legally nonrelated event. And that is the trouble with making a law against jurors making money from interviews. The networks will always be creative and many steps ahead of any law made.

I think people will buy Cindy's book.

ICA will get $$ for the Lifetime movie (but really, how much would that bring in?), a reality show (if it follows her from day one of release), and interviews. I don't think anyone would buy the book.

I don't think anyone is going to get any sort of Hollywood money - just enough to make me sick but not enough to live forever on.

ETA: ICA might write a book 10 years from now that a lot of people might read. Remember Amy Fisher's book that came out like 15 years later?

Cindy's fairytale book it will be all lies.....She is the perfect mother ,Casey is the perfect child blah blah blah..nope I will not spend one penny on Cindy's lies...and that goes for George ,Lee, Casey Baez none of them all liars....

any family, jurors, DT profiting from CAYLEE, it is BLOOD money on their hands.
I only want to hear from CAYLEE's supporters not the liars.

I have a question. If CA is on disability, how can she take money for a book, pictures or interviews?

Of course, this is MOO -

I doubt any agent will sign any of them to write a book. Someone like Anne Rule or Aphrodite Jones could write a much, much better book about this than any of the A's or their lawyers. If there is ever a movie made about this case, it will be based on a book written by a professional writer and I doubt will be at all sympathetic to KC. Think "Small Sacrifices."

I think if Cindy finishes her book, it will have a very limited market. It's possible she could try a Repentance Tour and try to hawk her book to church groups and women's clubs. But I doubt she's capable of writing that kind of a book.

I have a hunch that ABC had a pre-established deal for the first Baez/Anthony family interviews, but I think the whole Disney trip for Jennifer Ford has made them a little gun shy and they could/should drop the idea.

I think the jurors have already passed their expiration date.

they all say the same thing not enough evidence to convict her but she is not innocent ...Whatever that means?.. blows the mind really..

Random Casey following the $$ thoughts.

First, my hunch is that Casey ships out a day or 2 earlier than Sunday to make everyone's (OC's) life easier.

They'll likely keep it off the scanner - don't you think?

JVM's show is sitting on the OC jail.
That's just sad. And ... it makes me wonder who's office HLN is renting to get that view? Or is it a green screen? :waitasec:

Anyway, if I were HLN, or an OC scanner, I'd be on Casey watch via Orlando International, all flights to LA or NYC.

Cheney's been doing damage control via interviews (as if he could, but he can try), and JB's been busy with the business side of Casey's immediate needs & marketability.

Thinking Casey can't really make calls, so all temporary housing arrangements are being made by counsel. She'll go where the $$ is, because she has to. And the $$ is with licensing, photo ops, and first interviews - TV & print magazines. IMO, she'll also be shopping a book deal - which may or may not be impossible for her to get - but literary agents will at least talk concept & timing and run it up their flag poles.

$$ is her first priority and her law firm's. They will represent her in upcoming civil suits and will want to be sure they are compensated for doing so. JB law firm has vested interest in securing immediate $$ deals for Casey - in the interest of their client, and themselves - so they can continue to defend her.

Anyway, Casey's 1st stop will be where such deals are, she'll have been advanced $$ for lodging, food and wardrobe.

I have a feeling that, next week, it's showtime - Casey will have her 1st interviews. George/Cindy may even be on tap to co-ordinate with Casey's appearances.

JMVHO :cow:

I have a feeling that, next week, it's showtime - Casey will have her 1st interviews. George/Cindy may even be on tap to co-ordinate with Casey's appearances.

JMVHO :cow:

I am planning to boycott all forms of sponsorship of ICA, the rest of the Anthonys the "jurors", and the DT. I am not interested in anything that proven LIARS have to say. I will not see a penny of my hard earned money go to these people.

I am planning to boycott all forms of sponsorship of ICA, the rest of the Anthonys the "jurors", and the DT. I am not interested in anything that proven LIARS have to say. I will not see a penny of my heard earned money go to these people.

Lord Have Mercy! I pray this doesn't happen. Then will we NEVER be rid of these freaks, I mean people,...no, I really mean FREAKS!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member