"Who would leave children that young alone?"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the sake of argument, let's say she was abducted and carried off.
The overwhelming guilt a normal mother would feel would be crushing. Add to that the previous night the child expressed her fear and begged not to be left again.

That would haunt me right into a rubber room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So you'd give up on your child rather than spend the rest of your life looking for her?

So you'd give up on your child rather than spend the rest of your life looking for her?

Kate McCann is actually looking for Madeleine? I've never seen any evidence of her doing that! Ever! She didn't even look for her on the night she "vanished"!

The child was abducted we have been told this continually......so why did he cross the road....

Also there is a new E fit photo graph of someon seen hanging about and will be shown on Monday.

I cant wait to see this E fit, so I am assuming this person was hanging about the apartment.....

Another one? Who is releasing the e fit of this person? tia

Another one? Who is releasing the e fit of this person? tia

Scotland yard are releasing the new e-fit on Monday on the UK show Crime Watch. We'll find out the details then.

ETA- I wonder if there will be an updated pic of how they think Madeleine would look today.

Scotland yard are releasing the new e-fit on Monday on the UK show Crime Watch. We'll find out the details then.

ETA- I wonder if there will be an updated pic of how they think Madeleine would look today.

Wow. Another e-fit? Will it resemble the egg man or Murat? Place your bets!

Thanks for the reply. I believe a pic of how Madeleine would look today was already released not too long ago.

You're not implying Kate's been looking?

Not on foot searching the world no. They are clearly doing stuff behind the scenes though and I remember watching them on a tv programme where you could see how active they were.

Not on foot searching the world no. They are clearly doing stuff behind the scenes though and I remember watching them on a tv programme where you could see how active they were.

She didn't even bother searching on the night. She ran out of the apartment without searching it to scream she'd been abducted.

I'm not understanding the discrepancy in the distance. How far exactly were they from that hotel room?

Where were they the night before that they couldn't hear her crying for OVER an hour?

What was the alleged purpose of even checking the children? To see if there was a fire?

She didn't even search the night she went missing. She "just knew she was gone"

That's one statement of hers I agree with,

IMO Kate knew she was gone... Forever.

The "searches" funded by the Fund were quietly discontinued back in 2011.

They have stopped looking, and they have stopped paying anyone else to look as well. NO ONE was looking anymore. :(

Have they closed the fund and distributed the remaining money amongst other charities, or are they using it to finance never ending litigation?

:dunno:

The "searches" funded by the Fund were quietly discontinued back in 2011.

They have stopped looking, and they have stopped paying anyone else to look as well. NO ONE was looking anymore. :(

Have they closed the fund and distributed the remaining money amongst other charities, or are they using it to finance never ending litigation?

:dunno:

Of course they are still looking but after a while you run out of places to look. It is not like it was a park or a back yard, It is the whole entire world.. That takes more than people just walking around with sticks.

They have been searching for years.. and will never stop I bet.

She didn't even search the night she went missing. She "just knew she was gone"

That's one statement of hers I agree with,

IMO Kate knew she was gone... Forever.

Where was she going to search? I did not search when my son went missing either. I called the police and stood still. I can not even tell you what other people were doing.. I just was frozen..

That is an assumption that is not based on anything factual.

Where was she going to search? I did not search when my son went missing either. I called the police and stood still. I can not even tell you what other people were doing.. I just was frozen..

That is an assumption that is not based on anything factual.

Well, everywhere... Behind the furniture, under the beds, in the cupboards, in the back yard... holler and shout her name in case she wandered outside in seach of her parents.... There was a pool between the room and the Tapas bar, she might have been found there and could have been saved if found early enough...

Well, everywhere... Behind the furniture, under the beds, in the cupboards, in the back yard... holler and shout her name in case she wandered outside in seach of her parents.... There was a pool between the room and the Tapas bar, she might have been found there and could have been saved if found early enough...

No one knows she did not do that, She probably did. She walked past the pool, There was a pool when my son went missing too. Right out the back, I never went near it.

I think there is too much folk lore about this case.

No one knows she did not do that, She probably did. She walked past the pool, There was a pool when my son went missing too. Right out the back, I never went near it.

Lucky for you he wasn't there.

She also left her twin babies in a room, where an abductor could have still been in/near to go back to the Tapas bar! How stupid is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3